MAGA

Quetzal

april-cbp.jpg
*squints* Sorry, what are we looking at here?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You understand how polls work, right? They present a probability with a margin of error. If I remember correctly, the end results were within the margin of error of the polls.
Then polls are actually useless it seems. What's the point when the margin of error covers them both ways. I wish I could bet sports in Vegas and have a margin of error in case I was wrong.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Since the election and even before that the left has been playing their cards - the racist card, the nazi card, the cult card, the Russian collusion card, the unfit for President card, the guilt card, the shame card, the you can't be a Christian and support Trump card, the Bible verse card, the sexual predator card, the child molester card, the debt card, the destroying healthcare card, the anti immigrant card, the white nationalist card, the white supremacist card, the biased media card and on and on.

They think if they play their cards right they'll finally get an elusive "winning hand". All they've been getting is a Bad Beat Story -
  1. [h=2]Bad Beat Story[/h]A bad beat story is a tale of woe about a poker hand in which a player lost when he was, at one point, a statistical favorite to win.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Miss Teen USA Contestants (1997)

The allegation: Five women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA claimed Trump, who owned the pageant, walked in on them while they were changing.

“It was certainly the most inappropriate time to meet us all for the first time,” said Victoria Hughes, the former Miss New Mexico Teen USA. “The youngest girl was 15, and I was the eldest at 19.”

On The Howard Stern Show, Trump admitted to “inspecting” the contestants backstage. It wasn’t clear if he was referring to the Miss USA pageant, or the contest for teens.

“You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good,” he said. “You know, the dresses. ‘Is everyone okay?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump, "The Proud Commander-in-Chief, who dodged the draft by getting a doctor to say he had a bone spur that no one else could find."

He's not fit to shine the shoes of the men and women who actually served when their country needed them.