NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I still say they're toast.

If your Patriots win tonight, the Chiefs are tied for the wild card.

If the Patriots win tonight, only four teams in the AFC will have winning records (Patriots, Bengals, Broncos, Steelers).

The Steelers would get the #5 seed, and then there would be five teams at 5-5 (Colts, Texans, Bills, Jets, and Chiefs). Either the Colts or Texans will win the division, which would leave the final playoff spot between the Bills, Jets,Chiefs, and Texans/Colts.

Judging by how the Chiefs are playing right now, they look as good as any team in the AFC except for the Patriots.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Looks like Arizona and Carolina are heading towards one heck of a championship game.

I wouldn't count out Green Bay and Seattle so soon.

Also:

I'm looking forward to the Carolina vs. Dallas game on Thanksgiving. I think it's going to be a good game.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't count out Green Bay and Seattle so soon.

Also:

I'm looking forward to the Carolina vs. Dallas game on Thanksgiving. I think it's going to be a good game.

I guess you can't, not yet, but something just seems off with both of those teams. The Packers don't have the same punch as usual and I think less and less people are scared of Seattle. Their aura and mystique was permanently stripped after the Super Bowl.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Denver is rolling the dice and starting Osweiler next Sunday against the champs.:noway:

End of an era.

Quetzal

I guess you can't, not yet, but something just seems off with both of those teams. The Packers don't have the same punch as usual and I think less and less people are scared of Seattle. Their aura and mystique was permanently stripped after the Super Bowl.
I don't think Rodgers trusts his offensive line. He has not looked like his usual self the last few weeks.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Denver is rolling the dice and starting Osweiler next Sunday against the champs.:noway:

End of an era.

Have watched Michigan State this year or last? Connor Cook does what all the great ones do in the NFL, and it doesn't involve 60 yard passes on a rope. Quick decision, and always the right ones. He likely won't be on the board when Denver or New England comes up on draft day, but trades could make it happen.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I want the ref who blew that whistle fired or fined. Inexcusable.

Can you imagine if that inadvertent whistle had gone the other way? At Foxboro? For the Patriots? If that would have been Belichick blocking the ref's view instead of Sexy Rexy?

It would be the lead story on every news network, both sports and non-sports.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Can you imagine if that inadvertent whistle had gone the other way? At Foxboro? For the Patriots? If that would have been Belichick blocking the ref's view instead of Sexy Rexy?

It would be the lead story on every news network, both sports and non-sports.

Outrage, pitchforks, torches, hammers, tar, feathers...I mean, a win's a win, but I feel rotten about the game overall. And had they lost because of that idiotic ref, I think this would be a big deal. As Brady's said before, no one'll ever feel sorry for New England.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And that shows you how awful the AFC is this year.

But no matter how awful it is, the Browns have still found a way to have the worst record in the AFC.

And if that's not bad enough, Johnny Football was promoted to starter on Tuesday, then third string today, because he partied too much in Texas during the Brown's bye week. What a circus Cleveland is.

No matter how bad it ever gets, just remind yourself, it could always be worse, you could be a Brown's fan.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where is Kmoney?

Kansas-City-Chiefs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.