Marijuana legalization: LESS government?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Then you are cool with me using it for the reasons prescribed by my doctor.

Are you cool with saying you never use to get high or abuse it and always take the least amount for whatever real medical condition its "prescribed" for to help?

shagster01

Are you cool with saying you never use to get high or abuse it and always take the least amount for whatever real medical condition its "prescribed" for to help?

Getting high is a perk, but regardless, it helps at the same time.

And I do use it in small amounts at a time, yes. I do not like getting completely toasted.

shagster01

Thank you for admitting you abuse its intent as a 'medicine' in your case.

How so? You accused me of being disingenuous 5 seconds ago in another thread and then post this?

Are you suggesting that if you like the way your meds make you feel when you take them you are now guilty of sorcery? Because that is all I said.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It says it's better than taking meds that damage my liver and my me puke like before.

Yes, I prefer high to puking.

You are actually lucky. I would prefer to be able to use weed for pain, but for some reason, it makes me sick.

shagster01

That's how dopers treat ladies A4T (no wonder the vast majority of them still live in their mother's basement).

Cruise on over to the newest More Liberal Censorship thread and see how your fellow anti-weed Christian Nick M talks to the ladies. I believe his quote to Anna was, "you filthy gutter whore rat."

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Cruise on over to the newest More Liberal Censorship thread and see how your fellow anti-weed Christian Nick M talks to the ladies. I believe his quote to Anna was, "you filthy gutter whore rat."

Which isn't any more ok. Are you one of those extreme liberals that means justice and an even playing Field, means attack an innocent the same way, no matter that they aren't the person who deserves it?

If you believe it, then put yourself in prison for life because of the deaths of innocents in hiroshima, you are an american after all....

shagster01

Which isn't any more ok. Are you one of those extreme liberals that means justice and an even playing Field, means attack an innocent the same way, no matter that they aren't the person who deserves it?

If you believe it, then put yourself in prison for life because of the deaths of innocents in hiroshima, you are an american after all....

Nope. Just teaching aCW that being mean to women isn't exclusive to "dopers."