Mean TOL members

beanieboy

Originally posted by Nineveh

If a law were passed tomorrow you would have the opportunity to not break it, thus not face it's penalty.

Equating God to a sexual perversion is a bit off kilter. Do you hold your god in the same esteem as your sexual lusts?

One last question beanieboy, seeing no homos have been put to death for charges of sodomy, how do you feel about the fact 420,000+ homos have handed out death sentances to each other?

I think you have a misplaced paranoia about our government ever recriminalizing sodomy, SCotUS wouldn't allow it. But keep in mind, just because a messed up government condones criminal acts, doesn't mean God does.

Along with that I would add, I do not think so many would feel their sexual perversion would be worth their lives, as they do now.

Would people stop working on the Sabbath, or would they see your religion for what it is, a twisted death wish for anyone that dares disagree?

I think there would be more people fighting your perverted God and religion than just homosexuals.

beanieboy

Address smaller's point.

How can you say that God doesn't force himself on anyone, then force your doctrines on others?

Aimiel

Originally posted by smaller
Damn me to hell if you DON'T THINK I KNOW MY WORD.
Originally posted by AimielYour words have already done so.
Oh, how is that Mr. NON judgment??? (hahahaahahahahahahaah)
Like this, "Damn me to hell..." because I know that you don't know your Word. You don't understand, much less know The Word of God, so it isn't yours, anyway. To have possession of The Word requires understanding, submission and diligence. These things are, obviously, foreign to you. Your peril, as well as your folly, are quite serious. You need to repent.
Newsflash...the blood of Jesus is ineffective without (Aimiel) activating it!
It is not ineffective without application, merely un-applied.
Is there a difference?
Yes, there is, and here is another analogy which will probably be just like 'roof' jokes to smaller: if you are offered a fire extinguisher before setting off on a voyage across the ocean, in your little sailboat, but refuse, or even if you just forget to take it along (such as people who get 'saved' and then forget The Lord); then, about half-way across the ocean your cooking skills set a very small fire, but it soon gets out of control, you'll then understand that there is an 'effective' fire extinguisher on the dock, back at port, but you can't 'activate' it from the middle of the Atlantic. Maybe you need to re-think this 'Universalist' nonsense, and seek The Lord to give you wisdom and understanding regarding His Word, instead of regurgitating the same bucket of slop over and over ad naseum. You're really denigrating The Word of God by dragging it through the gutter the way you do. It's childish and foolish.
I see. So the Blood OF Christ was shed for all men so they could save themselves?
Once again, you have demonstrated your shallow, almost imperceptible understanding of sound principles taught to us by The Word of God. We don't save ourselves. The Word says that we are saved by Grace, but also that we are saved through faith. When we respond to His Invitation, through faith, it is Him that gives us that faith. It is not of or from ourselves, it is His Faith. We are merely 'activating' it, by accepting it, so that we can carry it on our journey, as opposed to what you suggest people do with it, to leave it on the dock.
How do you know this?
Because of the way that you don't discern the bretheren. The Lord said that the world will know Christians because of their love for the bretheren (other Christians). They should be the apple of your eye, if you are one. Instead, all that you do is to spout non-sensical, circular, repetitive and shallow arguments to try to defend Universalism, which isn't the least bit true, and place Christians in the center of your 'bullseye' and then just fire away. You don't understand that you're attacking The Lord when you do so. He will not tolerate this type of behavior from you for long.
But you see you are speaking for Jesus already. In case I have not made the point I find that a little more than presumptuous on your part unless of course you claim to be sinless.
I'm sorry that you don't understand what it is like to be in a relationship with someone. It means that, oftentimes, you are called upon to speak on their behalf, or in their name. Jesus has given me leave to do so, and if you were to be in a relationship with Him, you might have a better chance of understanding that type of thing, and maybe even be called upon to do so.
You and the others, Poly, Sibbie, (Aimiel), exemplify the very people who killed The Word and who continue to kill Him to this very day.

Oh boy, this should be good....I say all people are already saved and this makes me anti-semetic how?
You said, "...the very people who killed the word and who continue to kill him to this very day," and I believe that your use of this accusation is not to promote The Gospel, but to try to promote hatred of Israeli's.
Well let's see. You and your pack condemn nearly everyone to burn in fire forever and I say all people are God's Children and as such are saved and you are not full of hatred and spite and I am?
We don't condemn anyone, The Word of God provides conviction to sinners, and those who don't repent only find their own condemnation. The truth is, if we didn't love the sinner, we wouldn't try to warn them about hell... pretty much what you're doing; but maybe what you're doing is worse, because you're professing to know, understand and represent the truth, and telling lies (you shall not surely die) like what your father (the devil) told in Eden.
It (Jesus' Blood) will be (upon me, and my children).
Thank God. That is The Only Thing which can cleanse away sin. Without His Blood, no one will make it into Heaven.
What did God tell you when you were in Heaven?
Some things which I have shared, preached and meditated on, to this very day; but many more which I have yet to be released to speak of, to anyone.
That I believe that the blood of Jesus was sufficient for all of creation regardless of men's actings?
No, the position of not having to do anything at all to make Heaven your home. If someone dies in their sin, who was by the wayside, and you had chances to share faith in The Lord with them, and all you said was, "Everybody goes to Heaven," and then: lo, and behold, we get to Heaven to find out that souls are being cast into The Lake of Fire if they have no faith in Jesus; you're in trouble. If my doctrine is wrong, I have done no harm, except to bring people into a relationship with The Lord who might not have ever had one before they got to the Universal Heaven.
Yes, God's Own Son was tortured and killed so that God could burn the majority of humanity in fire forever?
Your confusion seems to be festering into coma. He sent His Son to save men from the flames of hell, and direct them to Heaven.
So MY desire will go unfulfilled and yours fulfilled? How is that?
Yours does not take into account The Word of God. Your will and your desire will only be granted as you align yourself with The Word of God. If I desire that The Lord bless me with money, and I am not a tither, I am asking for the impossible. Your account is probably bankrupt (desires which line up with The Word of God, not your bank account). :think:

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings Dave M.
You might consider CS Lewis's take on it. Its possible to
have a universalist understanding that God's Grace brings
all people to His love, but for those who reject it, heaven
is actually hell. The brightness of God's love is a burning
torture to those who reject it.

I'd expect an eternal torture believer to consider himself immune from such a fate and others condemned. Nothing new with self justification and self righteousness. This is the consistent theme of "modern" christianity.

quote from smaller previous:
I thought better of you Dave. Your presentation amounts to more of the same.

IF you are a BLINDED SLAVE OF SIN in this life, toooo bad.

God not only BOUND you TO disobedience, but at the end of this life He will commence your eternal torture.

Oh, yeah, that SIN He said He is not holding against you? Well, He was LYING. He is going to take that time when you stole the candy bar from the grocery store and AMPLIFY it endless numbers of times torturing your mind and body for all of live long eternity.

Your presentation of FREEWILL PERFORMANCE to "obtain" GOD'S LOVE and God not being ABLE to intervene in a persons life is a bunch of nonsense.

God intervenes CONTINUALLY in this world. Everything is held together by HIM.

You freewiller act like He made the world, gave it a spin. Sent His Son down with a few SENTENCES and then took off.

Then you spend your time condemning others for not using their freewill to GET THEMSELVES OUT OF TROUBLE. You expect them to defeat an entity that is what? Thousands of years old and FILLED with deception and able to enter peoples bodies and manipulate their minds.

go figure.
God has the power to intervene, God has the power to turn
hearts of stone into hearts of Flesh. So I continue to hope
for Poly and Nin and others

I am glad you see them as in need as well as beanieboy.
I'm not confonting you from a stance of out and out
disagreement. I'm just challenging you to refine your theology to
be more consistant.

Specifically what? I really like specifics. The MORE OF GOD'S WORD that I can read and understand and accept the better.

btw just an fyi, you do get an occaisional nod of acceptance from me. I do not dish out agreement unless it is truth. I know you are just barely over the line into the eternal damnation of others, but some are worse in this arena than others. People such as Poly, NIN, AIM meal, and Sibbie who believe they are SINLESS and use that false position to ETERNALLY CONDEMN others kinda tend to chap my hide.

enjoy!

smaller

Aimiel

Originally posted by beanieboy

How can you say that God doesn't force himself on anyone, then force your doctrines on others?
I don't force my doctrine on anyone. Our ancestors came to this land and established the religious freedom that we have to avoid the persecution which most of Europe fell prey to. If someone knows a truth, and shares that truth, others can still believe what they believe, even though it is still a lie. That's the beauty of this country, it allows people to walk around believing their own beliefs, however confused that might be.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by beanieboy

Would people stop working on the Sabbath, or would they see your religion for what it is, a twisted death wish for anyone that dares disagree?

I think there would be more people fighting your perverted God and religion than just homosexuals.

Sabbath keeping was for the Jews, as Paul explained in the NT. Didn't Cyrus already try using this dodge? Anyway, homosexuals are in the OT and the NT as being the same sexually immoral folks they are.

Really, you love your perversion so much you would be willing to die for it? Then you have absolutely no reason to leave it, your deathstyle will take it's toll in life, and consume your soul in death.

I see in you the hatred for yourself I once had for myself. I made a lot of excuses to continue on defiling myself and others. You have 40 years worth of pain you refuse to admit to, I was scared and broken hearted with just 20 years under my belt. It's up to you beanieboy, to excuse the pain you have caused and can never erase, or repent of it and not drag it around behind you.

On Fire

Originally posted by smaller

Greetings Dave M.

I'd expect an eternal torture believer to consider himself immune from such a fate and others condemned. Nothing new with self justification and self righteousness. This is the consistent theme of "modern" christianity.

quote from smaller previous:
I thought better of you Dave. Your presentation amounts to more of the same.

IF you are a BLINDED SLAVE OF SIN in this life, toooo bad.

God not only BOUND you TO disobedience, but at the end of this life He will commence your eternal torture.

Oh, yeah, that SIN He said He is not holding against you? Well, He was LYING. He is going to take that time when you stole the candy bar from the grocery store and AMPLIFY it endless numbers of times torturing your mind and body for all of live long eternity.

Your presentation of FREEWILL PERFORMANCE to "obtain" GOD'S LOVE and God not being ABLE to intervene in a persons life is a bunch of nonsense.

God intervenes CONTINUALLY in this world. Everything is held together by HIM.

You freewiller act like He made the world, gave it a spin. Sent His Son down with a few SENTENCES and then took off.

Then you spend your time condemning others for not using their freewill to GET THEMSELVES OUT OF TROUBLE. You expect them to defeat an entity that is what? Thousands of years old and FILLED with deception and able to enter peoples bodies and manipulate their minds.

go figure.

I am glad you see them as in need as well as beanieboy.

Specifically what? I really like specifics. The MORE OF GOD'S WORD that I can read and understand and accept the better.

btw just an fyi, you do get an occaisional nod of acceptance from me. I do not dish out agreement unless it is truth. I know you are just barely over the line into the eternal damnation of others, but some are worse in this arena than others. People such as Poly, NIN, AIM meal, and Sibbie who believe they are SINLESS and use that false position to ETERNALLY CONDEMN others kinda tend to chap my hide.

enjoy!

smaller

Holy cow! Could we get a courtesy flush, please?!?!

Chileice

I think after more than 500 posts I can safely say it would be a waste of my time to add to this thread. It has been sad and frustrating. Probably kept going out of frustration, thinking that surely the hate is love thinking could be corrected with Biblical instruction and rational thinking. But I was wrong. I will seriously consider curtailing or ending my participation at TOL as I now realize that in spite of the freedom to express (which I appreciate) it is a front for a very vile type of perverted Christianity. I want my name associated with grace... not law, with Jesus not Enyart. I also want my name associated sahring the Gospel out of love. I do want all to come to repentance but I dod not want to have to repent for my actions in doing so.

I hope someday Beanie and all others who do not have a personal relationship to Jesus Christ will come to know Him and enjoy Him and rejoice in the freedom and grace of their salvation.

Poly, I hope you will wake up some day. I hope you will stop trying to lead Nin and Sibbie astray. A millstone would be a good alternative. I hope smaller will start his own threads rather than carrying on a sidebar discussion with Aimiel. I hope adajos will keep on growing. See you all somewhere down the road... but not on this thread. Bye.