NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Welp, KC is going to NE. It would be tough in any case, if we don't have Maclin it is hard to see a path to victory.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So AJ finds the go ahead and a great defensive play should have had this one all but iced...then Hill turns it over and the game is still in doubt. :plain: An ugly game determined to end that way, apparently.

Welcome to the AFC North.

Not even the Steelers/Ravens games a few years back had this kind of ugliness.

Reminds me a lot of the Steelers/Raiders of the 70's.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Seriously, that game makes me feel filthy.

Two Steeler's coaches were involved in personal fouls.

The Steelers' offensive line coach Mike Munchak received one in the first half, and then linebacker coach Joey Porter caused the last one of the game.

You don't see that very often.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Steelers most likely won't have Brown next week. And Ben might be struggling too.

Injuries will play a major role next week.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That was a gruesome, hideous game.

First time I've ever felt ashamed to be a fan.

Hideous. You don't see many games given away that whole heartedly, first by an inexcusable fumble, followed by two of the most mind blowingly inexcusable personal fouls imaginable.

Wow. Sorry AJ, you rallied to overcome your first half jitters, but you couldn't overcome the Bengals. Find another team. There are a few out there who could use you.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Steelers most likely won't have Brown next week. And Ben might be struggling too.

Injuries will play a major role next week.
Yeah, I think this game did Denver a real favor. Now Denver can hope your Chiefs will at least make life hard and bruised for the Pats before they travel...I mean, you know, assuming that's the outcome... :plain:

Two Steeler's coaches were involved in personal fouls.
Oh, the Steelers certainly did their best to put themselves in a penalty hole. What was it, over a hundred yards? But their idiocy was dwarfed and subsumed by the impulse control issues on the other side.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hideous. You don't see many games given away that whole heartedly, first by an inexcusable fumble, followed by two of the most mind blowingly inexcusable personal fouls imaginable.

Wow. Sorry AJ, you rallied to overcome your first half jitters, but you couldn't overcome the Bengals. Find another team. There are a few out there who could use you.

IMO, the Bengal's head coach Marvin Lewis has to take the blame for some of this.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Helmet hits, players going limp with their eyes rolling back in their head...but yeah, Nantz, what we really don't want to see is a brawl on the field. Heavens no.

There were a few moments when Simms even sounded disgusted as a human being at what he was being paid to do.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Helmet hits, players going limp with their eyes rolling back in their head...but yeah, Nantz, what we really don't want to see is a brawl on the field. Heavens no.

There were a few moments when Simms even sounded disgusted as a human being at what he was being paid to do.
Same thought.

Now Tomlin is giving his press conference. Just said he thought both teams represented what the AFC North is about. :plain:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Same thought.

Now Tomlin is giving his press conference. Just said he thought both teams represented what the AFC North is about. :plain:

Part of me wants Denver to annihilate them on general principle, the other half hopes we can host Pittsburgh and punch them right in the mouth.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I think this game did Denver a real favor. Now Denver can hope your Chiefs will at least make life hard and bruised for the Pats before they travel...I mean, you know, assuming that's the outcome... :plain:

We took Brady out once, maybe it'll happen again. I hope not though. I'll be rooting for NE if they beat us and Denver beats Pittsburgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.