Mexicans are Dumb and Will Destroy America?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Nope, to match the effort.

To do more than you're likely to: noting that within the black community there is discourse on the use of the word and how to address its historical power and that Trad isn't a part of that discussion and community isn't racist.

of course it is

your comment was based on race and the exclusion of trad from a conversation based on his race

that, my pompous little friend, is racist

ignoring, of course, that trad and the dark complexioned humans he isn't fond of are from the same race.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Poverty contributes to crime, no doubt. It certainly makes for desperate lives and desperate people are liable to do anything. But strictly being poor doesn't guarantee a life of crime. Do the odds increase? I'd say so.

I agree, in part. I lived in the thumb of Michigan for years and while it's still an area where you can keep the door unlocked at night, certain types of crime remain consistent (and rampant). They just don't show up on national statistics because bootleggers, meth dealers, wife beaters, drunk drivers, and the like can conceal their crimes more easily in rural areas or small towns. Crime in and of itself doesn't mean one is unsafe. At least if you know whose woods to stay out of...

So tell us what exactly the problem is.

Is this attitude unique to any one group of people, or type of people?

Seems to me to be more popular under those who would like to receive reparations for slavery when they were never a slave, you know that sing things like cop killer and treat women like sex objects and refer to them as the name for a female dog while running around and acting like animals themselves, killing each other outside nightclubs and thieving and looting all over.

These days though its crossing lines into the all races little liberals who cannot tell you where Africa is on a map but thinks everything should be free via the government...

Does that answer your question?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Seems to me to be more popular under those who would like to receive reparations for slavery when they were never a slave, you know that sing things like cop killer and treat women like sex objects and refer to them as the name for a female dog while running around and acting like animals themselves, killing each other outside nightclubs and thieving and looting all over.

These days though its crossing lines into the all races little liberals who cannot tell you where Africa is on a map but thinks everything should be free via the government...

Does that answer your question?

No.

Here you go. Again.

Is it possible for you to actually respond to my posts? Because usually you seem to just be talking to yourself and not addressing what I've said. At all. (That you don't actually read my posts seems pretty obvious because even when we agree, you don't notice at all.)

You seem to have scanned #320 and then just blurted out whatever was on your mind.

Is your real problem just with certain black people? Giving you the benefit of the doubt here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
of course it is
No, it still isn't. I'm arguing against the use of the word by anyone and have set out a few reasons for that position. In the interest of fairness I noted a division in the one community where that usage could be legitimately debated in terms of use. Trad isn't a part of it. He doesn't get that pass. He can't use the reasoning employed by people who are of the class victimized by it.

I omit consideration or response on the personal nonsense.

Your last bit, ostensibly the human race card is just contextually confused.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No.

Here you go. Again.

Is it possible for you to actually respond to my posts? Because usually you seem to just be talking to yourself and not addressing what I've said. At all. (That you don't actually read my posts seems pretty obvious because even when we agree, you don't notice at all.)

You seem to have scanned #320 and then just blurted out whatever was on your mind.

Is your real problem just with certain black people? Giving you the benefit of the doubt here.

I did respond to you, it doesn't register, just like anything outside of lib speak doesn't seem to register to some people.

Certain yes, i fully know and understand that all blacks are not thieving raping thugs that celebrate failure. However i think its a huge problem in that race that surpasses most other races in this country.

I also think its the mentality thats helping it along as well. The mentality that drives it however, is rapidly crossing all race lines anymore.

Too many think the world owes them something, when it owes them nothing. Too much well this how it is, so i wont strive for anything better, because God forbid anyone be taught these days to aspire to any kind of greatness...we should all be the same...so lets all drop to the bottom.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I did respond to you, it doesn't register, just like anything outside of lib speak doesn't seem to register to some people.

If you had any idea what or who you were talking about you'd never make the idiotic mistake of claiming I'm a liberal. Why people got that idea's completely beyond me.

Certain yes, i fully know and understand that all blacks are not thieving raping thugs that celebrate failure. However i think its a huge problem in that race that surpasses most other races in this country.

...and I think it's worth asking why. Couldn't possibly be because they still confront racism, and are at genuine disadvantages, and are profiled by a corrupt criminal justice system. Could it. Surely not. Surely it's all Their fault and They have everything going for them.

Too many think the world owes them something, when it owes them nothing.

So none of us should make an effort to help our neighbor? Just let 'em pull up by their bootstraps? I think what people are owed is a chance, at the very least. Screw them out of that and what do you expect?

Too much well this how it is, so i wont strive for anything better, because God forbid anyone be taught these days to aspire to any kind of greatness...

The ones who encouraged their people to aspire to greatness had a real bad habit of winding up dead.:rolleyes:

bybee

of course it is

your comment was based on race and the exclusion of trad from a conversation based on his race

that, my pompous little friend, is racist

ignoring, of course, that trad and the dark complexioned humans he isn't fond of are from the same race.

You really must try to stop lying. TH is not your friend. I shall resume praying for you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If you had any idea what or who you were talking about you'd never make the idiotic mistake of claiming I'm a liberal. Why people got that idea's completely beyond me.

I didnt say you were a liberal, i said its a liberal idea that somehow its poverty that causes crime, when thats a load of bull. You seem to have bought into that lib speak.

...and I think it's worth asking why. Couldn't possibly be because they still confront racism, and are at genuine disadvantages, and are profiled by a corrupt criminal justice system. Could it. Surely not. Surely it's all Their fault and They have everything going for them.

Dont know where you have been but since affirmative action, these days its better to be black and poor if you want a college education, or a promotion at work, it doesn't have to be earned then.

To me thats the real racism, to teach them that they aren't smart enough to earn it so it has to be given to them. So why aspire to greatness?

So none of us should make an effort to help our neighbor? Just let 'em pull up by their bootstraps? I think what people are owed is a chance, at the very least. Screw them out of that and what do you expect?

I come from the very mentality of helping ones neighbor, and being unused to that neighbor then turning and robbing raping and killing you for your effort.

The ones who encouraged their people to aspire to greatness had a real bad habit of winding up dead.:rolleyes:

Yes, like my son.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You really must try to stop lying. TH is not your friend. I shall resume praying for you.

I wouldn't waste my breath on a sociopath who trolls on the Internet.

Seriously, bybee, do yourself a favor and put him on ignore.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I didnt say you were a liberal, i said its a liberal idea that somehow its poverty that causes crime, when thats a load of bull. You seem to have bought into that lib speak.

As I already said (and which you predictably didn't see), it is a significant risk factor, and a contributor. Disadvantaging individuals does not set them up with very good odds.

Dont know where you have been but since affirmative action, these days its better to be black and poor...

I'd suggest you try it, if possible, or better yet, know those who are and who have. This fantasy that affirmative action solves all problems is up there with welfare queens in Caddys. In many ways, the deck is stacked against them. Pretending that it isn't is part of the problem.

I come from the very mentality of helping ones neighbor, and being unused to that neighbor then turning and robbing raping and killing you for your effort.

Right. Because again, that's just what They do.

Yes, like my son.

Sorry for your loss but not at all what I had in mind.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
On second thought, Granite, you're right. I thought I'd see if constructive engagement, without responding to the personal stuff might take him in another direction, but he's just using that to set up what he's actually about and can't apparently help himself in relation to, so on ignore he goes. And that's that.

:e4e:

bybee

I wouldn't waste my breath on a sociopath who trolls on the Internet.

Seriously, bybee, do yourself a favor and put him on ignore.
I think you have nailed it. His behavior is the behavior of a sociopath.
That is good advice. I shall take it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
As I already said (and which you predictably didn't see), it is a significant risk factor, and a contributor. Disadvantaging individuals does not set them up with very good odds.

I turned out ok.

I'd suggest you try it, if possible, or better yet, know those who are and who have. This fantasy that affirmative action solves all problems is up there with welfare queens in Caddys. In many ways, the deck is stacked against them. Pretending that it isn't is part of the problem.

Myself and a good majority of my family have been there. I also watched a black female supervisor tell another black woman while i was waiting for a job interview to "not worry about her(looking my way) I take care of the sistas "

Right. Because again, that's just what They do.
You are the one who seems to have such limited knowledge - i bet you think reverse racism never happens and that only white people are racist.

Sorry for your loss but not at all what I had in mind.

Its what i had in mind. I have a great deal of respect for people like my parents who worked hard all their lives and made certain their children had opportunities that they didnt, so i guess i am biased, since i assume other people can do the same kind of thing when liberals aren't telling them they cannot and need freebies instead to level the playing field.

Ive watched small towns in america, give people a hand up only to have that hand bitten off.

zoo22

Yeah, those videos of those n****r 'tards get dragged out a lot. :chuckle:

Edit: I'm being facetious.

Last edited: