NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nah, I was pushing 6'3" last time I was measured.
I may have shrunk down to 6'1" by now.

Wasn't Chickenman tall, or was his wife really short?

I remember seeing a picture of him and his wife, and he was a lot taller than she was.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One hand or two hands?

Two. Front, backwards, all the same. But it wasn't because I put in effort in the offseason the way the legendary Larry Bird and Michael Jordan did. I put in more effort when I realized I was not hampered with a bunch of slow twitch muscle like many white people. Then I developed the God given ability.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yes.

I can't believe he's banned the week my Steelers play the Patriots, Brady's suspension nullified, The SI article about the Patriots cheating, and Tom Brady's locker having a Donald Trump hat in it.

I even asked Knight to lift the ban just for this week.

And we're back. This latest hiatus was uber ridiculous.

So! Has anyone sent the Rooneys a memo? Seems #12 actually owns their team.:chuckle:

Let's give Mike Tomlin the Sour Grapes Award for week one. Yep, Mike, let's blame the headsets. And Big Ben, you get in here too: Whine about getting drawn offside. Yep, that right there cost you the game. Not inability to cover Edelman, or stop Gronk, or two missed field goals, or lousy clock management, or that patented Tomlin Brain Freeze, or the idiotic trick play that killed any momentum you had in the first quarter.

Yep. Headsets.

Granite

Hall of Fame

Oh grow up you stick in the mud.:rotfl:

So Goodell stepped on another rake. Vindicated! One side effect of this entirely idiotic smear job is the league will almost definitely be a lot more careful going after the Pats from now on. Belichick would practically have to be standing over a corpse with a knife in his hand to get so much as a fine.

Granite

Hall of Fame
So you admit it. That is a good start. :up:

I admit he's the greatest coach in the game and one the best the NFL's ever seen. And not even the league was stupid insidious or sly enough to suggest he had anything whatsoever to do with the non-existing latest scandal, so, not sure what you're going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.