New Zealand gunmen kill 49 people at two mosques

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
and in america, where 80% of gun related homicides are drug and gang related, overwhelmingly committed by blacks and hispanics, the "solution" promoted by the retarded left is `to take away guns from everybody

these are the same retards who didn't want TSA targetting young male mooslims and insisted they give the same level of scrutiny to Betty White clones :doh:

ok doser

But New Hampshire's got a much lower murder rate than California does.

much lower black and hispanic populations as well, very much less problems with drugs and gangs

btw - service rifles and carbines?

that's exactly what the founding fathers were talking about

an armed citizenry experienced with military weaponry

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
and in america, where 80% of gun related homicides are drug and gang related, overwhelmingly committed by blacks and hispanics, the "solution" promoted by the retarded left is `to take away guns from everybody

these are the same retards who didn't want TSA targetting young male mooslims and insisted they give the same level of scrutiny to Betty White clones :doh:

I found it odd that TSA would single out a mother with her child or a military veteran, and do everything short of a cavity search, but never mind the middle eastern guy with the turban going through security, he's fine.

I say if you want to reduce the amount of terrorism, stop letting groups known for terrorism through the borders and security checks without searching them.

Racial profiling?

Probably.

Politically incorrect?

Definitely.

Should it be done?

Yes, especially when the majority of terrorist attacks come mainly from one ethnic group

ok doser

I found it odd that TSA would single out a mother with her child or a military veteran, and do everything short of a cavity search, but never mind the middle eastern guy with the turban going through security, he's fine.

I say if you want to reduce the amount of terrorism, stop letting groups known for terrorism through the borders and security checks without searching them.

Racial profiling?

Probably.

Politically incorrect?

Definitely.

Should it be done?

Yes, especially when the majority of terrorist attacks come mainly from one ethnic group

just look at the reaction of the retards on the left when trump wanted to tighten security around 7 countries (the travel ban) that bammy had already targeted for heightened scrutiny

we saw the result of stupidity compounded with feelings of moral righteousness - it's a toxic brew

the same thing happened to Nick Sandmann - morally righteous retards calling for the physical punishment or death of a 16 year kid because he was smiling and standing still

giving these retards access to social media is like giving a machine gun to a chimp

ok doser

:darwinsm:

i hadn't seen it before - picked up the expression from Better Call Saul

that's hilarious

reminds me of this one - a chimp with an RPG:

wue5wei.jpg

all of the captioned one's are TOL-unfriendly, but you can imagine

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Nope.

I quoted what you said and responded to it.
That's actually not responsive to what I said.

Sorry, you're not the arbiter of what is and isn't a right.
You accidentally put a comma in that. :eek: I'm also not the moon, a good kidney pie, or income tax. I'm not any number of things I've never claimed to be.

As to a direct rebuttal on your curious response, it's prima facie true that the right to own firearms is not the right to any sort of firearm. We set limits here, weak as they are. Every Western Industrial nation (and so far as I've seen, every modern government of any sort) does. So the rule appears to be limitation without much exception.

We know. It won't do any good.
It has elsewhere. I'm optimistic that it will here too, eventually. Though it may have to reach a point where most people suffer or know someone who suffered as a result of the needless damage a want of serious restriction carries as a cost before there's enough national will to combat the forces of opposition effectively.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
... sentence?
That's the ticket.

Nope. It's a right to bear arms.
In my country that's gives us the right to own firearms...maybe it just covers tank tops in yours.

Why do I know your law better than you do?
The real (and funnier) question involves why you do believe that you do.

Meanwhile, countries (unlike mine) that remove the guns I'm objecting to from their stream of commerce have lower rates of gun violence and death...lower murder rates too. :thumb:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The real (and funnier) question involves why you do believe that you do.
Given that you seem to have conceded the point, this is kinda silly on your part.

We don't have a right to firearms, we have a right to self defense.

A right to self defense.

Meanwhile, countries (unlike mine) that remove the guns I'm objecting to from their stream of commerce have lower rates of gun violence and death...lower murder rates too. :thumb:

And if you banned cars, traffic fatalities would fall.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Given that you seem to have conceded the point, this is kinda silly on your part.
That's funnier still. Let me know when you get to something I write that you actually understand...if only for the novelty.

We don't have a right to firearms, we have a right to self defense.
Well, that's your business, I suppose. In my country we have the right to them, if not without qualification. That's where the debate is found.

And if you banned cars, traffic fatalities would fall.
Sure. And we actually did ban certain cars here, when they proved inherently unsafe in design. Made people change that, add seat belts to existing ones, etc.

Right Divider

Body part
Criminals love extremely tight gun laws [which they ignore] that keep honest people from owning the best deterrent to being their victims.