ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

Grip Docility

This is why we all have beams in our own eyes. When we approach everyone with comforting words that our beam is the largest in our own eye, it makes communication matter. I promise you my beam is larger. Some modes of communication only exacerbate problems.

One would think with so many words, there'd be a lick of sense there somewhere. :think:

James 4:1-2
Ephesians 4:26-31
James 1:19-20
Proverbs 29:11
James 1:20
Proverbs 19:11
Ecclesiastes 7:9
Proverbs 15:18
Colossians 3:8

And most of all; Romans 13:8 Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. 9 For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
11 Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. 12 The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13 Let us walk properly as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and sensuality, not in quarreling and jealousy. 14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.

And even more great;

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. 35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another

And if wrath and hot temper continue to seek to scorn;

Proverbs 22:10 Drive out a scoffer, and strife will go out,
and quarreling and abuse will cease.
11 He who loves purity of heart,
and whose speech is gracious, will have the king as his friend.
12 The eyes of the LORD keep watch over knowledge,

glorydaz

James 4:1-2
Ephesians 4:26-31
James 1:19-20
Proverbs 29:11
James 1:20
Proverbs 19:11
Ecclesiastes 7:9
Proverbs 15:18
Colossians 3:8

And most of all; Romans 13:8 Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. 9 For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
11 Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. 12 The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13 Let us walk properly as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and sensuality, not in quarreling and jealousy. 14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.

And even more great;

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. 35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another

And if wrath and hot temper continue to seek to scorn;

Proverbs 22:10 Drive out a scoffer, and strife will go out,
and quarreling and abuse will cease.
11 He who loves purity of heart,
and whose speech is gracious, will have the king as his friend.
12 The eyes of the LORD keep watch over knowledge,

Yeah, no point. Just what I thought.

Grip Docility

Yeah, no point. Just what I thought.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it fear.

You seem to be inclined to speak with hostility and an air of need to assert and prove yourself. If I post more scripture towards you, you will ignore it. If I insult you back, you will feed off of it.

I am left with forgiveness towards you and sincere hope that you find a way to share scripture without forgetting how scripture says we ought to. I had to lay down the idea that a theological agenda was worth hurting others over.

People forget words spoken to them almost immediately, but no one forgets how a person makes them feel.

Numbers 6:24-26

God's Truth

The verses refer to sins committed after becoming a child of God.
Before or after salvation, the truth is the truth.
Not only that, there are people here who believe faith alone and never having to repent of sins before and after salvation.

You are trying to correct me but you need to pay better attention.

All sin of the sinner is forgiven by the Lord at conversion (Acts 2:38) when one is no longer a sinner and is then righteous.

People who want to be saved have to repent of their sins.

Even Lot was a righteous man.

2Pe 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
2Pe 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds)
2Pe 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

LA

Why are you bringing those scriptures in to go against repenting of sins?

God's Truth

:rotfl:

Luke 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.​

Kind of ironic how you chose a scripture of a man repenting of his sins before being JUSTIFIED, but you go against me all the time when I say we are to repent of our sins to be justified.

glorydaz

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it fear.

You seem to be inclined to speak with hostility and an air of need to assert and prove yourself. If I post more scripture towards you, you will ignore it. If I insult you back, you will feed off of it.

I am left with forgiveness towards you and sincere hope that you find a way to share scripture without forgetting how scripture says we ought to. I had to lay down the idea that a theological agenda was worth hurting others over.

People forget words spoken to them almost immediately, but no one forgets how a person makes them feel.

Numbers 6:24-26

Ah, you forgive me.....again. :chuckle:

You've not laid aside your agenda. It's ever the same. You are "holier than thou", and you will be the great defender of the down trodden.

I'm not buying it.

glorydaz

Kind of ironic how you chose a scripture of a man repenting of his sins before being JUSTIFIED, but you go against me all the time when I say we are to repent of our sins to be justified.

Kind of ironic that you didn't see it was a condemnation of those who trusted in themselves that they were righteous.

Luke 18:9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:​

Asking for mercy and recognizing oneself as a sinner is not repenting of sins. It's a matter of humbling yourself, which you claim you didn't have to do....you had to obey, remember? As I told you, boasting is excluded by the law of faith.

Luke 18:13-14 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

God's Truth

Check out Faithers thread for the difference between believing to that of believing into Christ.

LA

Hahaha Check out Faither's post where he/she says you are not saved.

You slandered me and harassed me for defending myself to Faither.

You then tell us we should read his thread for knowledge. lol

What saves you claims you . Your saved by obedience . So you'll get your due reward . It's not complicated .

No you are not saved yet , your still in the drawing of the Father phase of the journey . But you could be if you would stop talking and listen . i know thats hard for all of us since were not taught how to listen in school.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Before or after salvation, the truth is the truth.
Not only that, there are people here who believe faith alone and never having to repent of sins before and after salvation.

You are trying to correct me but you need to pay better attention.

People who want to be saved have to repent of their sins.

Why are you bringing those scriptures in to go against repenting of sins?

Pro 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

If you can not see the difference between sins committed after conversion to that of sin before conversion then it is a waste of time trying to explain such a simple thing to you.

LA

God's Truth

Pro 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

If you can not see the difference between sins committed after conversion to that of sin before conversion then it is a waste of time trying to explain such a simple thing to you.

LA

You don't have the wisdom to understand that one must repent of their sins, period.

Romans 5:10 For if, while we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!

What kind of rule is that? Sin before you are saved and don't need to ask for forgiveness, but only after being saved? You sure have been getting worse over the years, and more hateful too.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What sins? If you do not even know what they are then how will you be forgiven if you are not sorry for them?
So if you blacked out and beat someone up, and then you woke up with no recollection of anything that occurred while you were blacked out, and came to find out that you hurt someone, you would be unable, no, unwilling to apologize for it, because you don't remember what you did that caused their injuries?

That's sick.

The only thing that matters when one repents of their sins, even the ones they don't remember, is that they are sorry for hurting A) God and B) their fellow man, because god cannot forgive us if we do not repent. But He also says in the Bible that all our sins are washed away when we place our trust in Him. How can all of them be washed away if we don't remember them and therefore, according to you, not be sorry for them? That's illogical at best, and at worst it's heresy. God knows what we did, and even if we don't, but are sorry for anything we've done, and ask for His forgiveness, He is faithful and just to forgive us.

He forgave me of all my sins when I turned to Him. I am no longer burdened by the guilt that condemns me, because he has forgiven me.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are not God knowing everyone's flesh. The Word of God says faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone.
The Word of God written by James to the twelve tribes in the Diaspora says faith alone is dead. However, the Word of God written by Paul to all the world says by grace are you saved, through faith, it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man (or woman, like you, GT) should boast. And you do a lot of boasting, claiming you keep Jesus' teachings.

You boast, Paul warns about that. Don't believe me? Read Romans.

lifeisgood

You don't have the wisdom to understand that one must repent of their sins, period.

Irony of irony. :chuckle:

Romans 5:10 For if, while we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!

It always amazes me how you provide verses that PROVE that what you, gt, teach is UNtruth.

Could you please point to the word 'you, gt, must OBEY' in that verse?

How much OBEYING did gt provide for God to reconcile us to Him THROUGH THE DEATH OF HIS SON?

What kind of rule is that? Sin before you are saved and don't need to ask for forgiveness, but only after being saved? You sure have been getting worse over the years, and more hateful too.

Could you please point to the word 'you, gt, must OBEY' in the verse you provided?