New Low From Trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So let's sum this up.... ...Clinton was a rapist, a horrible abuser of women, and got his cigar smoked in the tax payers White House under the nose of his daughter and wife, and you Democrats think he was awesome, the cat's meow.

Trump says some bad things, and he is evil, awful, and unqualified to serve.

Am I missing anything?

Yes, a pending civil suit where Donald Trump and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein are accused of raping a 13 year old girl.

Do you think that won't be used by the Democrats as the election draws nearer?

Donald_Trump_Lawsuit_.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So let's sum this up.... ...Clinton was a rapist, a horrible abuser of women, and got his cigar smoked in the tax payers White House under the nose of his daughter and wife, and you Democrats think he was awesome, the cat's meow.

Am I missing anything?

yes, that bill isnt running, hillary is, but she isnt the cause of her husbands transgressions. Like her or not, but do so on her merit, not her husbands which is irrelevant.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Sure they can influence it, they are who choose the supreme court justices.

Yeah, and they can't do anything either. If there's one thing that's been proven, it's that the Supreme Court doesn't rollback on such matters, and the transgenders in the bathroom thing isn't a subject of the Constitution.

jeffblue101

yes, that bill isnt running, hillary is, but she isnt the cause of her husbands transgressions. Like her or not, but do so on her merit, not her husbands which is irrelevant.

That's not the point that most people make about Hillary, instead its what she did to those women after she learned of her husband affairs and assaults.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There are no responses that that could reconcile the gross inequalities that exist between America's poor and its multibillionaires!

'Rich' and 'poor' are by definition inequalities, and it's been that way since the dawn of man. Unless the poor are starving and dying, it will remain that way.

Welcome to reality :wave2:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hellary also abused Slick Willy's women by berating them and destroying their lives while saying really nasty things. I wonder what a recording of her would sound like as she cusses out her aides and the secret service

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Sure they do, they have flip flopped on the death penalty numerous times.

The death penalty is not a Constitutional matter, they can flip flop all day :idunno:

Maybe people are forgetting this as well- that the only concern for the Supreme Court is what and what doesn't violate the Constitution.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That's not the point that most people make about Hillary, instead its what she did to those women after she learned of her husband affairs and assaults.

And that can be held against her. Thats not what the person i responded to, was doing though, he was comparing what an adulterous dog and sleazebag trump and bill are toward women, which has nothing to do with hillary.

jeffblue101

Am I missing anything?

I wonder if Hillary ever demanded in public that Bill resign like she will in the debates against Trump.

jeffblue101

And that can be held against her. Thats not what the person i responded to, was doing though, he was comparing what an adulterous dog and sleazebag trump and bill are toward women, which has nothing to do with hillary.

it does if Hillary hypocritically attacks trump while supporting her husbands presidency.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
If I were Trump in the debate I would say, "You are dying in the hospital and need heart surgery to live. Two surgeons are available. One is a total jerk but he's the best there is, sort of like "House." The other is a nice guy but not so hot of a surgeon. Who will you choose?"

Then I would say, "America is dying, hemorrhaging jobs and money, being attacked by foreign bodies. Choose Hillary as your doctor and you will kill the patient. Choose me, and I will save Americas economy."

jeffblue101

One more time, what does bill clintons presidency, have to do with hillaries possible one?

its a matter of rhetoric used by Hillary to be president, how can she honestly use Trump words as proof as disqualification for the presidency , when she was perfectly accepting Bills actions as not as a disqualification for the job.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
its a matter of rhetoric used by Hillary to be president, how can she honestly use Trump words as proof as disqualification for the presidency , when she was perfectly accepting Bills actions as not as a disqualification for the job.

And again, its irrelevant to the situation at hand. Bill isnt running.