New Zealand gunmen kill 49 people at two mosques

chair

Do you believe that the wildly disproportionate rates of negroes murdering other negroes is based on the color of their skin?

No. I think it is due to a huge problem in part of American society. A problem that has gone on far too long.

And though I am not a fan of Political Correctness, your choice of words is rather suspicious. As in "get rid of the negroes?"

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No. I think it is due to a huge problem in part of American society. A problem that has gone on far too long.

And though I am not a fan of Political Correctness, your choice of words is rather suspicious. As in "get rid of the negroes?"
What we can say definitively is that the solution will not be found in more regulations.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
What we need is murderer control
Murderers don't distribute evenly throughout all the territory of the US, they concentrate in some areas, and are scarce in others (murders are scarce almost everywhere in the US, just like with our Western Industrial democratic cousins).

Get more police, where there are more murderers.

:idunno:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Murderers don't distribute evenly throughout all the territory of the US, they concentrate in some areas, and are scarce in others (murders are scarce almost everywhere in the US, just like with our Western Industrial democratic cousins).

Get more police, where there are more murderers.

:idunno:

That would be primarily negro areas

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
That would be primarily negro areas
I would kill to see a map of the US with color coding showing where all the murders have been committed over the past say 10 years. There have been I'm guessing around 150-200 thousand murders in that period. Where did they all happen? That's where murderers breed. That's where we need murderer control.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
They're easiest to control when they can't move. Or see.

:think:

Or breathe.
What about a registry made of stone?

List their name, their crime, and when they were punished for it.

Right on their headstone!