ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wile E. Coyote

The old covenant began when God made a covenant with the first man in genesis.

The law was later added to it. Therefore, a need for the new covenant was put in place.

Does that clearly answer your question? I hope so, brother.
It confuses things even more because the covenant of Genesis 9:9 was made with Noah and every living thing. Noah was not the first man in Genesis.

Your explanation though does sound like Covenantal Creationism. Are you a Covenantal Creationist?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Before I hit the ignore button for you, one more time. I did not lie. You said 'she is saying that about you'.

She never said that about me, and it never even entered her head....LIAR.

Grow up.

Thats not what i said liar, thats the lie you told her. I never said she said anything about you liar, and youve been corrected and corrected and you KEEP lying, dog.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Bybee knows I asked her if she thought that about me..(what you claimed she thought).

I will post my pm to Bybee so everyone can see, if that is what is needed for you to grow up...and, I will also post her reply..if that is needed, too.

Bybee is sick of you judges...who come on here daily and tell other christians that they are not saved; etc...calling us wolves, snakes, etc.

Grow up, child.

Stop lying demon.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What pm are you going to send of mine newliar, the one where all i said was
If you pm me again, i am going to report you for harrassment

That one which is the ONLY pm you got from me? Or are you going to create one and lie some more? I so hope you try that, so your tail can be banned off here for good. I give full permission to any mod here and knight to check my pms and see that that pm is the ONLY one you have from me anytime recently.

NewDay

You are a complete moron. I said shes talking about PEOPLE LIKE you, meaning people like you are people who do this that she said -

I never said bybee was talking about you in specific there. Can you even understand what context is?

Shame on you, you lying snake. The other rep, which you DIDN'T post, just says LIAR over you claiming over and over you have ignored me.

PS - Oh and anyone can see the thread i linked earlier in this for themselves and see that you certainly DID try to get lighthouse banned, you are still lying, snake.

That is why I pmed her and asked her if she thought that of me.

I never claimed anything else.

It was harassment for you to neg rep me and say that to me for simply saying an amen to Bybee's post. I have so many neg reps from you and your crowd, for NOTHING..it is sad.

..and, then you want to yell...'harassment', it is hilarious.

I told you that from the beginning.

Grow up child.

NewDay

It confuses things even more because the covenant of Genesis 9:9 was made with Noah and every living thing. Noah was not the first man in Genesis.

Your explanation though does sound like Covenantal Creationism. Are you a Covenantal Creationist?

The first covenant as I see it was handed down from generation to generation, so it does not even matter who the first man it was made to...but, Noah is the first man where the word 'covenant' is used... I never heard of 'covenantal creationists', so I could not say.

Wile E. Coyote

Ladies! Ladies! Quit with the cat fight!

fightingcats.gif

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That is why I pmed her and asked her if she thought that of me.

I never claimed anything else.

It was harassment for you to neg rep me and say that to me for simply saying an amen to Bybee's post. I have so many neg reps from you and your crowd, for NOTHING..it is sad.

..and, then you want to yell...'harassment', it is hilarious.

I told you that from the beginning.

Grow up child.

writhe and twist snake - you told everyone here that i said bybee was talking about you, when i said no such thing, now youve change it to "i asked her if she thought that about me".

keep spinning and writhing and twisting. Snake.

NewDay

Thats not what i said liar, thats the lie you told her. I never said she said anything about you liar, and youve been corrected and corrected and you KEEP lying, dog.

I am going to wait until this is cleared up before I put you on ignore, but I never told Bybee any lies.

That is another one of your lies you made up about me.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes newliar, its harrassment to keep pming people who tell you to stop, like i have done in the past and you keep persisting - i am not interested in anything you cannot say to me openly.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I am going to wait until this is cleared up before I put you on ignore, but I never told Bybee any lies.

That is another one of your lies you made up about me.
Done for now snake, your lies never end. Keep on ignoring me liar, youre doing such a good job at it.

NewDay

writhe and twist snake - you told everyone here that i said bybee was talking about you, when i said no such thing, now youve change it to "i asked her if she thought that about me".

keep spinning and writhing and twisting. Snake.

I said you harrassed me, with your neg rep, and used Bybee to do it.
..with your claim that she was talking about people like me.

You cannot read very good...and, why don't you just cool off for one minute and explain why you felt a need to neg rep me for amening Bybee to begin with.

That is what started this; YOUR UNCALLED FOR HARASSMENT.

NewDay

Yes newliar, its harrassment to keep pming people who tell you to stop, like i have done in the past and you keep persisting - i am not interested in anything you cannot say to me openly.

Listen, I was not harrassing you in the past, I was trying to clear something up, but it is pointless to try to talk to you about it now..so, goodnight.

john w

Hall of Fame
Listen, I was not harrassing you in the past, I was trying to clear something up, but it is pointless to try to talk to you about it now..so, goodnight.

"but it is pointless to try to talk to you about it now..so, goodnight"-NewScam

Translated:I will talk about it again, put her on ignore, un-ignore her, say, "Have a good day," not mean it, and babble, mutter again....

john w

Hall of Fame
Bybee,

I don't know what you want to do with this mess, I will leave that to you. God bless, Sis.

Another one of her gems she pulls from her bag of tricks, translated as "I got picked apart, so I will show them my wounded soul routine."

andyc

Here's a simple text...

Mat 11:11-15
11 "Assuredly, I say to you, among those born of women there has not risen one greater than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. 13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. 14 "And if you are willing to receive it, he is Elijah who is to come. 15 "He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

Why is the least, greater than John the baptist?

Luke 16:16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.

The law and the prophets were until John?
Shouldn't it say, "the law and the prophets were until Paul"?
How does the preaching of the kingdom of God supersede the law and the prophets?

And lastly, how did everyone press into the kingdom of God?

Status
Not open for further replies.