MAGA

jaybird

i dont like DT but i dont any of the presidents we have had the last 10-20 years. they all come from the same den of vipers so whats the difference.in the end the common folks will have more taken from them and given to the elite. every new election we will have some politician telling us they are going to set things right, just the same as the last one did, and noth9ing will change.

rexlunae

i dont like DT but i dont any of the presidents we have had the last 10-20 years. they all come from the same den of vipers so whats the difference.in the end the common folks will have more taken from them and given to the elite. every new election we will have some politician telling us they are going to set things right, just the same as the last one did, and noth9ing will change.

Nope, sorry. If you can't discern the difference, I don't think anyone can help you. Maybe you just have a need to feel superior.

jaybird

Why don't you like him?

i come from a working family so i am naturally suspicious of rich people. He started out rich yet we are always mislead that he is a self made man. mostly i dont care for his arrogant, self centered character. before president he made a complete imbecile of himself on those reality shows. i think he encourages others to be greedy and arrogant and i think those are very ugly qualities.
but i will say as president i truly believe he is no worse thanmost the others we have had.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i come from a working family so i am naturally suspicious of rich people. He started out rich yet we are always mislead that he is a self made man. mostly i dont care for his arrogant, self centered character. before president he made a complete imbecile of himself on those reality shows. i think he encourages others to be greedy and arrogant and i think those are very ugly qualities.
but i will say as president i truly believe he is no worse thanmost the others we have had.

With the exception of your last sentence ... absolutely. While his ugly qualities are off-putting, my concern is his mental instability. Also, his motives. Everything he says and does are centered on ONE thing (person): Obama. Our president should put the well-being of Americans above all else. Trump doesn't care about Americans, our country or anything outside of ... his personal vendettas and lining his own pockets at the expense of the taxpayers.

His motto was MAGA but in reality, America is losing it's reputation and standing with our allies and all other countries.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
With the exception of your last sentence ... absolutely. While his ugly qualities are off-putting, my concern is his mental instability. Also, his motives. Everything he says and does are centered on ONE thing (person): Obama. Our president should put the well-being of Americans above all else. Trump doesn't care about Americans, our country or anything outside of ... his personal vendettas and lining his own pockets at the expense of the taxpayers.

His motto was MAGA but in reality, America is losing it's reputation and standing with our allies and all other countries.

Agree, but I'd add in his continuing obsession with Hillary - and sports teams. And then there's... okay, well the list is too long to list.

What an embarrassment. Unfortunately, the damage he'd doing is so much more damaging to this country than mere embarrassment.

jaybird

can you explain more on what you mean by mental instability?

i have no idea what MAG means i dont watch much tv. if i was leader of a country with all the problems we have i wouldnt waste time looking for mottos, i would be taking actions. if i were a rotten scumbag leading a country with all the problems, i would waste lots of time with mottos and anything else that would distract people from the real problems.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why is it so important to get people to love DT?

DPgagqoUQAArxvW.jpg

jaybird

I have to assume that you either live in a paper bag, or St. Petersburg.

i work,go home, spend time with kids, fish, watch lectures online. not gonna find trump hype anywhere in that. at thanksgiving nobody brought up trump, we talked about vaccines, prescription drugs then the men and women separated and we talked about SEC football, then i broke from them and got with my spanish brother in law and talked euro football.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
can you explain more on what you mean by mental instability?.

His inability to focus, dishonesty, paranoia, immaturity, divisiveness, etc. He shouldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes. He is a warmonger.

i have no idea what MAG means i dont watch much tv. if i was leader of a country with all the problems we have i wouldnt waste time looking for mottos, i would be taking actions. if i were a rotten scumbag leading a country with all the problems, i would waste lots of time with mottos and anything else that would distract people from the real problems.

It means ... "Make America Great Again". America is great ... when America is good. When Trump is finished, we won't have enough of a country left to ever be great or even mediocre.

jaybird

His inability to focus, dishonesty, paranoia, immaturity, divisiveness, etc. He shouldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes. He is a warmonger.

He shouldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes

when i read this i had a flash back in my head to bevis and buthead standing in front of a big red butten doing their funny laugh.

i dont think he is dumb or crazy, i heard all that with bush, "he cant tie his own shoes" and all that. these people are not crazy or stupid, IMO they know exactly what they are doing, we are lead to believe all their policies dont work, their policies work, just not for us.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i come from a working family so i am naturally suspicious of rich people.
You should be.
You should be grateful that there are rich people, otherwise working families would have no one to pay their salary for their work.

Years ago something was come up called a luxury tax in an attempt to tax the rich more.
One example: You would be taxed more for buying a yacht (it was considered a 'luxury' item).
Guess what happened?
The rich bought less yachts.
Guess what that caused?
Places that docked and stored yachts while not in use got less business, and therefore had to lay off employees.
The workers that cleaned the yachts were less needed and therefore many lost work.
Yacht Clubs diminished, therefore causing less need for waitresses, cooks, busboys, dishwashers, etc. (in other words, folks lost jobs).
The factories that built yachts were less active and therefore many lost jobs.
The truckers that delivered built yachts and the truckers that took material to the yacht factories lost jobs.

And that just scratches the surface of all the jobs and wages lost because some idiot thought it would be beneficial to place higher taxes on the rich.
They were wrong.

Rich people, such as Sam Walton of WalMart and Bill Gates of Microsoft have employed thousands upon thousands of people on top of providing good products to the public.

jaybird

You should be.
You should be grateful that there are rich people, otherwise working families would have no one to pay their salary for their work.
so the working folks in the Philippines that work for 20 cents an hour should be happy to get that 20 cents even though they know its not enough to feed their family properly.

Years ago something was come up called a luxury tax in an attempt to tax the rich more.
One example: You would be taxed more for buying a yacht (it was considered a 'luxury' item).
Guess what happened?
The rich bought less yachts.
Guess what that caused?
Places that docked and stored yachts while not in use got less business, and therefore had to lay off employees.
The workers that cleaned the yachts were less needed and therefore many lost work.
Yacht Clubs diminished, therefore causing less need for waitresses, cooks, busboys, dishwashers, etc. (in other words, folks lost jobs).
The factories that built yachts were less active and therefore many lost jobs.
The truckers that delivered built yachts and the truckers that took material to the yacht factories lost jobs.

And that just scratches the surface of all the jobs and wages lost because some idiot thought it would be beneficial to place higher taxes on the rich.
They were wrong.

this theory, and its a good one i have heard many times before, does not hold water when tried and tested. the truth of it is 50 years back we did have those higher taxes on the rich, there were far more jobs, the pay was twice as good, and rich people were still rich and the country was far better off.
rich people will always buy their yachts, what do you think they have all the money for? poor people still buy cigarettes dont they.

Rich people, such as Sam Walton of WalMart and Bill Gates of Microsoft have employed thousands upon thousands of people on top of providing good products to the public.

walton is from my home state, he was a saint when i was a kid, self made and started from nothing, just a poor country boy that proved with hard work and dedication anyone can do it. what you dont hear is that in the beginning he got a loan from an uncle for $20,000. and that was back in the 20s. that would be enough to buy 10 homes or close to a million today. i dont know of any working folks that have a family member with a million dollars to ;oan out. from the very beginning he was obsessed with running other companies out of business, it was a game and he wanted to be champion. and every job he provided he destroyed 20. walten also spent a fortune on fighting unions. walton believed working people should have no right to representation.