Moon Landing Hoax

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Not the ship thing, please. Get a telescope or a camera with good zoom, wait until the ship disappears over the horizon and you can bring it back into full view. There are other experiments as well, some you can do on your own with an inexpensive telescope and easy to find supplies. I've been looking more into this. Ill tell you about some experiments if you're interested.
But if you continue to watch that ship through your telescope it will once again disappear. From the bottom up. I would love to see more about your experiments.

Further, even if it were a live feed, it could be live from a studio and not the moon. Easily. Instead of taking the camera to the moon, take it to a studio.
But there would be no reason to do so. It is far FAR quicker, cheaper and easier to actually send a video camera up on a space craft than to concoct an elaborate hoax fro no good reason. And you have no good reason. You have a few vague speculations that simply don't square with human nature. We like to brag of our actually accomplishments. Those who lie about their accomplishments are caught out in the end and it doesn't end well for them.

Also, we have exactly zero pictures of the spiral milky way gallaxy. No equipment has left the gallaxy to take the pictures, even according to NASA
That's right, we don't. We do have pictures of other galaxies that give us insight as to what our galaxy might look like.

Mocking You

Further, even if it were a live feed, it could be live from a studio and not the moon. Easily. Instead of taking the camera to the moon, take it to a studio.

So why did the Russians receive radio transmissions on their radio telescopes pointed at the moon on July 20, 1969 if the live feed was from a studio on Earth?

Daniel1611

So why did the Russians receive radio transmissions on their radio telescopes pointed at the moon on July 20, 1969 if the live feed was from a studio on Earth?

They said they did. I'm don't have a lot of faith in what governments say. America's or any other.

Tyrathca

They said they did. I'm don't have a lot of faith in what governments say. America's or any other.

That wasn't the question. Why did they say it when they clearly had ample incentive to say otherwise. Why cooperate on just this and try to blow up each other at every other instance? Was the cold war a hoax to?

Daniel1611

That wasn't the question. Why did they say it when they clearly had ample incentive to say otherwise. Why cooperate on just this and try to blow up each other at every other instance? Was the cold war a hoax to?

Most of these alleged conflicts are fakes for the war profiteers and to increase government control. As General Smedley Butler said, war is a racket.

The Berean

1. The auditors see some spacey equipment and believe it cost billions if dollars. Or the audits are a fraud. If the space program is a fraud, the audits are too.

2. Men have not "known" the earth is a globe since ancient Greece . it only started picking up traction 500 years ago. Further, circumnavigation doesn't prove a globe.

3. Men on the moon wouldn't discredit God. The moon landing is just one piece of the puzzle making im up the godless universe theory. Aliens don't discredit the idea of God either. I don't go to scripture to back up any of my ideas about space when debating. I don't need to. But at the same time, the Bible is incompatible with aliens on other planets, the big bang, etc.

The ancient astronomer Eratosthenes of Cyrene calculated the circumference of the Earth to a fairly accurate value over 2,200 years ago.

Measuring the Circumference of the Earth

Last edited:

Daniel1611

What on Earth are you talking about?!! I said 2,200 years ago. Eratosthenes' calculation were either 16% off or 2% off depending on what units he used.

Oh my. My fault, brother. I'm really tired right now. Was at work super early. I read it wrong. My apologies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The ancient astronomer Eratosthenes of Cyrene calculated the circumference of the Earth to a fairly accurate value over 2,200 years ago.

A couple of years ago, a group of 6th and 8th graders did it at a school in my district with students of another school a few hundred miles north. It works.

Nimrod

I didn't say a land-based telescope. Is there a denial we have 'any' satellites in orbit?

Are all satellite photos suggested as hoaxes from every country???

That'd be an elaborate hoax of nearly impossible proportions. Is that what is being suggested?

The Hubble has the technology to see the flag. Geeeeee, I wonder why NASA hasn't supplied the image.

Thanks for the link Lon. The people in the comment section are on to it.

The Berean

In the 1800s it was calculated that a human could not survive a train ride because the speed would kill them. It was calculated so it's true.

What are you talking about? You posted that people believed that the Earth was a globe only about 500 years ago. I posted that the circumference of the Earth was calculated over 2,200 years ago.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Another great site showing the hoax.

MOON HOAX

Sites like this make me weep for the stupidity they reveal. They clearly reveal that America is no longer great enough to once again reach for the stars. We should hang our heads in shame that our educational system produces thus degree of stupidity.

Daniel1611

What are you talking about? You posted that people believed that the Earth was a globe only about 500 years ago. I posted that the circumference of the Earth was calculated over 2,200 years ago.

The globe model was proposed over 2,000 years ago but was not widely accepted by the public. The public started to believe in it after Newton.

Daniel1611

The evidence for the moon landing hoax or anything else doesn't matter. No evidence is accepted by heliocentrists. That guy recently took the photo of the Chicago skyline from 60 miles away or something and they said it was a mirage. It just shows that there is no evidence that they will consider that contradicts what they were told to believe

The Berean

The evidence for the moon landing hoax or anything else doesn't matter. No evidence is accepted by heliocentrists. That guy recently took the photo of the Chicago skyline from 60 miles away or something and they said it was a mirage. It just shows that there is no evidence that they will consider that contradicts what they were told to believe
Sounds more like the Moon hoax believers. Their "theories" have been debunked for decades over and over and over. For some reason the idea that humans have walked on the Moon bothers them.