NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Edge of the seat great game except last two minutes.

You're right. It was an exciting game to watch.

Steeler's secondary is awful. That's why they can't beat the Patriots, and never will, as long as Brady is the QB.

Russell Wilson was hitting his receivers that were so wide open, sometimes you couldn't see a Steeler in the picture.

Oh well...........maybe the Steelers can get the #6 seed, and win a playoff game.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You're right. It was an exciting game to watch.

Steeler's secondary is awful. That's why they can't beat the Patriots, and never will, as long as Brady is the QB.

Russell Wilson was hitting his receivers that were so wide open, sometimes you couldn't see a Steeler in the picture.

Oh well...........maybe the Steelers can get the #6 seed, and win a playoff game.

I still think the Steelers make the playoffs. Can never count them out.

Now for the nailbiter in Denver I'm expecting...:shocked:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I still think the Steelers make the playoffs. Can never count them out.

I don't know.

They can't catch the Bengals, so the only hope is a wild card.

The Steelers play 3 of their final 5 on the road (Balt, Cincy & Clev), and have Denver and Indianapolis at home. That's a tough schedule.

Kansas City is hot, they have 3 of their final 5 at home, and they don't play a team with a winning record the remainder of the season. Plus, they have the tie-breaker with the Steelers, cause they beat the Steelers.

Kansas City is in.

So, the final spot will be between Pittsburgh, NY Jets, Buffalo, Oakland, and Indy/Houston (depending who doesn't win the division)

One of these teams will be the #6 at 9-7

The other interesting thing about the AFC is whether Denver or Cincy will get the #2 seed.

The #6 seed will play at which ever team doesn't get the #2.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now for the nailbiter in Denver I'm expecting...:shocked:

Kobe announced he's retiring after this season.

I only say that because we may never see Brady vs. Peyton Manning again.

I don't know how many years Brady has left playing at the level he is playing, but you better enjoy them, because it can't be that many.

I'll be curious to see if he goes out like Elway and Bettis, or goes out sadly like Peyton, Kobe, Willie Mays, Jordan, etc.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Kobe announced he's retiring after this season.

I only say that because we may never see Brady vs. Peyton Manning again.

I don't know how many years Brady has left playing at the level he is playing, but you better enjoy them, because it can't be that many.

I'll be curious to see if he goes out like Elway and Bettis, or goes out sadly like Peyton, Kobe, Willie Mays, Jordan, etc.

Yeah, "Brady vs. Osweiler" just does not have the same ring to it.:nono:

I give Brady four or five more seasons. Sooner or later I don't care how well you take care of yourself time catches up to all of the great ones. I think he'll go out on a high note--as high as he can. Just can't imagine him putting himself or the team through the indignity of not being able to play at a high level. As he said last year, "I'll retire when I suck."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
DOWN GO THE PATS!!!

If the Patriots keep losing players to injury like they have, they are going to lose more games.

Brady is great, but as his wife once said: "My husband cannot throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time"

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

We will see how he looks with Gronk out. Tests are negative this morning, so that is in their favor.

brewmama

If the Patriots keep losing players to injury like they have, they are going to lose more games.

Brady is great, but as his wife once said: "My husband cannot throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time"

He did indeed have some dropped passes in that Super Bowl. I felt bad for him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Anyone going to watch MNF tonight?

Cleveland and Baltimore have a combined 5-15 record.

Matt Schaub vs. Josh McCown

This is the first Monday Night game in Cleveland in six years, and the tickets are going for less than face value.

The combined winning percentage of the two teams, ranks as the third worst game in the history of MNF after week 10.

The only games on MNF with a lower winning percentage after week 10:

1975 - Jets (3-9) vs. Chargers (1-11)

1994 - Giants (3-7) vs. Oilers (1-9)

In fact, the next three MNF games are also going to suck:

Dallas @ Washington
NY Giants @ Miami
Detroit @ New Orleans

If Johnny Football was starting tonight, the ratings would probably be at least double than what they will end up being.

I predict that somehow, some way, Cleveland will find a way to lose tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.