Marijuana legalization: LESS government?

shagster01

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
What will, a life of misery? Wait, you already have that.

I see and deal with junkies every day. For some, their "god" is the needle that injects heroin into their body, for others their "god" is crack or marijuana.

They're probably still high from that joint they smoked last month, right?

(Btw, you still haven't given me a source for that claim)

Some like you and TOL's head doper maybe aren't as obvious, but you all have something in common:

You're trying to hide the inner demons that are driving you insane.

No. Insane is talking about things you have no idea about and convincing yourself that you do.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Pretty generic. Does that include prescription drugs too? Or only ones that aren't made by big pharma?

Either way, it doesn't prove aCW's claim that you stay high.

That includes any drug that gets you high when its used long term or abused, it changes you so that yes you are "high" and have impaired motor function, impaired mental function.

There are all kinds of studies on how they literally change the brain chemistry and continue to do so for a very long time after use has stopped.

drbrumley

Ive seen more than a few studies that say that all drugs (prescription, illegal etc.) deprive the body of nutrients (vit a, b, c etc) thereby compromising your system. Even screwing up the brain. But your not going to see Plavix outlawed anytime soon.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Ive seen more than a few studies that say that all drugs (prescription, illegal etc.) deprive the body of nutrients (vit a, b, c etc) thereby compromising your system. Even screwing up the brain. But your not going to see Plavix outlawed anytime soon.

All that stuff is okay if it makes money for the Big Pharma companies. :plain:

shagster01

That includes any drug that gets you high when its used long term or abused, it changes you so that yes you are "high" and have impaired motor function, impaired mental function.

There are all kinds of studies on how they literally change the brain chemistry and continue to do so for a very long time after use has stopped.

Caffeine is a drug that gets you high. That's why so many people drink coffee in the morning. Most people are high, I guess.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

All that stuff is okay if it makes money for the Big Pharma companies. :plain:

Excellent points my Libertarian adversaries: If a society is going to allow prescribed medications such as Plavix (which thins the blood for those who've had a stroke or heart attack) to be legal, it had better allow dope to be legal.

Yep, it makes perfect sense to....

people who are dope smokers.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That doesn't make it less of a damaging drug.

Unlike marijuana, caffeine isn't mind altering. In fact, I can drink a whole cup of coffee without coughing up all of the toxins that marijuana puts into a person's lungs.

Nor after drinking coffee do I have problems with forgetfulness, anxiety, lethargy and a lack of motivation.

gcthomas

Unlike marijuana, caffeine isn't mind altering. In fact, I can drink a whole cup of coffee without coughing up all of the toxins that marijuana puts into a person's lungs.

Nor after drinking coffee do I have problems with forgetfulness, anxiety, lethargy and a lack of motivation.

The only drug that has ever caused me health problems over time, eventually leaving me hospitalised in an emergency, is caffeine.

I know several people who have had to give up caffeine on the advise of consultant cardiologists.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The only drug that has ever caused me health problems over time, eventually leaving me hospitalised in an emergency, is caffeine.

Get back to me when you put as much THC into your system as you did caffeine.

I know several people who have had to give up caffeine on the advise of consultant cardiologists.

Did the same cardiologists tell those people to take up dope smoking to strengthen their cardiovascular system?

shagster01

Get back to me when you put as much THC into your system as you did caffeine.

Did the same cardiologists tell those people to take up dope smoking to strengthen their cardiovascular system?

The doctor told me to lay off the caffeine if I wanted a prostate later in life and then wrote my marijuana prescription.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The doctor told me to lay off the caffeine if I wanted a prostate later in life and then wrote my a marijuana prescription.

How much coffee were you drinking?

By the way, did the same doctor say:

"And be sure to increase your marijuana use shag, as it builds bodies in 12 different ways!"?

shagster01

How much coffee were you drinking?

By the way, did the same doctor say:

"And be sure to increase your marijuana use shag, as it builds bodies in 12 different ways!"?

I did just read an article in a health magazine about how pot helps athletes. If I can find it digitally I'll post it here.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I did just read an article in a health magazine about how pot helps athletes. If I can find it digitally I'll post it here.

Since when is "High Times" considered a health magazine shag?

So instead of athletes being suspended or kicked off their team for recreational drug use, the coach should have the team gather around a bong in the locker room before each game?

shagster01

Since when is "High Times" considered a health magazine shag?

So instead of athletes being suspended or kicked off their team for recreational drug use, the coach should have the team gather around a bong in the locker room before each game?

No. After each game. It helps with muscle recovery.