NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzal

If Edelman was healthy, I'd be inclined to sit pretty right now. Had he played that whole Giants game, the final score would have been nowhere near that close. Julian's a virtually guaranteed first down.

Now? Now the job gets tougher.
Danny Amendola looked great though. I picked him up off the waiver and look for him to do some work this week.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh I'm sure haters would think of some new excuse.:yawn:

Did you read the story a few weeks ago about how the Patriots had won 19 of 25 coin flips?

That's a probability of .0073, or less than three quarters of one percent.

:think:.....could Belichick be doing the ole two-headed coin trick...........

Granite

Hall of Fame
Did you read the story a few weeks ago about how the Patriots had won 19 of 25 coin flips?

I was joking with one of my brothers a month or so ago that pretty soon, just wait, they'll start saying we've rigged the coin toss. And sure enough.:doh:

I mean, come on, people.

Quetzal

I thought that was a satire article, if my memory serves me right.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was joking with one of my brothers a month or so ago that pretty soon, just wait, they'll start saying we've rigged the coin toss. And sure enough.:doh:

I mean, come on, people.

I also hear the Gatorade is alway warm on the visitors side at Gillette Stadium.

I made up the Gatorade story.

However, did it ever occur to the Boston Globe writer that the visitor called the coin flip at Patriot's home games, which would be about half of those 25 coin flips?

Or maybe they think Belichick (because he's a genius) is able to somehow alter the coin flip after the visitor makes the call, to end up the opposite of what the visiting team calls?

Granite

Hall of Fame
I also hear the Gatorade is alway warm on the visitors side at Gillette Stadium.

I made up the Gatorade story.

However, did it ever occur to the Boston Globe writer that the visitor called the coin flip at Patriot's home games, which would be about half of those 25 coin flips?

Or maybe they think Belichick (because he's a genius) is able to somehow alter the coin flip after the visitor makes the call, to end up the opposite of what the visiting team calls?

Either that or it's a fluke and just one of those things.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The biggest Boston cheating was throwing eggs onto the Garden floor when losing so the starters could rest. Then in the 80's it was sending in Greg Kite to start a fight with...whomever needed to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.