Mean TOL members

beanieboy

Originally posted by Poly

I did

Paul makes it clear that all who believe are one in Christ being neither Jew nor Gentile. But during Christ's ministry He responded to a non Jewish woman saying,
Matthew 15:26
... "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the little dogs."

So, according to you, a Jew could call you a dog, or even say, "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to little dogs," and be justified?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by beanieboy

Can you find a place where Jesus was harsh with one person that wasn't a teacher in the temple?

Jhn 4:16 Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

Jhn 4:17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

Jhn 4:18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

Aimiel

So, according to you, a Jew could call you a dog, or even say, "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to little dogs," and be justified?
Jesus, being Perfect, Holy and Sinless is justified in every thing that He does; but, to answer your question, yes. It is just, because it is true:

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Those who are outside The City of God are what? We can only be saved from our sin if we believe. Those that refuse Jesus will be refused.

Aimiel

I don't think that the sorcerers, whoremongers, murderers, idolaters or lying lovers were teaching in Temple.

beanieboy

Originally posted by deardelmar

Jhn 4:16 Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

Jhn 4:17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

Jhn 4:18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

"thou has well said, "i have no husband."

That's harsh? That's akin to calling me a fag?

Yyyyyyeah.

beanieboy

Originally posted by Aimiel

I don't think that the sorcerers, whoremongers, murderers, idolaters or lying lovers were teaching in Temple.

Jesus was teaching on the shores, in the pastures.
He wasn't in the temples either.
Those were the Pharisees.

beanieboy

YAHTZEE!

Completely off topic. When you have no response, simply bring up homosexuality, no matter what we are talking about.

On Fire

YAHTZEE!

Completely off topic. When you have no response, simply bring up homosexuality, no matter what we are talking about.

Head in sand, again? YOU'RE the one who complained about being called a fag. Fag is another word for homosexual. Are you still a homosexual/fag/queer?

!!!!First

beanieboy

so something about what you said here - made Atheist Suck start to ramble on about homosexuality.

I know the concept of Jesus actually being civil to sinners - and the reaction that sinners had to Jesus - that they went away thinking that Jesus was an awesome dude - full of respect towrds the Lord - but the Pharisees felt threatened by His Ministry - they liked to take the sins of the people under them and point them out - so that they would not have to deal with the sin in their own lives.

I suspect Athiest suck is more of a follower of the Pharisees - blind to all the sin in the church - the adultery, the gossip, the backbiting - and if he were to try to convert his so called breathrean to Christ - he would be kicked out of his own church by his fellow pharasees.

As insulting as Athiest Suck is - at least he is trying to convert someone that has potential - though if he converted you beanie boy to his way of doing things you would be twice a son of perdition than your present state.( please do not take that the wrong way )

So Athiest Suck - are you a Pharisee of the Temple? or are you a follower of the Lord - find one place in the Bible where Jesus speaks harshly to a sinner like beanieboy. Your terms to describe an alternative lifestyle are simply attempts to hurt someone's feelings.

!!!!First

On Fire

Originally posted by !!!!First
So Athiest Suck - are you a Pharisee of the Temple? or are you a follower of the Lord - find one place in the Bible where Jesus speaks harshly to a sinner like beanieboy. Your terms to describe an alternative lifestyle are simply attempts to hurt someone's feelings.

!!!!First

If you only knew....

There may be a few innocent seekers lurking around here but I haven't actually seen one. Beanie is one of a handful of people who continually post "questions" that are actually lame traps for their false theology. When they are given answers they ignore them. Over and over and over again. They would rather bite the hand that offers a kind word.

On Fire

"thou has well said, "i have no husband."

That's harsh? That's akin to calling me a fag?

Yyyyyyeah.

THIS is what prompted my reply. Sorry I didn't quote it earlier.

As far as I'm concerned there is no difference between the words homosexual, fag, and queer. One is not more demeaning than the other.

Aimiel

Right, they were, as were the Sadducees and the Zionists and the doctors of the law. My point was that those were not mentioned in my scripture reference. None of them were on the list, and yet those mentioned were warned, and that in hopes of repentance.

beanieboy

I see what you are saying.

Yet, I still don't see harshness.

What I'm looking for is Jesus saying, "Mary Magdelen! You are a skanky whore! You make me puke!"
It's nowhere to be found.

That doesn't mean that Christ approves of prostitution.
But I also don't think he approves of acting arrogant, and degrading people.

But what would I know about Christianity?:chuckle:

!!!!First

Sozo

I will ask the same question of you
are you a Pharisee of the Temple? or are you a follower of the Lord - find one place in the Bible where Jesus speaks harshly to a sinner like beanieboy. Your terms to describe an alternative lifestyle are simply attempts to hurt someone's feelings.

If you can find a sinner that Jesus talks to harshly - besides the Pharisees -

I will consider answering your question if you find one example of Jesus speaking to a sinner in the manner that some people here on TOL do claiming to be followers of Him, failing that - I will treat you as a Pharisee.

!!!!First

On Fire

Originally posted by !!!!First

!!!!First

Also, I don't claim to be sinless while calling Beanie a fag. I can think of a few choice words to describe my sins. But I don't celebrate my sins. They no longer rule my life.

Homosexuality is no more an alternative lifestyle than abortion is a choice. If you celebrate either one, I'm going to call you what you are.

Aimiel

Diversion, denial and finger-pointing is all that sinners will do, except they repent. We know, because we all played the same games, and found that God wasn't impressed. He is only impressed by faith, and not by dodging, and especially not by works (look at me, I'm so non-confrontive, and so loving). What a load of garbage. We are not to love and defend someone's viewpoint who is at enmity with The Lord. We are to defend Truth, or we are liars, ourselves. If we don't stand up for Truth, who will? I am determined to not let rocks jump up and take my place.

beanieboy

Why is it that every time I say: Where does Jesus act like this - it comes back to homosexuality? We aren't talking about it.

Geez, people, give it a rest, and stay on subject.

On Fire

Ok. I will change my ways.

Poly, you are so full of blinding self righteous hatred, that you are doing no good to anyone but exhaulting yourself.

Love ya.

May I remind you of your first post in this thread? What exactly is the topic here?