MAGA

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because, it's impossible to do wrong as long as you are supported by an army of horrible people who you can whip into a frenzy against one imagined foe or another.
ROFL!
'whip into a frenzy'
Have you seen the reactions of the left when Trump won?

Also, you misunderstood either deliberately or not, what I said. I didn't say that Trump's policies were extreme, although many of them are. I said that the contrast between him and the Founding Fathers was extreme.
How?
We had Thomas Jefferson catting around with a slave woman.
We have had many Presidents that were womanizers and adulterers.
You are still under the illusion it's about morality of the individual.
It's not, it's about the policies.

rexlunae

The book is fiction.
Try and deal with reality.

Fiction is a way to deal with reality. Personality cults are corrosive to democracy and good governance in a republic. There are real ones, and fictional ones, but the fictional ones give us the most insight.

Yes, it just is.

How, specifically?

None of the True Believers in the cult of Hillary cared either.
It's called politics.

No, there's a difference. Clinton is pretty clean. She tried to carry out every post she held with diligence and within the law. Trump has made no such attempts. Conservatives, and some liberals, have bought into the most scurrilous conspiracy theories about her.

rexlunae

ROFL!
'whip into a frenzy'
Have you seen the reactions of the left when Trump won?

I'm a lot less worried about an anti-Nazi frenzy than I am an anti-immigrant anti-Muslim one.

How?
We had Thomas Jefferson catting around with a slave woman.
We have had many Presidents that were womanizers and adulterers.
You are still under the illusion it's about morality of the individual.
It's not, it's about the policies.

I told you. Trump is building a personality cult. The Founding Fathers were institutionalists. Try to keep up.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I told you. Trump is building a personality cult. The Founding Fathers were institutionalists. Try to keep up.
You keep up.
The personal behavior of the founding fathers was nothing to praise.
Their policies, however, were.
From the beginning folks voted for policy, not personal behavior.
That hasn't changed.

rexlunae

You keep up.
The personal behavior of the founding fathers was nothing to praise.
Their policies, however, were.
From the beginning folks voted for policy, not personal behavior.
That hasn't changed.

Again, not what I was talking about.

Danoh

Well, I hope we few realists on here are happy with ourselves - we've completely ruined Tam's attempt once more to help others delude themselves with her, into her belief that her would be Emperor has clothes - yeah - along with his recent dressing down by Time Magazine :chuckle:

Trump:

Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!
4:40 PM - Nov 24, 2017

Time Magazine:

The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6.
7:27 PM - Nov 24, 2017

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/11/25/time-magazine-humiliates-trump-person-year.html

"The President is incorrect" - the PC to say "Liar!"

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't care to. I think you can pretty well assume that there's almost nothing DT says that I agree with.

But there are many versions of that system that aren't.

No, it just isn't. I haven't brought up a single Constitutional issue in this thread, and you haven't either. I could talk about DT's daily violations of the Constitution, but I know the True Believers in his cult don't care.
Trump violates the Constitution daily? How so?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Emoluments.

trumpdonald_101717gn2_lead.jpg

© Greg Nash

Justice Department lawyers representing President Trump say the Trump Organization's decision to walk away from its Trump SoHo hotel supports the argument for dismissing a lawsuit alleging the president is in violation of the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution.
In a letter to U.S. District Judge George Daniels in Manhattan, N.Y., on Friday, the Justice Department said that the exit from the SoHo location "undermines" a lawsuit from competing hotels and restaurants and watchdog groups arguing that Trump's business empire, including his hotels, amount to an illegal receipt of money from foreign governments, Reuters reported.
“This development undermines the hospitality plaintiffs’ reliance on alleged competition with the Trump SoHo to demonstrate standing,” the letter reportedly reads.
The lawsuit claims that Trump is in violation of the Emoluments Clause, which prohibits elected leaders from receiving gifts or benefits from foreign officials, because he retains ownership of his businesses while in the White House.
Trump has passed control of day-to-day operations of the company to his two elder sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump. Still, he has long faced criticism for not fully divesting from his business empire after he took office in January, particularly his hotel in Washington, D.C.
The Justice Department has countered that the plaintiffs in the lawsuit cannot prove damages from the allegations.

False Claims

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/361736-trump-lawyers-soho-hotel-exit-undermines-lawsuit-over-alleged

rexlunae

[FONT=&]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
trumpdonald_101717gn2_lead.jpg

© Greg Nash

[FONT=&][FONT=&]Justice Department lawyers representing President Trump say the Trump Organization's decision to walk away from its Trump SoHo hotel supports the argument for dismissing a lawsuit alleging the president is in violation of the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution.
In a letter to U.S. District Judge George Daniels in Manhattan, N.Y., on Friday, the Justice Department said that the exit from the SoHo location "undermines" a lawsuit from competing hotels and restaurants and watchdog groups arguing that Trump's business empire, including his hotels, amount to an illegal receipt of money from foreign governments, Reuters reported.
“This development undermines the hospitality plaintiffs’ reliance on alleged competition with the Trump SoHo to demonstrate standing,” the letter reportedly reads.
The lawsuit claims that Trump is in violation of the Emoluments Clause, which prohibits elected leaders from receiving gifts or benefits from foreign officials, because he retains ownership of his businesses while in the White House.
Trump has passed control of day-to-day operations of the company to his two elder sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump. Still, he has long faced criticism for not fully divesting from his business empire after he took office in January, particularly his hotel in Washington, D.C.
The Justice Department has countered that the plaintiffs in the lawsuit cannot prove damages from the allegations.

False Claims

​[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/361736-trump-lawyers-soho-hotel-exit-undermines-lawsuit-over-alleged[FONT=&][FONT=&][FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

The problem with that lawsuit is and always has been standing. That doesn't cure the underlying ills of the violations, it just means that the people bringing the suit may lack standing. DT is the first "president" to need this kind of supervision of his compliance with the emoluments clauses of the Constitution.

The President takes an oath to uphold the Consideration. That's his job. But DT flagrantly violates it instead and dares anyone to find a way to stop him. Congress could do something about it via the impeachment process, but that may be the only venue.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The problem with that lawsuit is and always has been standing. That doesn't cure the underlying ills of the violations, it just means that the people bringing the suit may lack standing. DT is the first "president" to need this kind of supervision of his compliance with the emoluments clauses of the Constitution.

The President takes an oath to uphold the Consideration. That's his job. But DT flagrantly violates it instead and dares anyone to find a way to stop him. Congress could do something about it via the impeachment process, but that may be the only venue.
I don't think he "flagrantly" violates the Constitution nor does he "dare" everybody to "find a way" to stop him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I consider that tactical blindness.
Do you hope that Congress can do the bidding of half the population (brainwashed by MSM and democrats) and remove a fairly and duly elected President that has committed no crimes? Is that your idea of Democracy?

rexlunae

Do you hope that Congress can do the bidding of half the population (brainwashed by MSM and democrats) and remove a fairly and duly elected President that has committed no crimes? Is that your idea of Democracy?

He has committed crimes, he has violated his oath of office starting on the first day, and my idea of democracy involves the candidate who gets the most votes winning.

Also, you can complain about the "mainstream" media all you like, it's the trendy thing to do on the Internet, but they have been consistently the most honest, most accurate source of information.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, I hope we few realists on here
... have fully realized Danoh's utter hatred from his darkened stone heart with his graceless and ill-mannered behavior, especially towards the BOC.
We are not subject to your obsessive divisiveness, Danoh.

Let his lectures and excuses begin again.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump_Trash.jpg

Cartoon Boy, this thread is about Making America Great Again.
You will be banned from this thread if you take it off topic to your Trump hating mantra.
There are plenty of other threads you can paste your hate in.
We all know that "The Donald" and his "deplorables" want to repeal the 1st Amendment!