ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

Grip Docility

Trace out the use of the word "doctrine" in Scripture and you'll find that it is not doctrine that is the cause of strife between people, rather the strife in one or another individual's heart.

Doctrine ending up only the cloak behind which some hide their actual intent towards another.

And often such have so long ago so blinded themselves by their own rationalizations, that such are no longer able to see themselves for who they are really being...no matter who, nor how, nor how long it is pointed out to them.

The Lord Himself "failed miserably" to get through to such.

And all this that I have just now asserted is itself a doctrine, or teaching taught in Scripture.

Because...

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Nevertheless, Romans 14:5 towards ya, in memory of Romans 5:6-8 on each our behalf, and in our stead.

Which is, of course, two more "doctrines" crystal clearly "taught" by "the word of truth" :thumb:

Yes. I Love the way you expressed that. I hope that I take what you wrote to heart and have faith that what can be perceived as “failed miserably” may one day be received with humility, served by the Almighty, to those that rationalized their blindness.

God's Truth

I answered honestly: It depends on what each servant was given by the father to give to the region of the Jews and to the region of the Greeks and to the other nations.

There is only one wedding. One must dress accordingly. Many are called and few are chosen.

God's Truth

Therefore confirming what patrick jane said.

You have to repent of those sins and believe THOSE SINS ARE FORGIVEN. If you don't even know what those sins are then you are not acknowledging them to God and He will not forgive you.

Psalm 32:5 Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD." And you forgave the guilt of my sin.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

glorydaz

Trace out the use of the word "doctrine" in Scripture and you'll find that it is not doctrine that is the cause of strife between people, rather the strife in one or another individual's heart.

Doctrine ending up only the cloak behind which some hide their actual intent towards another.

And often such have so long ago so blinded themselves by their own rationalizations, that such are no longer able to see themselves for who they are really being...no matter who, nor how, nor how long it is pointed out to them.

The Lord Himself "failed miserably" to get through to such.

Ah yes. Isn't it a shame that we all can't be like you and yours?

Why must we continue to speak the truth, even when it offends those who preach a false gospel of works? Why can't we be nice and kind and succeed in leading such false teachers to the truth like you and yours do?

Oops, you don't, do you? They don't change what they preach, but they do stop and thank you for being so understanding. Cool. We should all be like you and the evil one. :thumb:

glorydaz

Yes. I Love the way you expressed that. I hope that I take what you wrote to heart and have faith that what can be perceived as “failed miserably” may one day be received with humility, served by the Almighty, to those that rationalized their blindness.

:rotfl:

Luke 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.​

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have to repent of those sins and believe THOSE SINS ARE FORGIVEN. If you don't even know what those sins are then you are not acknowledging them to God and He will not forgive you.

Psalm 32:5 Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD." And you forgave the guilt of my sin.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

The verses refer to sins committed after becoming a child of God.

All sin of the sinner is forgiven by the Lord at conversion (Acts 2:38) when one is no longer a sinner and is then righteous.

Even Lot was a righteous man.

2Pe 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
2Pe 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds)
2Pe 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
To whom do you PROVE YOUR repentance gt?
How do you know YOUR PROOF was accepted?
Did you receive an email, snail?
Did you hear a voice that told you that YOUR PROOF had been accepted?
Did someone physically told you that YOUR PROOF had been accepted?

Give me the verse please, so I can study it for myself.

Being that you have said:

I am asking you to show me from the Bible how YOU PROVE your repentance. Thank you.

God answers from Heaven through the person of Jesus Christ.

LA

lifeisgood

God answers from Heaven through the person of Jesus Christ.

LA

Being that you answered for gt, then it gives me permission to ask you.

To whom do you PROVE YOUR repentance LA?

Give me the verse that YOUR PROOF was accepted, so I can study it for myself. Thank you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Being that you answered for gt, then it gives me permission to ask you.

To whom do you PROVE YOUR repentance LA?

Give me the verse that YOUR PROOF was accepted, so I can study it for myself. Thank you.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

lifeisgood

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Peter was NOT talking to you LA. Besides that, there is nothing in the verses you provided that says that YOUR PROOF was accepted.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Peter was NOT talking to you LA. Besides that, there is nothing in the verses you provided that says that YOUR PROOF was accepted.

If you do not hear the Lords voice, then that is your problem-

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

LA

DAN P

I've done a thread like this before a long long time ago, and I'd never find it now, so I'll try and get the point over again.
It's time to psycho analyse the madists and their gospel.
/QUOTE]

Hi and this SOUNDS like more PSYCHOBABBLE to me from the LEFTIES !!~

They are IGNORANT , so there is hope through EDUCATION !!

The CRAZY ones FARTHER on the LEFT can be helped through MEDICATION !!

But the PSYCHOBABBLES ones , there is not HOPE !!

You have just been PSYCHOANALYZED !!

dan p

Grip Docility

:rotfl:

Luke 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.​

This is why we all have beams in our own eyes. When we approach everyone with comforting words that our beam is the largest in our own eye, it makes communication matter. I promise you my beam is larger. Some modes of communication only exacerbate problems.

glorydaz

This is why we all have beams in our own eyes. When we approach everyone with comforting words that our beam is the largest in our own eye, it makes communication matter. I promise you my beam is larger. Some modes of communication only exacerbate problems.

One would think with so many words, there'd be a lick of sense there somewhere. :think: