NFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
As a Detroiter by birth and Lions fan (hey, ya gotta have an NFC team, right?) I can't really express how infuriated I am by Suh's actions. Picked a swell time to get a one-game suspension. Any chance Detroit had of upsetting Dallas (slim already) just went completely out the window.

it is about time for stafford to win a game without completely relying on the defense

Daniel1611

With Leveon Bell not being expected to play, I still think Pittsburgh can beat Baltimore. And if Bell is back by next week, I'll call Pittsburgh and Dallas in the superbowl.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Part of Suh's explanation for why he stepped on Rodgers is that it was so cold that his feet were numb and he couldn't tell the difference between the ground and Rodgers.

:rotfl:

Daniel1611

You think Dallas can beat Seattle in Seattle twice in the same year?

Seattle's a great team, but Dallas is on a roll. The past few weeks, they haven't been winning games. They've been putting opponents over their knee and paddling them. I can see them taking the NFC. And I'd like to see another Pittsburgh/Dallas Superbowl.

This week I'm picking Pittsburgh, Dallas, and Carolina and Cinci if Green plays and Indi if he doesn't.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
it is about time for stafford to win a game without completely relying on the defense
Stafford should be able to move the ball. Washington put up over three hundred yards passing. With Suh back in the mix it gets more interesting, even if virtually every metric points to the Cowboys winning.

You think Dallas can beat Seattle in Seattle twice in the same year?
Sure. If anything, the Cowboys are better than they were then. Seattle is too though. How much and what the coaching staff does to offset the advantages exposed last time will be the decider.

Is Carol a gifted assembler or tactician?

The last time they met Dallas ran 69 plays to Seattle's 48, put up 162 yards rushing while holding Seattle's running game to 80 yards.

Time of possession: 37:39 to 22:21

It wasn't fluke plays or penalties that made the difference. The scoreboard went back and forth, but Dallas controlled the line of scrimmage and wrangled a pick out of Wilson. It should be that sort of game for whoever wins it...I think Seattle is angry and feeling ready, but there's a psychological chink in their armor and Dallas has as much confidence as I've seen in years, but give Romo a bad opening series or two and will they start hearing late season ghosts?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Part of Suh's explanation for why he stepped on Rodgers is that it was so cold that his feet were numb and he couldn't tell the difference between the ground and Rodgers.

:rotfl:

I can't believe the league bought this. Did a pity factor for Detroit come into play here or did the NFL think a match up with Suh on the field would simply be more interesting, ratings wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.