Nuking Mecca - Reasonable Course Of Action Or Bat Crazy Far Right...

musterion

Oh drat. My number was low. There are around 15,000 nukes. About 2,000 are on high alert.

http://www.icanw.org/the-facts/nuclear-arsenals/

Oooh, scary nukes.

And how many probable jihadists are there in the UK alone? The ones who appear nice but the authorities are just waiting for them to commit mass murder? What was the figure they just published, 2,000? 3,000?

Which is the immediate threat to more people around the world: stockpiled nukes or smiling jihadists?

exminister

Oooh, scary nukes.

And how many probable jihadists are there in the UK alone? The ones who appear nice but the authorities are just waiting for them to commit mass murder? What was the figure they just published, 2,000? 3,000?

Which is the immediate threat to more people around the world: stockpiled nukes or smiling jihadists?

Uh...both...

Are u saying see a Muslim kill a Muslim? I don't see any alternative for you. Genocide served cold it is. If that is where we go I see the kettle calling the pot black.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oooh, scary nukes.

23,000 or more, they can only check on 3,000

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So you think we should have had full scale thermonuclear war sixteen years ago?

why would blowing up mecca trigger a "full scale thermonuclear war"?

chartoftheday_3653_the_countries_with_the_biggest_nuclear_arsenals_n.jpg

because russia's gonna get mad and retaliate? :freak:

We were the only country with nukes then! Nobody else had them!

Now, EVERYONE has them and many have enough to literally wipe out every man woman and child in this country.

ummmmmmmm

no

... If a full scale nuclear attack is launched at America ....

by who?

russia?

france?

china?

england?