NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Patriots 28
Steelers 21

For whatever reason, the Steelers just can't beat Tom Brady, especially in New England.

Oh well.....the way I look at it, every year the Steelers are going to win at least 4 games and lose at least 4 games ****, it's the other 8 games that determine the season.

Tonight was one of those 4 games they were going to lose no matter what.

**** Since the merger in 1970, the Steelers have won at least 4 games every year, and lost 4 games every year, except for 6 seasons where they had less than 4 loses (not including the strike year of 1982)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Week One

1. Pit @ NE: ready to exercise the ghosts of deflate-gate and spitting nails over the tarnishing coat ESPN just poured over their dynasty, the Pats come into this one a 3.5 favorite over the somewhat rebuilding Steelers. Pick: I don't see any reason to run against the line. I'll take the Pats to cover and maybe then some.
BAM. And that's how I like to start a season. 1-0

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gronkowski had a monster game (3 TD's)

I would like to point out to Nick M that Gronkowski is really good because he played his high school football in Pittsburgh, PA

Gronkowski at Pittsburgh Woodland Hills High School:

screen-shot-2015-01-29-at-8-42-17-am.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For whatever reason, the Steelers just can't beat Tom Brady, especially in New England.

Based upon what we know for a fact of New England, this is like saying you can't figure out how that person at your table of internet poker always wins.

[sarcasm]It was like Weis and Crennel were in the playbook.[/sarcasm]

drbrumley

Had New England over Pittsburgh.

Buffalo over Indianapolis
Green Bay over Chicago
Cleveland over New York Jets
Houston over Kansas City
Seattle over St. Louis
Miami over Washington
Jacksonville over Carolina
San Diego over Detroit
Arizona over New Orleans
Cincinnati over Oakland
Denver over Baltimore
Tennessee over Tampa Bay
Dallas over New York Giants
Philadelphia over Atlanta
San Francisco over Minnesota

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
ok i saw the score, are from new england area TH ?
:plain: :rotfl: :mock: Yankees (either)

No, I'm Floridian, but grew up in Alabama. I just like winning. :D

I think the Pats and their accomplishments are a tainted lot, but I like the owner and think the coach and qb are among the best I've ever seen. Unfortunately, a lot of highly competitive people will push for an edge until they cross a line they shouldn't and likely don't need to and that is the Pats' problem, as I see it. Take that away and I don't think they have all the rings, but they're still great.

beloved57

Had New England over Pittsburgh.

Buffalo over Indianapolis
Green Bay over Chicago
Cleveland over New York Jets
Houston over Kansas City
Seattle over St. Louis
Miami over Washington
Jacksonville over Carolina
San Diego over Detroit
Arizona over New Orleans
Cincinnati over Oakland
Denver over Baltimore
Tennessee over Tampa Bay
Dallas over New York Giants
Philadelphia over Atlanta
San Francisco over Minnesota

That game concerns me, mainly because I have not seen our Offence perform yet, that Offensive Line is going to be the Key, if we can establish a good run game, and protect Matt, we can beat Philly at Home, even though they may have a pretty explosive backfield with Murray and Sprouls !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That game concerns me, mainly because I have not seen our Offence perform yet, that Offensive Line is going to be the Key, if we can establish a good run game, and protect Matt, we can beat Philly at Home, even though they may have a pretty explosive backfield with Murray and Sprouls !

i think it's offense - i hope you never see the Falcons offences !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:plain: :rotfl: :mock: Yankees (either)

No, I'm Floridian, but grew up in Alabama. I just like winning. :D

I think the Pats and their accomplishments are a tainted lot, but I like the owner and think the coach and qb are among the best I've ever seen. Unfortunately, a lot of highly competitive people will push for an edge until they cross a line they shouldn't and likely don't need to and that is the Pats' problem, as I see it. Take that away and I don't think they have all the rings, but they're still great.

Just Win Baby !!!!!!!!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
they did cheat
so
tet has something to complain about

I think it was deliberate
the pats are going to cheat
get over it

Status
Not open for further replies.