Nuking Mecca - Reasonable Course Of Action Or Bat Crazy Far Right...

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Imagine that. Destroying Mecca and/or Medina, or anywhere....in the name of Christianity!
These extremists must really believe that Jesus would be on their side in this most evil act.
What's the diagnosis for this mindset?

Who's doing it for Christianity? Surely not the Godless USA. There never was a "Christian nation." Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ryhiad is a cancer on the world. No, I don't like seeing President Trump appearing to get along, but being diplomatic is sometimes needed. If they are bending to his will like the Chinese did, then great.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This sounds like the kind of policy that North Korea might hold.

It is the opposite of North Korea. Islam has said convert or face the sword to the entire world. My move is defensive to stop them. It doesn't matter in the long run. A sharp sword will come from the mouth of the Lord Jesus Christ and all of his enemies will fall dead on the spot.

Greg Jennings

Ryhiad is a cancer on the world. No, I don't like seeing President Trump appearing to get along, but being diplomatic is sometimes needed. If they are bending to his will like the Chinese did, then great.
That's too much of an error to be a computer autocorrect.

You can't even halfway spell the capital you want to nuke. I feel secure that no one is ever letting you near the button

Greg Jennings

It is the opposite of North Korea. Islam has said convert or face the sword to the entire world. My move is defensive to stop them. It doesn't matter in the long run. A sharp sword will come from the mouth of the Lord Jesus Christ and all of his enemies will fall dead on the spot.

Jesus never said those words.

Revelations is prophetic writing, Nick. As you know, it never happened (yet) in the real world and its hotly debated as to whether it is meant literally or no. Prophecy in old texts is colorful and exaggerated oftentimes.

You just want your savior to be a little more violent so that you can feel better about your own, non-Christian violent ideology. In reality, the worst thing Jesus ever did according to the canonical NT is flip over some tables in anger. From that example, you see nuking millions as a viable option.

I doubt Jesus would approve

eider

......................... A sharp sword will come from the mouth of the Lord Jesus Christ and all of his enemies will fall dead on the spot.

If you believe the above, then no thing would need by done by you or any others.
Jesus requires us to live peaceful lives, killing no one.

eider

Who's doing it for Christianity? Surely not the Godless USA. There never was a "Christian nation." Ever.

I've only heard such hate filled rubbish as 'glass Mecca' from Christians, actually.
Only extremist Christians.

True Christians would not let such an evil act be carried out, imo.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I've only heard such hate filled rubbish as 'glass Mecca' from Christians, actually.
Only extremist Christians.

True Christians would not let such an evil act be carried out, imo.

That's not true. There's plenty of American people that aren't Christians who wouldn't mind it. Take Michael Savage for example.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeppers.

eider

That's not true. There's plenty of American people that aren't Christians who wouldn't mind it. Take Michael Savage for example.

What, the Michael Savage who promotoes what I suspect would be right-wing extremist Christianity?
That Michael Savage?
Michael Savage: “West Will Collapse” Without Christian Revival
https://www.thenewamerican.com/.../22984-michael-savage-west-will-collapse-without-christian-revival
‎ 15 Apr 2016 ... And it's also apparently the belief of radio giant Michael Savage, as he issued a
dire warning on his Wednesday show. “Unless Christianity ...

In the UK we don't put up with anybody who incites crime.
Over here that's arrestable on sight by any person. Common Law.
Anyway..... he's been banned from our country.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage
Since 2009, Savage has been barred from entering the United Kingdom, for "seeking to provoke others to serious criminal acts and fostering hatred."

Let's face it, 'Christians' who promote genocide, religious persecution of others, hatred, war, murder, killing, just ain't Christians.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
What, the Michael Savage who promotoes what I suspect would be right-wing extremist Christianity?
That Michael Savage?
Michael Savage: “West Will Collapse” Without Christian Revival
https://www.thenewamerican.com/.../22984-michael-savage-west-will-collapse-without-christian-revival
‎ 15 Apr 2016 ... And it's also apparently the belief of radio giant Michael Savage, as he issued a
dire warning on his Wednesday show. “Unless Christianity ...

In the UK we don't put up with anybody who incites crime.
Over here that's arrestable on sight by any person. Common Law.
Anyway..... he's been banned from our country.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage
Since 2009, Savage has been barred from entering the United Kingdom, for "seeking to provoke others to serious criminal acts and fostering hatred."

Let's face it, 'Christians' who promote genocide, religious persecution of others, hatred, war, murder, killing, just ain't Christians.

Mike savage is a Jew. There are a lot of people non Christians who want the nuke button pushed.

eider

Mike savage is a Jew. There are a lot of people non Christians who want the nuke button pushed.

Well he's promoting Christianity, so whether he likes it or not, he's an evangelist! :D

Look, there's loads of nutters all over the World, like those ones who hate the West and support terrorism, or the idiots who want to make wars and chuck nukes about, making terrorism

It would be great if we could round 'em all up and stick 'em on one island all together. Heaven on Earth for them..... Hell very soon after. And Heaven for the rest of us.

:idunno:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Well he's promoting Christianity, so whether he likes it or not, he's an evangelist! :D

Look, there's loads of nutters all over the World, like those ones who hate the West and support terrorism, or the idiots who want to make wars and chuck nukes about, making terrorism

It would be great if we could round 'em all up and stick 'em on one island all together. Heaven on Earth for them..... Hell very soon after. And Heaven for the rest of us.

:idunno:

Yeah, put the gays on there too

Lexington'96

It's 'funny' how the topic of war does away with the sanctity of life including the unborn also. All of these "pro lifers" who are apparently disgusted by abortion and yet have no compunction where it comes to bombing the crap out of the "enemy" including innocent children - and would 'tolerate' the inevitable repercussions on their own countrymen and children in turn?

Gotta laugh.

:plain:

I'm pro-life and anti-war.

Lexington'96

Christians already tried combating Islam militarily during the Crusades. It turned out to be a disaster for Christendom as the Byzantine Empire, whose leaders acted much more like Christians than the other Christian kingdoms, was torn apart from the conflict. God doesn't want us to fight a physical war but a spiritual one.

For the people advocating for nuclear weapons, individual volcanic eruptions have had terrible environmental impacts in the past, resulting in famines across the world. Just imagine what a series of nuclear weapons would do. Even if your country isn't being nuked, you'll feel the effects.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had[e] a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.

(won't that be an awesome sight)

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

And you people think you will never see this man on his knee. I do it for person, and one person only. And the best part is those idiots will try any way.

19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

:mock: those who try to make war with him on the white horse

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm pro-life and anti-war.

I am anti-choice and against governments that profane God by killing those who should live and letting live those who should die.

oj-simpson-smiling.jpg

scott-peterson-and-defense-attorney-mark-geragos-smile-during-a-at-picture-id2806966

abortion.jpg