ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

So it doesn't last :chuckle:

Is this what you were actually asking? You had not made this clear. If I had never realized my need for a Savior I wouldn't be a Christian, moron.

And I am calling you a moron because of your stupidity in not realizing the obviousness of this simple concept; I am a Christian because I realized my need for a Savior, and that I, myself, am rotten to the core.

This is repentance. What about those who feel good about being sinners?

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away.
-Revelation 21:1

So that which Abraham looked at was going to be removed.

The extent of your ignorance regarding the capacity of the human mind for understanding is great.

What a hateful and carnal guy you are.

You have absolutely no idea what MAD is. Posts like this are clear evidence you don't know squat.

You always say stuff like this when you can't respond. So I've come to expect it from you.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

mansions-the Temple at Jerusalem, with its many courts/chambers...

It never ceases to amaze me the things dispensationalists do in a desperate attempt to defend dispensationalism.

Jesus left planet earth, went to His Father's house in Heaven where there are many mansions, and Johnny W and the dispies claim this was the temple in Jerusalem. :bang:

When does it end folks?

john w

Hall of Fame
No matter how many times you and Johnny W claim I am a liar, it won't help your dispensationalism.

Dispensationalism is a false belief system that cannot stand the test of scripture.

I've exposed you for what you are, with your own words, deceiver-I habitual liar.

Even you know it. Want to see again your latest lie, within the last few days?

No, you don't.

"Dispensationalism is a false belief system that cannot stand the test of scripture."-Tet.

Nailed us there, snake oil salesman. Is that like?:

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Craig

Just does us a favor, Preterist. Just identify these infallible/infallable Preterist teachers, which you admit you follow, so we can all go home. After all, MAD obviously "follows the teachings of men....man made doctrine...the inventions of men.....," so, do be a dear, and provide either these infallible/infallable teachings you have received via direct revelation from God, via these infallibleinfallable men you assert you have, or the teachings of women, and/or aliens.

Your "ministry" is deception, and sophistry. My evidence? Your "posts."

andyc

"Christ never said that He would come back to planet earth. He said He would come to take people back to where He had gone.Does the above sound like Christ comes back to planet earth?"-Tet.

You deceiving punk-spamming that on every thread, even though myself, and others, picked apart that Preterist sham, and con game of yours.

John 14 KJV

1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

mansions-the Temple at Jerusalem, with its many courts/chambers...

Preterists: symbolic...

It appears as if there are those who believe that the OT saints, and NT saints that were promised an earthly kingdom, will not get it after all.

That they will be taken to heaven for eternity. That is a scam view..

According to Jeremiah 23:5 KJV "Behold the days come lsaith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and execute judgment in the earth.

The Lord Jesus Christ taught to pray: "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven" Matt. 6:10 KJV

The kingdom "of heaven" is referring to the kingdom that is coming out of heaven, its origin, source of authority, from "the heavenlies," and will be established here upon the earth at the 2nd coming. "the second time," of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Many get their erroneous view from not being able to understand John 14:1-3 KJV.

John 14 KJV

1 "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3. And if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, ye will be also."

Come again"-not just "come"-returning to a place from which He had been

The Lord Jesus Christ asserts a few chapters later:

"I pray not that Thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that Thou shouldest keep them from the evil" John 17:15) KJV

If the Lord from heaven was speaking about taking the apostles out of the world with the Rapture in John 14 KJV, why would He pray and ask God the Father not to take them out of the world in John 17?

But as for John 14:3 KJV, it is often falsely assumed that the Lord Jesus Christ is saying that "heaven" was unprepared to receive the apostles, and so He would have to go to heaven to prepare a place for them. However, what would that mean? Was heaven unprepared to receive them? Did the Lord need to "clean up"a bit the place?

No, the Lord Jesus Christ was saying that His "going," I.e., His death, would be the thing that would prepare a place in heaven for them.

However, this does not mean that the Lord Jesus Christ was speaking of the Rapture here.

Sometimes believers are confused about I Peter 1:4 KJV, where the Lord Jesus Christ talks about Israel's inheritance which was "reserved in heaven for you." But we know that Israel's hope is the kingdom of heaven on earth, per 2 Peter 1:11 KJV. What is "Pete" talking about?

At the time Peter wrote those words, you must ask yourself-where the h_ was the kingdom? While it would eventually be on earth, it was at that time in the third heaven. Remember, it was "the kingdom of heaven." When the Lord Jesus Christ died, He went to heaven to get the kingdom for Israel, and to bring it back to the earth.

We know this from the parable in Luke 19. The Lord Jesus Christ told this parable because they thought the kingdom was about to appear (v.11). He told the parable to let them know that He had to die before the kingdom could appear.

The "certain nobleman" in Verse 12 is the Lord Jesus Christ. The "far country" He goes to is heaven, the "third heaven." He is speaking about dying and going to heaven.

Notice that He says that the purpose of His death is "to receive for Himself a kingdom, and to return." As far as Israel is concerned, that was the purpose of the Lord's death. He had to die to go get the kingdom, and return with it to earth.

Before He left earth, He charged His disciples to maintain His things while He was gone, verse 13. These are the apostles, to whom He gave "The Great Commission," and other numerous commands.

"But His citizens hated Him, and sent a message after Him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us"-verse 14.

The "citizens" here is apostate Israel. How did they sent a message after the Lord after He died? How do you send a message to someone in heaven? Well, it is a bit gruesome, but they did it by stoning Stephen. When they stoned Stephen, Acts 7, they sent a message, in no uncertain terms, to God the Father, that they did not want the Lord Jesus Christ to reign over them.

"And it came to pass, that when He was returned, having received the kingdom, then He commanded these servants to be called unto Him..."

Here we jump to the future, the 2nd coming of the Lord Jesus Christ-"the second time." When the Lord returns at the second coming, He will bring with Him the kingdom of heaven. He will then command "these servants to be called unto Him..." This is the "receive you unto Myself" that you are reading about in John 14:3 KJV.

It wouldn't make much sense to make John 14:3 to speak of the Rapture, though, for the parable goes on to talk about how the Lord is going to reward His servants by giving them command over the different "cities" of earth-John 19:17,19 KJV. This is Israel's hope. The 12 apostles will sit on 12 thrones, judging the 12 tribes of Israel, per Matthew 19:28 KJV, and faithful Jews under them will also be helping them rule. All in resurrected, BORN AGAIN, bodies.

Preterists- sitting on 12 thrones, judging the 12 tribes of Israel, in "the third heaven?" Deception. On earth.

However, it is the teaching of the apostle Paul that we will "judge angels," per 1 Cor.6:3 KJV). That is why Paul in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 KJV says that we will be "raptured" to heaven, to reign in the heavenlies. Also, according to 2 Cor. 5:1 KJV, "For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens." Further, Philippians 5:20 KJV, "For our conversation (citizenship) is in heaven; from whence also we look forward for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ." It is the church, which is his body, of this dispensation of the grace of God, that will inherit "the heavenlies."

Yes, the kingdom that is being prepared in heaven, which will be established in the earth at Christ's second advent, is for the Bride of Christ (Israel). The church, the body of Christ is not the Bride of Christ. Christ is the head of His Church, the body of Christ.

The church, the Body of Christ, will be raptured to heaven prior to the resumption of the Tribulation. Those deceased member of the church, the body of Christ, will be resurrected along with the living "body Saints" prior to the Tribulation. Those saints that were promised a place in the earthly kingdom will be resurrected at Christ's second coming. This is the first resurrection of prophecy. (The church, the body of Christ, cannot be found in prophecy.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

Made up. Deception.

Show us this "everyone," Preterist deceiver, as I have asked over and over.

He won't.

I noticed this posted on another forum back in 2004 by someone from south dakota.

http://www.christianforums.com/t4986618-9/#post33481897

John you crack me up.

john w

Hall of Fame
Atheists don't take the words of Jesus to show that a prophecy has been fulfilled.

Jesus made it clear that the prophecy about living waters flowing out of Jerusalem was fulfilled by believers having the Holy Spirit indwelt in them.

You and the dispensatioanlists have no answer for John 7:38

Explain John 7:38?

Tell us what OT scripture Jesus was referring to in John 7:38?

You know you can't answer it, neither can Tambora

"Atheists don't take the words of Jesus to show that a prophecy has been fulfilled."-Con man

You missed it, punk, as you won't defend your own "argument"-observe, the deception:

"You think that literal waters will flow into literal seas:"-Tet. the humanist

An atheist to Tet.'s great, great, great grandpappy: You think that there was a literal Adam and Eve, a literal flood that destroyed most of the earth, a literal parting of the Red Sea, a literal Joshua, who, with the Israelites, marched around Jericho, and the walls fell down, a "god" literally becoming a man, literally being born via a virgin conception, literally walking on water, literally being crucified on a cross "made by human hands," a "man made" cross, literally rising from the dead, from a literal tomb, and literally ascending to heaven, and literally coming back to earth?

"It's mind boggling."-Tet.

You lie as easily as you blink, humanist. You talk like atheists-they talk like you.

Your a lying punk.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
So it doesn't last :chuckle:
And?

This is repentance. What about those who feel good about being sinners?
What about them? Sin does feel good. Do you deny that?

So that which Abraham looked at was going to be removed.
And then restored.

What a hateful and carnal guy you are.
And you're not?

You always say stuff like this when you can't respond. So I've come to expect it from you.
You're making false claims against MAD. And you're showing no support for these claims.

MAD does not claim that Israel did not need faith, or that they weren't supposed to have it.:nono:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I noticed this posted on another forum back in 2004 by someone from south dakota.

http://www.christianforums.com/t4986618-9/#post33481897

John you crack me up.

No matter how many times he gets caught, he continues to do it.

You won't see STP, Voltaire, Tambora, Steko, or any of the other dispies say anything about it. They continue to stand behind him, and even go on to say how much they like his posts.

However, they aren't his posts. He copies and pastes. It's why he can never answer any questions, he didn't write the post.

john w

Hall of Fame
It never ceases to amaze me the things dispensationalists do in a desperate attempt to defend dispensationalism.

Jesus left planet earth, went to His Father's house in Heaven where there are many mansions, and Johnny W and the dispies claim this was the temple in Jerusalem. :bang:

When does it end folks?

Did this piece of trash address my post, where I gave him chapter and verse, for him to go wash his filthy, humanist Preterist brain in? Nope. Just another muttering, and grunt, and spam...

That's rich, coming from one who asserts that there is currently, in "heaven," way up there yonder, since there is no literal, future kingdom of heaven upon the earth, judgment, heathen, rain, plagues, nations, the law.....

"dispensationalists do in a desperate attempt to defend dispensationalism....When does it end folks"

"When does it end folks?"-deceiver

"The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now.....Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now."-Craigy Tet.

andyc

And?

What about them? Sin does feel good. Do you deny that?

And then restored.

And what is accomplished by this?

And you're not?

Do you see it here?

You're making false claims against MAD. And you're showing no support for these claims.

MAD does not claim that Israel did not need faith, or that they weren't supposed to have it.:nono:

Go back and read what was said, you clearly don't understand, and don't want to understand. Why do you even bother to even get involved?

andyc

No matter how many times he gets caught, he continues to do it.

You won't see STP, Voltaire, Tambora, Steko, or any of the other dispies say anything about it. They continue to stand behind him, and even go on to say how much they like his posts.

However, they aren't his posts. He copies and pastes. It's why he can never answer any questions, he didn't write the post.

If we did it we'd never hear the end of it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did this piece of trash address my post,

It wasn't your post, it was made in 2004 by someone who lives in South Dakota.

Why do you take credit for other peoples posts?

You called it "my post".

Why do you call other people's posts "my post"

HERE is the post you copied

john w

Hall of Fame
In Johnny W's world, if you tell the truth you are a liar, and if you lie, you are telling the truth.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3133914&posted=1#post3133914

"No one held to the tenets of MAD until John Nelson Darby invented dispensationalism in the mid 1800'"-Preterist con man Tet.

vs.

" That's not my argument.I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tet.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...=82922&page=98

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tet.

"No matter how hard you try, you can't take away the fact that dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800's...Why are most dispensationalists afraid and/or embarrassed to acknowledge that Darby invented what they believe?"-Deceiver Tet.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

"... Deep down you know that your belief system has only been around for not even 50 years, and that it was "developed" by men..."-con artist Partial Preterist Soddy Tet.

"...Your false teachings of men is a false teaching since there is not one trace of it in the first three centuries. None of the early church fathers taught your theory, its only about 50 years old."-con artist Partial Preterist Soddy Tet.

"MAD didn't exist until the mid 1800's"-con artist Partial Preterist Soddy Tet.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
And what is accomplished by this?
You'll have to ask Him, or read your Bible. It's obvious you haven't done either.

Do you see it here?
See what? That you're a liar? I see that clearly.

Go back and read what was said, you clearly don't understand, and don't want to understand. Why do you even bother to even get involved?
And here I see it; you're lying.

Christians who feel good about sinning? No such thing, brother
Amen!

andyc

It wasn't your post, it was made in 2004 by someone who lives in South Dakota.

Why do you take credit for other peoples posts?

You called it "my post".

Why do you call other people's posts "my post"

HERE is the post you copied

It's so easy to be suspicious about his posts because his personality suddenly changes. He's this silly little kid one minute calling everyone names, then he suddenly launches into a civilised explanation of a text or subject, then returns to silly little kid mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.