Mean TOL members

beanieboy

Originally posted by Aimiel

Holllld on thar, you varmint, I'll do the thinnin' around here.

I did answer your question, rather directly, ding-dong-dangit...

Which is bigger, a plank, or a speck?
Which hinders sight the most?

beanieboy

No, I already have, and will many more, The Lord willing, and He is. I meant that this world, which is (generally) lost and without God, will never accept The Truth, and will never believe God.I haven't been told that I'm 'self-righteous,' or acting self-righteously by anyone that I believe to be a Christian, or correct. Not that I haven't, in the past, but not in the last... oh, say year or so, at least on TOL. Yes, by the way, it is because I hold The Truth in my heart and because I endure sound doctrine that people like Smaller (non-believer) attack me. Yes, that is one of the ways that I am persecuted for righteousness' sake. Another is being white and sharing The Gospel on the street, many times being taunted and often confronted physically, when I go to neighborhoods where I'm perceived to be a threat to 'business' (drugs).

On the one hand, you say the world will never believe God.
But you preach and say that you lead people to god.
Who are you leading, then, if not the lost, if not the world?
The ones who already believe?

You say that you have not been called self righteous by anyone who you think is a real Christian. That's convenient. If anyone questions you, suddenly, they are disqualified.
But you see Poly as a real christian?
Sibbie?

From my point, as a nonbeliever, I don't attack your views of religion and truth, but if you claim to be Christian, you can't contradict the Bible.

Aimiel

Originally posted by beanieboy

This isn't true. It's not misery at all.
Classic denial.
It's scary being on the other end of people threatening to kill you, but it was the same for Jews in Germany, and Blacks in the US.
The queer persecution is so strong. One day, they're going to come down the street with torches, dressed in their sheets, and hang me. Oh my!!!
But I don't feel like a failure at all.
Classic denial.
In fact, I grow more and more closer to whatever "god" is.
If this were true, He would be more than a 'whatever' to you, by now.
You say that I feel "condemned, hated, and shunned." But people condemned Jesus constantly.
Now you're comparing what you receive, persecution-wise, to that of The Lord. Puhhhleaze, get a clue!!!
Btw, here is the definition of Schizophrenia:
Any of a group of psychotic disorders usually characterized by withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied in varying degrees by other emotional, behavioral, or intellectual disturbances. Schizophrenia is associated with dopamine imbalances in the brain and defects of the frontal lobe and is caused by genetic, other biological, and psychosocial factors.
So, do you believe that doesn't apply to you? Do you believe that someone who is healthy and has logical patterns of thinking, is well-grounded in reality and doesn't suffer from delusions has any queerness? If you do, you're vastly mistaken, not to mention deceived.
I don't withdraw from reality,
Classic denial.
I don't think I am God,
You're definition (above) didn't say that was a symptom.
I don't hear voices.
The ones you hear, you believe to be your own, is why you believe that you don't.
I don't have a dopamine imbalance.
Then why are you not normal? Why be queer.
It shows:
a) your ignorance of schizophrenia and
b) your callousness of those that live with it.
I live with it every day. I have a brother-in-law who is schizophrenic. He's a lot more open to The Truth than you are, too.

beanieboy

Originally posted by AtheistsSuck

You so enjoy pointing out other's planks and specks, don't you?

I like having mine pointed out, and will point out others if it is edifying.

When people act haughty, I usually point out their planks in similar manner.

By the measure you judge so shall you be judged, to me, means that you will not be judged by saying "this commit this sin and is bad," if you do it, but the approach. A plank and a speck are not the same thing.

If you judge quickly without mercy, others tend to treat you the same.

Aimiel

On the one hand, you say the world will never believe God.
But you preach and say that you lead people to god.
Who are you leading, then, if not the lost, if not the world?
The ones who already believe?
You're not reading. 'The world,' means in general. All of those who are not Christian are in 'the world,' or carnal, in nature.
From my point, as a nonbeliever, I don't attack your views of religion and truth, but if you claim to be Christian, you can't contradict the Bible.
Where have I done so?

Aimiel

Which is bigger, a plank, or a speck?
Which hinders sight the most?
I can't read what this post says. I can't see my monitor, I seem to have a telephone pole permanently lodged in my nose. I can't see what I'm typing. Where am I? How did I get here?

beanieboy

So, you are going to mock, rather than discuss?

How could self righteousness hinder someone from successfully removing the speck of another?

How could lack of love hinder someone from successfully removing the speck of another?

Aimiel

So, who's right, aimel?
The Lord. He is The Only One Who is right all the time. That's why we call Him The Righteous One. His Holiness is Perfect. I believe that the vengance spoken of is that of this earth. I don't believe that The Lord will 'seek revenge' upon men and torment them because they are lost and without Him. I believe that their judgement is deserved because they are sinners, and deserve to be judged for that sin. The only escape from certain doom is to believe in Jesus. I don't believe that The Lord could possibly observe those (His Children) who are relegated to The Lake of Fire, heading to their eternal torment without crying. He is an Emotional Being. Why do you think that we have emotions. Do you think that men invented them? It is because we are created in His Image and Likeness.

Aimiel

How could self righteousness hinder someone from successfully removing the speck of another?

How could lack of love hinder someone from successfully removing the speck of another?
Gee, I don't know. Maybe if you'd take that telephone pole out of your eye, you'd be able to see clearly enough to get this speck out of my eye for me. Could that be the case? Are you trying to say that because I believe that being homosexual is 'queer' and not normal, that I have the pole, and queerness is the speck? I'm sorry, but that is truly denial. I am not on trial here, and neither are you. We are merely in conversation about Kingdom principles. The lack of love in someone's heart is obvious, to most, if not all others, except the one without the love. What would you suggest to increase the exchange of love between Christians and non-Christians, on TOL?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by adajos

Wow Poly, you obviously thought long and hard about post #605. It is so profound. You'd better bookmark it so you can come back to it next time you need a putdown to glorify the Lord. I know you get no glory out of bashing others.
Oh give me a break! Grow a backbone for God already will ya? That post mocks beanieboy the way he now deserves to be mocked. He spits in the face of your God, adajos. Don't you take offense to that? He rejects your Savior, making it clear that he wants nothing to do with him. Even when people are nice to him, urging him to accept Christ, he simply says it's his choice to not accept him. He uses the bible to speak against Christians all the while claiming that he does not believe in it. He is the ultimate hypocrite. He says you shouldn't judge and then his posts are full of judging. He says you should be nice but is he?

Why would David make such a statement?
"The righteous rejoice when he seeth the vengeance. He will wash his feet in the blood of the wicked."
Because David took it personally when somebody blatently spoke against his God as beanieboy does. He was sick of seeing what the wicked did. We make God out to be a wimp when we don't let ones like this know that God will not stand for their evil and neither will we. My God is not a wimp and does not like for His people to make Him look like one.

We have a righteous, just, and awesome God who has done a profound thing in making a way for us to be justified with Him by offering a Son as a Sacrifice. I refuse to let somebody mock this, dragging the name of Christ through the dirt, the way that beanieboy does.

Aimiel

Where have I done so?

adajos

Nineveh:

I tend to believe all pagans "spit in the face of God", by their idolitry don't you?

You didn't answer my question. When you go to the mall and see an unrepentant Muslim women there, do you call her all kinds of foul names and tell her how you'll rejoice when she rots in hell? A simple yes or no answer would be sufficient.

I'll ask you a third time, is this what you get from the tone of my posts to beanieboy, or are you just labeling me for expediancy's sake?

I get it from a combination of things. Number one, you defend Poly's bad behavior and attribute to her the nicest possible motives. Did you see the latest rant she posted with the picture of the "Gay Away"?

Number 2, you also use the derogatory terms for homosexuals, though not quite as frequently as Poly. That does not help your cause in witnessing.

I will wait to see if this is trully how you see my witness. I would like very much for you to post an example of my witness where you feel I was being improper toward beanieboy, thank you.

Look, as I said, you don't behave nearly as badly towards him as does Poly. You also seem to sincerely care about him because you have also talked about God's grace. But the names you've called him and the defense of Poly undermines much of your witness. You want examples of your improper behavior towards beanie eh? Ok, here's a few:

Unnecessary rudeness and use of vulgar, demeaning terms:

And once again I would point out to you homos are murdering each other by the hundreds of thousands, when it was against the law, not even a fraction of that were ever executed by authorities. A law would be far more compasionate to homos than homos are to each other.

Calling a sin by it's name makes everything very plain and simple to understand. "Pile of vomit" is pretty discriptive of the homosexual deathstyle, wouldn't you agree?

Sodomy is repulsive, the act is akin to a "pile of vomit". I'm sorry you missed the point.

But just for you, I'll use the term sodomite, is that better?

Well, good then, I'll keep the term homo, it's short and to the point.

Reading your own agenda into Bible verses so you don't have to concede that Christ's approach doesn't neatly fit into the "Truthsmacker" box:

Not harsh to anonymous strangers? The woman at the well didn't seem to know Jesus, yet he all but called her a slut, didn't He?

Focusing on homosexuality as if it's the only sin that matters to you and the only sin in his life:

His sin isn't lie, cheat, steal, it's being an unrepentant homo, so why even bring up things that don't apply?

In general though, you say far fewer things that I take issue with than Poly does. And I do see good in your witness as well.

In short, I think my issues with your witness are the rude vulgarities and the complete defense of everything Poly has said. Also the seemingly inconsistent emphasis that is placed on reviling homosexuals compared to unrepentant sinners with different sins.

But I will admit, perhaps I have been unduly antagonistic towards you---I do think you are sincerely trying to help and that your heart is in the right place. I got that feeling after rereading some of your earlier posts. So I apologize if I have gone overboard. I did not get that feeling about Poly from rereading her posts.

ps. I had written up a long point-by-point response to your last major post. I'm not going to post it, it was starting to get too repetitive, fragmented, and hard to follow after we keep quoting each other over and over.

Last edited:

beanieboy

The Lord. He is The Only One Who is right all the time. That's why we call Him The Righteous One. His Holiness is Perfect. I believe that the vengance spoken of is that of this earth. I don't believe that The Lord will 'seek revenge' upon men and torment them because they are lost and without Him. I believe that their judgement is deserved because they are sinners, and deserve to be judged for that sin. The only escape from certain doom is to believe in Jesus. I don't believe that The Lord could possibly observe those (His Children) who are relegated to The Lake of Fire, heading to their eternal torment without crying. He is an Emotional Being. Why do you think that we have emotions. Do you think that men invented them? It is because we are created in His Image and Likeness.

But Poly is excited about rejoicing about people being thrown into hell.

You say people won't.

Don't you think you may want to address this with Poly?

adajos

Poly

That post mocks beanieboy the way he now deserves to be mocked. He spits in the face of your God, adajos. Don't you take offense to that? He rejects your Savior, making it clear that he wants nothing to do with him. Even when people are nice to him, urging him to accept Christ, he simply says it's his choice to not accept him. He uses the bible to speak against Christians all the while claiming that he does not believe in it. He is the ultimate hypocrite. He says you shouldn't judge and then his posts are full of judging. He says you should be nice but is he?

Actually he has been civil to those that have treated him with kindness.

Don't you realize that you would have rejected God too if it hadn't been for His grace? If you had been born in beanie's shoes you would probably react the same way that he does.

Why would David make such a statement?
"The righteous rejoice when he seeth the vengeance. He will wash his feet in the blood of the wicked."
Because David took it personally when somebody blatently spoke against his God as beanieboy does. He was sick of seeing what the wicked did. We make God out to be a wimp when we don't let ones like this know that God will not stand for their evil and neither will we. My God is not a wimp and does not like for His people to make Him look like one.

He ain't a wimp on sin. Nor am I. Where have I ever excused sin?

Neither does God want his followers to behave like a bullying, insulting junior-high student. "Gay Away"??!! How does that advance God's purposes?

We have a righteous, just, and awesome God who has done a profound thing in making a way for us to be justified with Him by offering a Son as a Sacrifice. I refuse to let somebody mock this, dragging the name of Christ through the dirt, the way that beanieboy does.

The reason you get insults from him and the reason he says stuff that he knows will offend you is because you deliberately offend and revile him.

He hasn't responded to me or Chileice in that way. He hasn't mocked what we have said or mocked our beliefs or tried to pick us apart for inconsistencies.

beanieboy

Gee, I don't know. Maybe if you'd take that telephone pole out of your eye, you'd be able to see clearly enough to get this speck out of my eye for me. Could that be the case? Are you trying to say that because I believe that being homosexual is 'queer' and not normal, that I have the pole, and queerness is the speck? I'm sorry, but that is truly denial. I am not on trial here, and neither are you. We are merely in conversation about Kingdom principles. The lack of love in someone's heart is obvious, to most, if not all others, except the one without the love. What would you suggest to increase the exchange of love between Christians and non-Christians, on TOL?

Do I have a telephone pole in my eye?
Possibly.
It's something that I should consider, and ask God about.

I accused you of nothing.
I simply asked a question.

For someone who claims to be innocent, you act really guilty.

what would I suggest to build bridges?

Humility is a good start.
Not attacking people because they are asking a question would help.

I was simply asking a question.
I'm not attacking you or judging you (note how defensive you are when you think I am).

It's just a question, dude.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
adjos
Speaking of not repsonding to questions, I'm still waiting to see an example of "how it's done" from you....

Is hertero a derogatory term? No, and I tend to believe "homo" is only because it is a shortend use of the word homosexual, which is perverse in and of itself. Trying to tack "pile of vomite" on me is a bit dishonest, I picked that term up replying to somone else. I used it in reply to them. You take issue with sodomite? Exactly what approved language may I use to even address a homo (second time I have asked)? What have you left but fag and queer?

But I will admit, perhaps I have been unduly antagonistic towards you---I do think you are sincerely trying to help and that your heart is in the right place. I got that feeling after rereading some of your earlier posts. So I apologize if I have gone overboard.

I will explain once again why I do not take issue with people who are witnessing rightly to beanieboy:

Beacuse if I did they would not listen to me when I made a correct judgement about them.

You admit only at the bottom of your diatribe, that you are wrong.

I tend to believe you are not only wrong about me, but Poly as well.

I will however accept your apology.