More from Obama's "If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide" department

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We are finally getting near the truth in the fake news story about Russian hacking and Russian collusion. The left loves the Russians, especially when they were the USSR.

While the liberal news media hunts for evidence of Trump-Russia collusion, the public record shows that Democrats have willfully used Moscow disinformation to influence the presidential election against Donald Trump and attack his administration.

The disinformation came in the form of a Russian-fed dossier written by former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele. It contains a series of unverified criminal charges against Mr. Trump’s campaign aides, such as coordinating Moscow’s hacking of Democratic Party computers.

Now we know why the left keeps saying it is there when it isn't. They didn't know the snare didn't actually hook any body.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Except for Donny Junior.

So what collusion did he engage in? What did he get, what did he give, what was the arrangement? I'll wait. Interesting that you admit it was an attempt at entrapment, and nothing more.

musterion

Rusha will ignore all future requests for comment when this story goes absolutely nowhere. She will have memoryholed all knowledge of this thread.

rexlunae

So what collusion did he engage in? What did he get, what did he give, what was the arrangement? I'll wait. Interesting that you admit it was an attempt at entrapment, and nothing more.

Read. The. Emails. It's a little hard to miss what he tried to do.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Ok, i read them

Nothing in there about monetary compensation, just volunteered information

If you can prove that volunteered information is illegal, go for it :idunno:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What's wrong? Did Fox and Friends not remember to tell you what their excuse was supposed to be?

I'm sure they'll have something tomorrow. Hold in there.
What's wrong? Can't make nothin' stick? Oh well, maybe your champion, Mueller can come with something good and juicy for you starving libs.

rexlunae

What's wrong? Can't make nothin' stick?

No, Pat, I can't literally make things stick in your head, and I can't literally make the Congress do their jobs, but I can point out what we know and watch you scramble to try to explain it away. Or not, as the last few days have been all but impossible for even the best spin-doctors on the Right to make seem reasonable.

Oh well, maybe your champion, Mueller can come with something good and juicy for you starving libs.

Only the election can feed that need, and that's a fixed point in time. The investigation just tries to make sure things don't go to hell in the meantime.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, Pat, I can't literally make things stick in your head, and I can't literally make the Congress do their jobs, but I can point out what we know and watch you scramble to try to explain it away. Or not, as the last few days have been all but impossible for even the best spin-doctors on the Right to make seem reasonable.

Only the election can feed that need, and that's a fixed point in time. The investigation just tries to make sure things don't go to hell in the meantime.
No, you can't "make things happen" but if you WERE in a position to prosecute the President, you would. That dangerous brand of thinking is a hallmark of the progressive left. You all want to lower the threshold of what constitutes a crime while it undermines the law and the constitution. That, rex, is much more dangerous to the nation than Trump could ever be.

musterion

No, you can't "make things happen" but if you WERE in a position to prosecute the President, you would. That dangerous brand of thinking is a hallmark of the progressive left. You all want to lower the threshold of what constitutes a crime while it undermines the law and the constitution.

And don't forget how they always neglect to apply the same standard to Democrats.

rexlunae

No, you can't "make things happen" but if you WERE in a position to prosecute the President, you would.

Absolutely. And I don't think I'm the only one.

That dangerous brand of thinking is a hallmark of the progressive left. You all want to lower the threshold of what constitutes a crime while it undermines the law and the constitution. That, rex, is much more dangerous to the nation than Trump could ever be.

There's no "lowering the threshold". This is black-and-white settled law, tested in the Supreme Court. No campaign operating in an even remotely legitimate way with even a modicum of reasonable legal advise would have done this.

rexlunae

Yes, the Clinton campaign colluded with Ukraine, it's a known fact, and we hear nearly nothing about it.

We've been hearing a lot about it since Monday. Nevermind the almost complete lack of actual evidence....but maybe you can convince John Podesta to post an email thread to Twitter. Or just ask WikiLeaks for it.

musterion

Here's a good-un. As Les Nessman used to say, "ooooooh!"

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ll-not-testify-before-senate-next-week-240525

The committee on Wednesday announced a July 19 hearing that listed Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson, a former Wall Street Journal investigative reporter, as a witness. His inclusion raised the specter of public testimony about the dossier’s seamy and contested claims of sexual misconduct and a years-long Kremlin conspiracy to get Trump elected.

But the request for Simpson to appear was voluntary, and it’s unclear whether the committee will seek to compel his testimony.

If he's got nothing to hide, he's got no reason not to appear.

Subpoena him.