Mexicans are Dumb and Will Destroy America?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yeah, those videos of those n****r 'tards get dragged out a lot. :chuckle:

I don't think of them by names like that, i feel sorry for them that they believe the lie that they can be nothing better.

The government has done such a fine job with the American Indians on reservations too. I feel the most sorrow for them, because most of them cannot do anything about it, unlike others.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Trad! You're so silly! Mexicans aren't dumb!

The above statement is ambiguous:

1. "There exists some Mexican, and he is not dumb." (Some Mexicans are not dumb.)
2. "If x is a Mexican, then he is not dumb." (All Mexicans are not dumb; there do not exist dumb Mexicans.)
3. "It is not the case that (if x is a Mexican, then he is dumb)." (Not all Mexicans are dumb.)

If you mean 2, then you're wrong. There exist dumb Mexicans.
If you mean 1 or 3, then I never denied this.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Arthur Brain is British. Chances are, there's not a whole lot of Mexicans and/or African Americans there.

Trad, you really are completely and utterly clueless where it comes to Britain.

Ok tardboy.

Tell us.

Tell us all about the great bunches of Mexicans and African Americans in Britain.

According to the 2001 UK Census, 5,049 Mexican-born people were living in the UK.[2]

I know you come from this crappy little island on the butt-end of Europe, but my relatively small American suburban school district has more students than that.

The Berean

The above statement is ambiguous:

1. "There exists some Mexican, and he is not dumb." (Some Mexicans are not dumb.)
2. "If x is a Mexican, then he is not dumb." (All Mexicans are not dumb; there do not exist dumb Mexicans.)
3. "It is not the case that (if x is a Mexican, then he is dumb)." (Not all Mexicans are dumb.)

If you mean 2, then you're wrong. There exist dumb Mexicans.
If you mean 1 or 3, then I never denied this.

Sheesh Trad, do you have any sense of humor? Is that all you go from my previous post? :doh:

zippy2006

He followed up the claim that he "should" stop using it with one of these I dunno's :idunno:. You are easily satisfied, Zippy ;).

I don't think you're reading the context very well, and what other smiley would better accompany an admittance of wrongdoing? In any case, the words seem to speak for themselves.

He also qualified that it is only a venial sin and only in certain cases. That sounds more like excuses to justify the continued use of "amusing" racial slurs.

Here is what he said:

Traditio said:
If you use the n-word, you're almost certainly committing at least a venial sin.

That does not sound like an excuse. Consider further that bybee claims it is not a sin at all, I have claimed it is a near occasion of sin, and TH claimed it was a moral failure. Trad's take was harsher than any other. :idunno:

bybee

I don't think you're reading the context very well, and what other smiley would better accompany an admittance of wrongdoing? In any case, the words seem to speak for themselves.

Here is what he said:

That does not sound like an excuse. Consider further that bybee claims it is not a sin at all, I have claimed it is a near occasion of sin, and TH claimed it was a moral failure. Trad's take was harsher than any other. :idunno:
Yet, Trad is the only one of us who wilfully uses and takes pleasure in using the word.
Quite frankly, I don't care what he does!
I chose to respond to him from the standpoint of what is socially unacceptable behavior.
He remains as infantile and tedious as ever.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Myself and a good majority of my family have been there. I also watched a black female supervisor tell another black woman while i was waiting for a job interview to "not worry about her(looking my way) I take care of the sistas "

This sounds suspiciously like ACW's "stories." Sorry, but it does.

You are the one who seems to have such limited knowledge - i bet you think reverse racism never happens and that only white people are racist.

Absolutely not (and since you lost that bet, what do I win?) Racism can and often does cut both ways. That never justifies it, and I don't care who's perpetrating it.

Its what i had in mind. I have a great deal of respect for people like my parents who worked hard all their lives and made certain their children had opportunities that they didnt, so i guess i am biased, since i assume other people can do the same kind of thing when liberals aren't telling them they cannot and need freebies instead to level the playing field.

Well, due respect, but you took an observation about assassinations of prominent black leaders and seem to have completely missed the point.

You seem to have an axe to grind.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Quite frankly, I don't care what he does!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 350
User Name Posts
Traditio 78
resurrected 32
zippy2006 26
annabenedetti 24
bybee 22

:darwinsm:

I chose to respond to him from the standpoint of what is socially unacceptable behavior.

How pretentious of you to assume the role of Arbiter of Socially Acceptable Behavior :chuckle:

He remains as infantile and tedious as ever.

As do you, my crabby old lady friend, as do you.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
and a second member of the Crabby Old Lady Contingent chimes in :darwinsm:

why, it's turning into a regular Cackling Hen-Fest!

fool

Hall of Fame
I had bottles thrown at my car in downtown detroit in thugville before and carjackers try to get in my car (yes officer i ran that red light) when unfortunately i had to get off the freeway because of construction season in a detour, seems they would pick better a better neighborhood for those - but then most of detroit is a wasteland....

All those people were just trying to let you know that Detroit is a proper Noun and should be capitailized.
Next time take I-275 up to I-696 and over if you're trying to bypass.

Granite

Hall of Fame
All those people were just trying to let you know that Detroit is a proper Noun and should be capitailized.
Next time take I-275 up to I-696 and over if you're trying to bypass.

My mother was actually pulled over by a cop for stopping at a stop sign. (This would've been mid-Seventies, so I don't know what she was thinking.) She got a stern warning: In so many words, in this neighborhood, never come to a complete stop ever again.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
My mother was actually pulled over by a cop for stopping at a stop sign. (This would've been mid-Seventies, so I don't know what she was thinking.) She got a stern warning: In so many words, in this neighborhood, never come to a complete stop ever again.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Nobody believes you had a mother.

You were hatched under a rock.

fool

Hall of Fame

The problem is the Suburban people keep goin down there to score drugs and Hoes and dump dead bodies in the vacant lots.