More leftist hypocrisy, nicely illustrated

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
In case you haven't figured it out yet, no matter how careful or reasonable or thoughtful you try to be, you are wrong
Or maybe, from time to time, even intelligent, well meaning and thoughtful people get things spectacularly wrong. And maybe some of those times it isn't necessarily the other guy.

Because emotion and vague passages from a very old book written by primitive people obviously trumps scientific data.
Geometry is fairly old too. And the people who came up with a great deal of truth we value today were primitive in all sorts of ways by comparison.

There is no conversation with these people on this subject.
You don't have to be poorly reared or intellectually bias blinded to offer that sort of insult, but you might as well be.

Greg Jennings

Or maybe, from time to time, even intelligent, well meaning and thoughtful people get things spectacularly wrong. And maybe some of those times it isn't necessarily the other guy.
Couldn't agree more. As long as your basis is more than mere emotional assertions

Geometry is fairly old too. And the people who came up with a great deal of truth we value today were primitive in all sorts of ways by comparison.
While that's true, I don't think you would argue that what they knew about fetal development 2000-3000 years ago was on par with what we're got now, would you?

You don't have to be poorly reared or intellectually bias blinded to offer that sort of insult, but you might as well be.
I was not referring to you. One in particular was in my mind. I had converses with him a few days prior. His content mainly consisted of ignoring questions and calling me "Devil Boy" :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you totally against the death penalty?

God isn't, why would I be?

Have you done your homework on Jewish ceremonial and civil laws and God's universal moral code/laws?

I didn't think so, but then exposing pro Trump lemmings for what they are has nothing to do with the death penalty.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why should people who promote/advocate/partake in the homo agenda/lifestyle not be put to death?

Be happy, under a Muslim theocratic system of government they are.

Here's a picture that'll bring a smile to your face:

main-qimg-05fc2d26acbb48fd681ecf1c62f3fc41

Bring your theocratic lunacy back to the thread that deals with this immoral behavior, I don't care to talk about it here.

john w

Hall of Fame
In case you haven't figured it out yet, no matter how careful or reasonable or thoughtful you try to be, you are wrong

Because emotion and vague passages from a very old book written by primitive people obviously trumps scientific data.

1. How old is the US Constitution, Declaration of Independence, books written about Caesar, promoter os sophistry? Tell us the relevance of the age of a document? And tell us what "god" told you what is the cut off time, to be deemed "Old?"

2.The translators of the KJB-primitive? You/most of us are not even in their leuge, IQ-wise. Same with Peter, Paul...................

3. Slower, loser:The LORD God is the author of the greatest, most accurate book, ever written, ever to be written.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

1. How old is the US Constitution, Declaration of Independence, books written about Caesar, promoter of sophistry? Tell us the relevance of the age of a document? And tell us what "god" told you what is the cut off time, to be deemed "old?"

2.The translators of the KJB-primitive? You/most of us are not even in their league, IQ-wise. Same with Peter, Paul...................

3. Slower, loser:The LORD God is the author of the greatest, most accurate book, ever written, ever to be written.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
1. How old is the US Constitution, Declaration of Independence, books written about Caesar, promoter of sophistry? Tell us the relevance of the age of a document? And tell us what "god" told you what is the cut off time, to be deemed "old?"

i was reminded of

no more of this old stuff :chuckle:

Greg Jennings

2.The translators of the KJB-primitive? You/most of us are not even in their leuge, IQ-wise. Same with Peter, Paul...................
Show me anything backing your words that these guys had a super high IQ.

You can't, of course. We can't even prove that most existed. We just think it's highly likely

1. How old is the US Constitution, Declaration of Independence, books written about Caesar, promoter os sophistry? Tell us the relevance of the age of a document? And tell us what "god" told you what is the cut off time, to be deemed "Old?"
The Bible has well noted inaccuracies.

Can s woman turn to a pillar of salt?

How old is Earth?

See?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Show me anything backing your words that these guys had a super high IQ.

kgov.com/genius

You can't, of course. We can't even prove that most existed. We just think it's highly likely

The Bible has well noted inaccuracies.

Such as?

Can a woman turn to a pillar of salt?

Yes, because God turned her into a pillar of salt for turning around and looking at the city she was told to flee and not look back at.

How old is Earth?

The earth is between 6-10 thousand years old.

I can see just fine, thank you. :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
you obviously don't see. The things that qualify as life for a human being are absent at conception and that is a simple fact.
What's absent at conception? Everything that the person will ever be is all wrapped up in the DNA of that cell. Their DNA has the instructions for how tall they will grow, the color of their skin, eyes, hair, whether they'll have attached or detached earlobes, how long their fingers and toes will be, how big their nose will be, if they'll be an introvert or an extrovert, male or female. What's NOT human about the cell?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app