NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well....if the Bengals win, Denver gets the KC/Houston winner.

If I were a Bronco's fan, I guess I would hope for Houston over Pitt and KC.
Why? It's like this. KC has a limited qb and a running game that Denver can handle at home with Peyton providing offense, which he seems to be capable of at present. Houston's defense can injure you. Pittsburgh has a hobbled running game again and a defense that can be beaten. I'd want them first, KC second and Houston last. Not because I think the Titans are more likely to win, but because they're more likely to hurt Peyton. Win or lose, if he's injured it's essentially over. His backup isn't ready yet, though there's serious promise there.

But then again, Pittsburgh's defense is terrible compared to KC's and Houston's.
And at elevation I don't think it's a horse race that they win.

So, maybe Bronco's fans are hoping for Pittsburgh?
I'd say they should. But to be honest, I'm only rooting for Denver when my guys can't make it and I'll root for whoever comes out of the AFC over an NFC opponent. Always have.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And at elevation I don't think it's a horse race that they win.

The last time the Steelers played a playoff game in Denver, Tim Tebow threw for 316 yards on them.

Speaking of Tebow......Tebow (in one year) has one less postseason win as a Bronco, than Peyton Manning (in three years) does as a Bronco. :think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The last time the Steelers played a playoff game in Denver, Tim Tebow threw for 316 yards on them.
Tim could beat you in a game, but not consistently enough. I hated that he didn't get a second chance this season. Such is life.

Speaking of Tebow......Tebow (in one year) has one less postseason win as a Bronco, than Peyton Manning (in three years) does as a Bronco. :think:
When you find yourself thinking about Peyton Manning more than his father does, you might have a problem. :plain:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well....if the Bengals win, Denver gets the KC/Houston winner.

If I were a Bronco's fan, I guess I would hope for Houston over Pitt and KC.

But then again, Pittsburgh's defense is terrible compared to KC's and Houston's.

So, maybe Bronco's fans are hoping for Pittsburgh?

Where are all the Bronco's fans to let us know who they want the Broncos to play in the Divisional Round? Pitt, KC, or Houston?
The Steelers might be a good matchup for the Broncos. We almost beat them in Pittsburgh and that wasn't one of our better games. If our receivers don't drop easy catches that was gonna be a "W".

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So who do you like this weekend ?

3 QBs have never started a game in the playoffs. Their opponents have started many. It is a team game, but teams in the NFL rarely win in the NFL playoffs without great QB play. Good luck picking. This is why there is a line in Vegas.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So who do you like this weekend ?
These are mostly pick'em games and the lines show it. I'll take Cin over the hobbled, visiting Steelers. Give me KC in a close one. Seattle over Min. should be less of a struggle and...GB to take advantage of the Washington defense. We get to see how Cousins handles the big stage. I could make an argument for any of the teams here.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
These are mostly pick'em games and the lines show it. I'll take Cin over the hobbled, visiting Steelers. Give me KC in a close one. Seattle over Min. should be less of a struggle and...GB to take advantage of the Washington defense. We get to see how Cousins handles the big stage. I could make an argument for any of the teams.

True, I was thinking of Saturday's games, I pick Bengals and Chiefs, and Seattle, Green Bay.

Daniel1769

The last time the Steelers played the Bengals in the wildcard game, the Steelers won Superbowl 40.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The last time the Steelers played the Bengals in the wildcard game, the Steelers won Superbowl 40.

Not only that, but after they beat Cincy in that 2005 Wild Card Game, they beat Peyton Manning the next week.

If the Steelers beat Cincy this year, they will face Peyton Manning the next week.

:think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If Cousins does good, and the Redskins win, Mike Shanahan looks like a genius, and Daniel Snyder looks like a bigger idiot than Jerry Jones.

I think Mike has already been validated to some extent, but yeah. Cousins is a legitimate qb and playing well against GB would put a cap on it. Money on Shanahan getting another shot at a HC job if he's as interested as I'm reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.