MAGA

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
so the working folks in the Philippines that work for 20 cents an hour should be happy to get that 20 cents even though they know its not enough to feed their family properly.

Nope ... that is the problem with desperation. They have no choice ... whereas those who pay them 20 cents an hour should be ashamed of themselves.

this theory, and its a good one i have heard many times before, does not hold water when tried and tested. the truth of it is 50 years back we did have those higher taxes on the rich, there were far more jobs, the pay was twice as good, and rich people were still rich and the country was far better off.
rich people will always buy their yachts, what do you think they have all the money for? poor people still buy cigarettes dont they.

Indeed ... it's referred to a *trickle-down economics*. It failed before and will fail again.

walton is from my home state, he was a saint when i was a kid, self made and started from nothing, just a poor country boy that proved with hard work and dedication anyone can do it. what you dont hear is that in the beginning he got a loan from an uncle for $20,000. and that was back in the 20s. that would be enough to buy 10 homes or close to a million today. i dont know of any working folks that have a family member with a million dollars to ;oan out. from the very beginning he was obsessed with running other companies out of business, it was a game and he wanted to be champion. and every job he provided he destroyed 20. walten also spent a fortune on fighting unions. walton believed working people should have no right to representation.

Unions are important insofar as protecting employees ... which is why Republicans hate them. My late father, ex-BIL and ex-husband flourished insofar as a reliable income, health coverage and retirement plan due to superior employment opportunities provided via their unions.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The Founding Fathers were, by and large, institutionalists. DT is trying to build a personality cult around himself. The contrast couldn't be more extreme.

Trump: "Let me tell you, the one that matters is me," he told Fox News earlier this month when asked about vacancies in the department. "I'm the only one that matters, because when it comes to it, that's what the policy is going to be. You've seen that, you've seen it strongly."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump brought politics into the home and the dinner table again. I think we've all learned a lot more about the Swamp than ever before. Yay Trump !!!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The odd part about it is that back in the days of decency, kids were told that bullying was bad. To think before responding. Honesty was a redeeming quality. With the election of Trump (via Putin's interference) those standards no longer apply.

I know. His base are proud of his behavior, he can do no wrong in their eyes no matter how egregious his behavior. That's cultish.

Give classified intelligence to the Russians? What's the big deal? Tweet nasty insults about American citizens? They deserved it! Shove a prime minister out of the way? Super-awesome-MAGA!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Map of Counties won by Trump - MAGA

3141-trump-counties.png
Trying to guilt and shame this much of America isn't working for the left. Didn't work before the election and it ain't workin' now. Look at that big Red Map.

jaybird

Nope ... that is the problem with desperation. They have no choice ... whereas those who pay them 20 cents an hour should be ashamed of themselves.

Indeed ... it's referred to a *trickle-down economics*. It failed before and will fail again.

Unions are important insofar as protecting employees ... which is why Republicans hate them. My late father, ex-BIL and ex-husband flourished insofar as a reliable income, health coverage and retirement plan due to superior employment opportunities provided via their unions.

you think its a coincidence that every latin country around the US is poor as dirt and full of US industry that gets to take advantage of the cheap/slave labor. also the US has constantly meddled in these governments for more than 100 years and of all these countries they never seem to progress out of their under developed status.

are there any unions left in the US? i know the government declared a crusade against them back in the 80s. i remember meeting a union iron worker back in the mid 90s, i was running a credit ap for him and was blown away when i saw he made 26 dollars an hour, non union iron works were lucky to get 14. i think the voice of the people has been all but removed from our country.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Map of Counties won by Trump - MAGA

3141-trump-counties.png

"Patrick jane" continues to wallow in a conservative swamp of "denial" as "Trump" continues to fall even further in the polls!

When the majority of the electorate thinks that this President should be impeached and his only friend in the Republican Party is "Roy Moore," the child abuser - Trump's supporters have been reduced to finding solace in the colors on a map!

TRUMP_-_POLLS.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The dems are still reeling from a catastrophic loss. They trust those polls. They are wallowing in self pity and failure.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yup, just like that.

Sure Pat. It never works that way, but maybe this will be an exception.

Well ... Trump is plotting to suppress the majority of voters (close to three million who didn't vote for him) with his *Election Integrity Commission*. :plain: