Marijuana legalization: LESS government?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let My "Brothers" who are "Non-Violent Marijuana Offender Friends" OUT OF PRISON, NOW!!!!

All of the "Non-Violent" Marijuana Drug Offenders,They will leave for Free; I promise you!!!

As I suspected all along: an ex-con (although there is nothing "ex" about Doper Mark's con game).

What did you do time for Mark: possession or possession with intent to distribute?

(If it's the latter, that makes Mark a very bad boy, i.e. someone who can only get a job washing cars).

http://www.drugpossessionlaws.com/intent-to-distribute/

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
As I suspected all along: an ex-con (although there is nothing "ex" about Doper Mark's con game).

What did you do time for Mark: possession or possession with intent to distribute?

(If it's the latter, that makes Mark a very bad boy, i.e. someone who can only get a job washing cars).

http://www.drugpossessionlaws.com/intent-to-distribute/

a Vulture Warrior;

You are Impersonating An Officer of the Law, and Claimed to be Distributing Heroin; in so many Words.

I can make a "Citizen's Arrest", you *****.

=M='s "Citizen arrest" said:
Shut Up, you Moron!

aCultureWarrior
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/member.php?u=13737

You have the Right to Remain Silent, anything you Say (beyond this Point), can and Will be held against you in a Court of Law.

Besides, plenty of people here know I'm an "Ex-Con"; given, I fully explained my situation and what happened to me in the Giant Links to Threads: when I first started Posting on your "Nonsense-Based", Prejudice Thread.

Now, if you are not a Cop, you probably won't be able to beat this Charge.

If you are not a Cop, there is no way you can beat this charge; Given Impersonating an Officer is a Federal Offense.

: )

=M=

( Let me know; "How it Feels". )

LOL!!!

img-thing

( That's for my Cousin, you "Cop *****". )

Stop "acting"; like an Illogical ******* Nazi.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Let My "Brothers" who are "Non-Violent Marijuana Offender Friends" OUT OF PRISON, NOW!!!

I agree
don't know if this is now the case
but
I do know there was a time in california when they were letting out child molesters to make room for dope dealers

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
That's the Kind of Crap we are going to be Seeing, and Lesser Charges for "Raping Women"; to "Make Room" for "Pot Heads".

: )

You must be Catholic?

LOL!!!

I think "Catholics" are good to Meat.

=M=

What?

Where'd you Go?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark SeaSigh
Let My "Brothers" who are "Non-Violent Marijuana Offender Friends" OUT OF PRISON, NOW!!!

I agree
don't know if this is now the case
but
I do know there was a time in california when they were letting out child molesters to make room for dope dealers

It's always nice to back those statements up with facts Neut (but then in the land of fruits and nuts, anything is possible).

Drug pushers are child molesters, just a different kind then the sexual deviants.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
God made this plant Doper Mark:

and man turned it into something evil.

How does this relate to Marijuana, which man leaves unchanged from how God made it?

You're moving the goal posts Doper shag. Doper Mark and many others who use the Bible to promote their evil agendas said if God made it, then it must be good. God made many things that aren't good for mankind, if you need more evidence, have a afternoon picnic in a patch of poison oak or ivy and get back to us on how that went.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It's always nice to back those statements up with facts Neut (but then in the land of fruits and nuts, anything is possible).

Drug pushers are child molesters, just a different kind then the sexual deviants.

would you let out a one time child molester to make room for a three time drug pusher?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

would you let out a one time child molester to make room for a three time drug pusher?

I see that you couldn't back your earlier statement.

To answer your question:

Drug pushers are child molesters. Would I let a sexual deviant loose so that he could put a priest costume on and go back and molest more children in the Catholic Church?

Heavens no Neut! Execute the child molester to make more room in prison for drug pushers/drug addicts like Doper Mark and Doper shag.

Christian Liberty

Mark, aCW has admitted to being a cop in the past, and he's never going to understand the amount of destruction his life choices have caused. Most of the people here never will.

shagster01

You're moving the goal posts Doper shag.

No. You set the goal posts at man altering plants.

Doper Mark and many others who use the Bible to promote their evil agendas said if God made it, then it must be good. God made many things that aren't good for mankind, if you need more evidence, have a afternoon picnic in a patch of poison oak or ivy and get back to us on how that went.

Would you consider picnicking in poison ivy to be a sin or unbiblical? Should it be illegal? What does scripture say about it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mark, aCW has admitted to being a cop in the past, and he's never going to understand the amount of destruction his life choices have caused. Most of the people here never will.

Jr., Holy Scripture says that 'you'll reap what you sow'. One of the pagan religions uses the word "Karma".

Mark my word Jr., either you or one of your loved ones will become a drug addict sometime in your life and you will get an up close look at the misery that you've promoted.

Christian Liberty

Jr., Holy Scripture says that 'you'll reap what you sow'. One of the pagan religions uses the word "Karma".
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/images/bluesaint/editor/menupop.gif
Mark my word Jr., either you or one of your loved ones will become a drug addict sometime in your life and you will get an up close look at the misery that you've promoted.

If that were, heaven forbid, to happen, the one worse thing for them than the drugs themselves would be wannabe do-gooders like you that think its acceptable to throw them in rape cages.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...or/menupop.gif

If that were, heaven forbid, to happen, the one worse thing for them than the drugs themselves would be wannabe do-gooders like you that think its acceptable to throw them in rape cages.

Let me give you a little taste of what you can expect Jr.

At first the drug addict is going to ask his parents for money (he needs it to buy books for school, etc. etc. etc). After mommy and daddy get wise to that and say that they can't give said drug addict anymore money, he starts rifling through their bedroom closet, dresser drawers, etc. for cash. He then sends his drug addict friends into burglarize their house and take anything that can easily be sold on the street so that they can get their fix.

This is the good part Jr., so pay very close attention:

When said drug addict gets very desperate, he starts physically abusing his mother and/or grandmother (beating them up) because they won't any longer contribute to his "needs".

Said drug addict, will then be sent away to prison for those "victimless crimes" that he's responsible for, and needless to say, will become someone's 'girlfriend' inside prison.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor Jr.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are now going to Suck my Balls for Impersonating an Officer of the Law, and admitting to Dealing Heroin...

Such a dirty dirty mouth Doper Mark. Did you learn to talk like that in prison Doper Mark or is it the drugs that you're currently hiiiiiiiigh on that is doing the talking for you?