how about this?

sf-african-american-girl-on-swing.jpg

is this a human?

RTS1TKA.jpg

how about this?

art.106yo.voter.cnn.jpg

my answer is that they all are

i suspect you would exclude the first

can you explain what is different about the pic you posted - what is lacking there that is present in the four i posted?
A functioning brain...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
A functioning brain...
I think we're all forgetting what makes humans different than other creatures on this earth.

Where some creatures only have a body (, and others have body and soul (one can have a relationship with them, like a dog or cat), humans are tripartite; we have body, soul, and spirit. (1 Thessalonians 5:23)

In addition to that, animals look to the ground, whereas man stands upright with a heavenly gaze.

We were created in God's image and likeness (Genesis 1:26), therefore abortion is wrong because it's a baby, and it's always wrong to intentionally kill an innocent baby. God said, "do not kill the innocent" (Exodus 23:7, and that's just one of many).

http://americanrtl.org/what-does-the-bible-say-about-abortion

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

MrDante

I think we're all forgetting what makes humans different than other creatures on this earth.

Where some creatures only have a body (, and others have body and soul (one can have a relationship with them, like a dog or cat), humans are tripartite; we have body, soul, and spirit. (1 Thessalonians 5:23)

In addition to that, animals look to the ground, whereas man stands upright with a heavenly gaze.

We were created in God's image and likeness (Genesis 1:26), therefore abortion is wrong because it's a baby, and it's always wrong to intentionally kill an innocent baby. God said, "do not kill the innocent" (Exodus 23:7, and that's just one of many).

http://americanrtl.org/what-does-the-bible-say-about-abortion

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

1.) doesn't address my post.
2.) still opinion not fact

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
eggfert1day.jpg

Is this a human?

is this?

article-2330296-19F98642000005DC-476_634x559.jpg

how about this?

sf-african-american-girl-on-swing.jpg

is this a human?

RTS1TKA.jpg

how about this?

art.106yo.voter.cnn.jpg

my answer is that they all are

i suspect you would exclude the first

can you explain what is different about the pic you posted - what is lacking there that is present in the four i posted?

A functioning brain...

functioning in what way?

carson's brain is clearly functioning at a very different level than the preemie or the brain of ann nixon cooper

is this no longer a human?

abc_archive_WNBM8670A_wg.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't take it personal MrDante, as the vast majority of those that you are debating in this thread voted for Donald Trump who like Hillary Clinton is a very strong supporter of the organization that murderers hundreds of thousands of unborn babies a year:

Planned Parenthood.

Laugh at these supposed Christians' hypocrisy, I do.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's right, you phony Christians want to keep it a secret that you're pro death. I'll keep talking and exposing you Libertarians, unless you're ready to debate me?

Greg Jennings

which isn't life.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, no matter how careful or reasonable or thoughtful you try to be, you are wrong

Because emotion and vague passages from a very old book written by primitive people obviously trumps scientific data.

There is no conversation with these people on this subject.

Greg Jennings

Chickens have brains. Why's it ok to kill them?

Explain to me the difference between a chicken brain and a human brain? Do you know what a chicken lacks (a lot) that a human does not?

I'll tell you exactly how they're different. But I'm not wasting any more words on people who don't understand. If you can prove that you know what you're talking about somewhat and not just in an emotional abortion corner, I'll continue

MrDante

carson's brain is clearly functioning at a very different level than the preemie or the brain of ann nixon cooper
Yes, Ben Carson's brain is barely functional but it is still functional enough to interact with the world and provide a personality and create memories.

is this no longer a human?
A picture of Terry Schrivo's body. Her autopsy revealed that most of her brain had atrophied or disappeared. A common condition in patients who enter a PVS following cardiac arrest. The loss was present in all areas of the brain. Meaning all she was at the end was just a body, there was no one there.