Marijuana legalization: LESS government?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why did you quote the University of Kentucky article?

It showed the history behind hemp growing laws.

Speaking of the article:

Drug testing for welfare recipients is just plain wrong isn't it Eran. After all, isn't it a constitutional right to get hiiiiiiiiiigh and to leech off society?

Why did they create two separate bills; one to legalized industrial hemp and another to legalize marijuana?

Why not legalize both in one bill? :think:

For the same reason that fags pushed civil unions onto society before being honest about their real intention:

faux marriage.

(It's a stepping stone process).

The federal government is a huge obstacle for drug pushers. For instance, even though dope is legal here in WA State, you can't take it onto federal property (i.e. National Parks, etc.). Once the feds ease up on marijuana and hemp legislation, you drug pushers will have an open door to spread your evil onto society.

WizardofOz

Which has nothing to do with drug pushers using hemp to push marijuana onto society as you stated. Rather it showed an overreaching and unnecessary prohibition on hemp which has nothing to do with drugs or getting "hiiiiigh".

Hemp should never have been prohibited. It's ridiculous.

Speaking of the article:

Drug testing for welfare recipients is just plain wrong isn't it Eran. After all, isn't it a constitutional right to get hiiiiiiiiiigh and to leech off society?

I have no problem with it.

Hopefully it saves money. If the testing itself gets to be too expensive, then scrap it.

For the same reason that fags pushed civil unions onto society before being honest about their real intention:

faux marriage.

The federal government is a huge obstacle for drug pushers. For instance, even though dope is legal here in WA State, you can't take it onto federal property (i.e. National Parks, etc.). Once the feds ease up on marijuana and hemp legislation, you drug pushers will have an open door to spread your evil onto society.

You don't understand what hemp is.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:think: Be careful Wiz...

fling_poo_stand_clear_thumb.jpg

shagster01

Speaking of the article:

faux marriage.

please tell me how growing hemp helps legalize marijuana. marijuana was legal in CO and WA before growing hemp was.

You ever eat hemp seeds? Great complete protein for those like my son who can't have dairy and vegetarians. And you don't even get high.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Which has nothing to do with drug pushers using hemp to push marijuana onto society as you stated. Rather it showed an overreaching and unnecessary prohibition on hemp which has nothing to do with drugs or getting "hiiiiigh".

Hemp should never have been prohibited. It's ridiculous.

Study up on why there were restrictions on growing hemp in the first place. It's tied in directly with recreational drug usage.

Quote:
Speaking of the article:

I have no problem with it.

Hopefully it saves money. If the testing itself gets to be too expensive, then scrap it.

But Eran, that would give people the false impression that dope smokers are nothing but freeloading bums, and we know that isn't the case, as we've seen that shag can hold down a job sharpening pencils, and I suspect that a manager at a certain WI hotel also uses dope.

Speaking of which: Do you smoke dope Eran, and if not, why?

Also, does your employer allow it's employess to smoke dope away from work, and if not, why?

Quote:

faux marriage.

You don't understand what hemp is.

My point is that federal legislation has alway been a huge obstacle for the forces of evil.

While abortion was legal in some states, the federal legislation behind Roe v Wade opened the door for the mass murder of 56 million innocent babies.

While buggery was legal in some states, Lawrence v Texas and the following SCOTUS ruling approving of homosexual behavior opened the door to what we're seeing today.

Once druggies get the fed's to ease up on dope restrictions, it'll do the same as Roe v Wade and Lawrence v Texas did for the baby murderers and homosexuals.

gcthomas

Quote:

Study up on why there were restrictions on growing hemp in the first place. It's tied in directly with recreational drug usage.

Quote:
Speaking of the article:

But Eran, that would give people the false impression that dope smokers are nothing but freeloading bums, and we know that isn't the case, as we've seen that shag can hold down a job sharpening pencils, and I suspect that a manager at a certain WI hotel also uses dope.

Also, does your employer allow it's employess to smoke dope away from work, and if not, why?

Quote:

faux marriage.

My point is that federal legislation has alway been a huge obstacle for the forces of evil.

While abortion was legal in some states, the federal legislation behind Roe v Wade opened the door for the mass murder of 56 million innocent babies.

While buggery was legal in some states, Lawrence v Texas and the following SCOTUS ruling approving of homosexual behavior opened the door to what we're seeing today.

Once druggies get the fed's to ease up on dope restrictions, it'll do the same as Roe v Wade and Lawrence v Texas did for the baby murderers and homosexuals.

Hiiiiiigh? Is the 'I' key on your keyboard sticky, ACW? :chuckle:

gcthomas

It seems to have been banned because of the commercial protectionism of wood pulp producers worried that hemp fibre was cheaper, and due to a misunderstanding about the drug content of the plant (mistaken, due to a lack of knowledge of the existence of THC).

Is this what you wanted us to find out? Technically to do with drug use but mistaken?

So, why don't YOU want farmers to be able to produce hemp fibre?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It seems to have been banned because of the commercial protectionism of wood pulp producers worried that hemp fibre was cheaper, and due to a misunderstanding about the drug content of the plant (mistaken, due to a lack of knowledge of the existence of THC).

Is this what you wanted us to find out? Technically to do with drug use but mistaken?

So, why don't YOU want farmers to be able to produce hemp fibre?

Ah yes, it's all about being able to make rope and other products, it has nothing whatsoever to do with what I just wrote about.

Ok, just so that we have the record straight: you're for the legalization of hemp for industrial purposes, but against legalizing marijuana for recreational drug purposes? (If so, then work on getting the drug pusher from Texas and the faggot from Massachusetts to agree with you, and of course those from "Cannabis Culture"
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2991.html ).

Oh my, the druggies use hemp in food; who would have thought?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is it true gcthomas that people hiiiiiigh on dope take forever to type out a post?

(aCW impatiently taps his toes waiting for gcthomas' pro dope reply).

shagster01

Quote:

Quote:
Speaking of the article:

Quote:

faux marriage.

Again, hemp is not a drug. It does not make you high. You might as well say we need to outlaw tomatos so that people don't smoke pot. The two have no connection.

For heaven's sake, even George Washington and Thomas Jefferson grew it. And we all know how they were drug pushers and pot heads that contributed nothing but problems to this country, right?

And you never answered if you think wheat and barley should be outlawed to not encourage alcoholism.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again, hemp is not a drug. It does not make you high. You might as well say we need to outlaw tomatos so that people don't smoke pot. The two have no connection.

From rollcoasters to tomatoes, dopers are deperate to downplay their first and only love.

The "connection" is between the people like Obama's buddy George Soros and the well funded organizations that he supports that are attempting to get recreational drugs legalized here in the US.
http://www.nationalfamilies.org/guide/gsoros.html

These evil people and organizations are behind the legalization of marijuana for recreational reasons, and the deregulation of growing hemp for supposed industrial reasons.

Again, if the forces of evil (which you proudly identify with) are able to get the federal government to back down on marijuana/hemp laws, it's an open door for pro recreational drug legislation.

And you never answered if you think wheat and barley should be outlawed to not encourage alcoholism.

The consumption of an alcoholic beverage is not inherently immoral (recreational drug use is).

But then a pagan wouldn't understand something that comes from The Holy Bible.

whitestone

speaking of scriptures in the holy bible,,genesis 30;14,,,"Mandrakes",,which as we know is a hallucinogenic drug,,,,,shouldn't it also be outlawed by the government?,,,,

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
speaking of scriptures in the holy bible,,genesis 30;14,,,"Mandrakes",,which as we know is a hallucinogenic drug,,,,,shouldn't it also be outlawed by the government?,,,,

Druggies even use Scripture to promote their first and only love.

13Then Leah said, "Happy am I! For women will call me happy." So she named him Asher. 14Now in the days of wheat harvest Reuben went and found mandrakes in the field, and brought them to his mother Leah. Then Rachel said to Leah, "Please give me some of your son's mandrakes."
Genesis 30:13-14

Song of Solomon 7:13

Do pot plants have a nice fragrance whitestone?

EDIT:

mandrake root is mentioned in the bible to increase fertility:

"We read in the Book of Genesis (XXX, 14 - 17) how Reuben found some mandrakes in a wheat-field

and brought them to his mother, Leah, and how Rachel, being childless, besought Leah to give them to

her. Also the love apples Lea served her husband (Genesis 30:14) were most likely the fruits of

mandrake"

http://www.mydr2.com/cgi-bin/english/fetch2.pl?refnum=167&querry=flowers

Let me guess whitestone:

Cannabis is also a fertility drug?

whitestone

Druggies even use Scripture to promote their first and only love.

13Then Leah said, "Happy am I! For women will call me happy." So she named him Asher. 14Now in the days of wheat harvest Reuben went and found mandrakes in the field, and brought them to his mother Leah. Then Rachel said to Leah, "Please give me some of your son's mandrakes."
Genesis 30:13-14

Song of Solomon 7:13

wow your rude(I'm no drug addict),,you should educate yourself,, http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-mandrake.htm ,,,start with the "boyscout hand book(so you'll learn to be nice),,and then work yourself up to the bible,,,,,,

Do pot plants have a nice fragrance whitestone?

shagster01

From rollcoasters to tomatoes, dopers are deperate to downplay their first and only love.

The "connection" is between the people like Obama's buddy George Soros and the well funded organizations that he supports that are attempting to get recreational drugs legalized here in the US.
http://www.nationalfamilies.org/guide/gsoros.html

These evil people and organizations are behind the legalization of marijuana for recreational reasons, and the deregulation of growing hemp for supposed industrial reasons.

Again, if the forces of evil (which you proudly identify with) are able to get the federal government to back down on marijuana/hemp laws, it's an open door for pro recreational drug legislation.

I'm trying to get you to tell me how hemp is connected to marijuana. Marijuana doesn't come from a hemp plant. They are in the same family, but hemp has no connection to marijuana other than that.

You might as well make all mushrooms illegal since some of them can be taken as recreational drugs too. That is what you are trying to do with hemp.

The consumption of an alcoholic beverage is not inherently immoral (recreational drug use is).

But then a pagan wouldn't understand something that comes from The Holy Bible.

Alcohol is a recreational drug. It is classified so by the FDA which you constantly site in your posts.

Or do you only care what the FDA says when it lines up with your opinion?