More from Obama's "If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide" department

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump didn't start whining about voter integrity UNTIL he was behind in the polls. Then he claimed the polls and election were rigged. IF he truly believed that, he would have to admit the states he won were due to millions of illegal votes. It just crushes his ego to admit that several millions more Americans rejected him.
Fake News - everybody, including Trump, thought Hitlery had a sure fire victory. She was measuring the drapes in the White House. Do you think more overall votes for her bothers Trump, no way. Hold on to the notion that Hitlery won more votes and therefore won the election.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Fake News - everybody, including Trump, thought Hitlery had a sure fire victory. She was measuring the drapes in the White House. Do you think more overall votes for her bothers Trump, no way. Hold on to the notion that Hitlery won more votes and therefore won the election.
If it doesn't bother him then why did he talk about it so much? :eek:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If it doesn't bother him then why did he talk about it so much? :eek:

For some odd reason, he believes if he shouts loud enough, everyone will be forced to accept him as a legitimate president. Mr. Birtherism hates the fact that karma has come around and is kicking him in the teeth. :D

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because more total citizens voted for Donald Trump. Of course, we don't elect that way, Trump won 30 of the 50 states. The only thing she got was dead voters, illegals, and loyal commies, retards, and globalists.

Mocking You

The Trump admin hasn't claimed otherwise.
Well, that's funny. Trump issued an Executive Order asking states to supply the federal government with voting information and data. That is federal oversight of a state's rights issue. That is outside the powers granted to the federal government by the Constitution. If I know this I sure hope someone in the Trump administration knows it as well!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

musterion

Well, that's funny. Trump issued an Executive Order asking states to supply the federal government with voting information and data. That is federal oversight of a state's rights issue. That is outside the powers granted to the federal government by the Constitution. If I know this I sure hope someone in the Trump administration knows it as well!

An executive order of that kind would do just that -- order them to comply, not request they comply, which he did. Think before posting.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Because more total citizens voted for Donald Trump. Of course, we don't elect that way, Trump won 30 of the 50 states. The only thing she got was dead voters, illegals, and loyal commies, retards, and globalists.

Must be nice to live in your particular fantasy world. Does your Mommy know you still call people names? Or is it OK now since the Head Cheeto Head does it?

Mocking You

An executive order of that kind would do just that -- order them to comply, not request they comply, which he did. Think before posting.
I see you haven't read too many of Trump's EO's. They don't order anything to be done except form a committee to study something and issue a report. This Election Commission is another one like that except it asks the states to do something they are under no constitutional obligation to perform.

musterion

You are misinformed by fake news.

Arizona is refusing to give up this data...but the Secretary of State admitted that it is publicly available for a fee.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/...a-stonewalling-trumps-voter-fraud-commission/

That means what Trump is requesting can be obtained by any citizen who pays the state to run off the printout. Extend that to other states and the only conclusion is that the ones refusing are hiding massive vote fraud that they either cannot or do not wish to eliminate.

Mocking You

You are misinformed by fake news.

Arizona is refusing to give up this data...but the Secretary of State admitted that it is publicly available for a fee.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/...a-stonewalling-trumps-voter-fraud-commission/

That means what Trump is requesting can be obtained by any citizen who pays the state to run off the printout.

Trump's commission is seeking SSN#'s. This is not information that the states dole out to "any citizen". You or I could not get this information. You are mistaken.

Extend that to other states and the only conclusion is that the ones refusing are hiding massive vote fraud that they either cannot or do not wish to eliminate.

"Extend that to other states"? You think all 50 states have the same laws regarding how they maintain and protect voter information?

"The only conclusion"?! Ha ha. Sure. Think before you post.

Each state has laws protecting the dissemination of voter information for various reasons. Some allow private citizens to obtain these records but do not allow the information to be used for anything except private information. The data could not be used in any federal report on voter fraud, real or imagined. Therefore, turning the data over to the feds for a report would be breaking state law.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump's commission is seeking SSN#'s. This is not information that the states dole out to "any citizen". You or I could not get this information. You are mistaken.

"Extend that to other states"? You think all 50 states have the same laws regarding how they maintain and protect voter information?

"The only conclusion"?! Ha ha. Sure. Think before you post.

Each state has laws protecting the dissemination of voter information for various reasons. Some allow private citizens to obtain these records but do not allow the information to be used for anything except private information. The data could not be used in any federal report on voter fraud, real or imagined. Therefore, turning the data over to the feds for a report would be breaking state law.
PARTIAL SS#s

Mocking You

PARTIAL SS#s

OK, partial SSN#'s. Trump is after partial SSN#'s. States don't give out that information. Therefore, Trump is asking for information that the average citizen cannot obtain, in Arizona or any other state. Furthermore I doubt "any citizen" who purchased this data would get, as Musterion claimed, access to:

Military status
Felony conviction status

Imagine a hacker that paid a state for this list and got:
Partial SSN#
Person's full name
Person's date of birth
Political party affiliation
Address
Record of elections voted in
Military status
Any overseas addresses

Can you see where the state might be held liable for any fraud that happened to voters as a result of the information given out by the state?