ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
No matter how many times he gets caught, he continues to do it.

You won't see STP, Voltaire, Tambora, Steko, or any of the other dispies say anything about it. They continue to stand behind him, and even go on to say how much they like his posts.

However, they aren't his posts. He copies and pastes. It's why he can never answer any questions, he didn't write the post.

"NopeTongues, along with prophecy, healing, signs, and miracles ceased in 70AD.

These gifts lasted until the completion of the "Jewish age"
(70AD)

No matter how hard you guys try, there is no longer a Sabbath day, feasts, animal sacrifices, a temple, Aaronic High Priest, dietary laws, tongues, sign gifts, healing, prophecy, or signs.

We live in the NC, the new heaven and the new earth, all former things (law and prophets) have been fulfilled. The OC is gone.

There is no longer a distinction between Jew and Gentile, we are all one new man in Christ Jesus.

Yet, all I see around here is people trying to resurrect the law and prophets.

Whether it's the dispensationalists claiming that God still has a plan for fleshly Israel, or the Pentecostals/Charismatics claiming they can still perform tongues, healing, prophecy, etc, or the Sabbath keepers keeping the Sabbath, Judaizers are alive and well on TOL.
"Tongues, along with prophecy, healing, signs, and miracles ceased in 70AD.
These gifts lasted until the completion of the "Jewish age" (70AD)."-Tet.

Staight copy'npaste from his Preterist fallible teachers, "developed by men," "invented by men," "man made theory":

http://www.preteristarchive.com/Hype...les-cease.html

"When Did Miracles Cease?

By William H. Bell Jr.....

"Miracles were to last until the completion or end of the Jewish age."

The "end" was 70AD, that is when the OC ended, and Christ fulfilled the three fall feasts."-Tet.

That is straight out of the teachings of J Stewart Russell and Max King, deceiver.

"The three fall feasts were fulfilled in 70AD"-Craigee

Straight copy'npaste from your Preterist teachers-"man made inventions....the false unbiblical teachings of fallable men"-right, Craigee?"

http://www.life.org/Feasts.html

"The four spring feasts were fulfilled in Jesus' first coming, the three fall feasts were fulfilled at His second coming in A.D. 70. "-David Curtis

We now live in a new heaven and a new earth.”-Tet
Post #750
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...=80957&page=50

“Preterism teaches that we are now in the new heavens and earth, and that not even enjoyed by most of the Apostles!”-Preterist Todd Dennis

"Did you ever regret the absence of the burnt-offering, or the red heifer, of any one of the sacrifices and rites of the Jews? No, because, though these were like the old heavens and earth to the Jewish believers, they have passed away, and we now live under a new heavens and a new earth, so far as the dispensation of divine teaching is concerned. The substance is come, and the shadow has gone: and we do not remember it." (C.H. Spurgeon, MP vol. 38, p. 354).

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Lighthouse believes in repentance but doesn't actually know what it is.
You're an idiot.

You have no idea what I believe and merely assume based on your opposition to my core doctrines, without even knowing what they really are.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is a chance you did, but 2004 is the earliest date I could see, and your track record in this area is hardly squeaky clean.

I'm a member of that site.

The person from South Dakota who made the post goes by the name of "Dispy"

I signed in and checked out the identity of "Dispy"

"Dispy" is a retired Army Staff Sargent (as of 2004) who enjoys photography. He retired to South Dakota.

Johnny W lives in the Dallas area, and grew up in St. Louis.

One In Christ

You're an idiot.

You have no idea what I believe and merely assume based on your opposition to my core doctrines, without even knowing what they really are.

Honestly... I'm not one to get in confrontations, but Andy does say a lot of things that "supposedly" reflect MAD, but are far from truth...

Why do you turn us into sin worshiping devils, Andy?

andyc

You're an idiot.

listen mate, I'm really not interested in continually seeing you throw your toys out of the pram. So you don't like me, big deal. Go and waste time in another thread.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wrote that initially, Bel. Prove that I did not. Go ahead.

John, I'm a member of that site.

I can pm "Dispy" and ask him.

Do you want me to do so, or do you want to tell the truth?

You've already been caught copying and pasting, then you lied and said you wrote in initially. You can keep digging a deeper hole for yourself, or you can come clean, the choice is yours.

john w

Hall of Fame
It wasn't your post, it was made in 2004 by someone who lives in South Dakota.

Why do you take credit for other peoples posts?

You called it "my post".

Why do you call other people's posts "my post"

HERE is the post you copied

I wrote that post initially, serpent. Prove that I did not. Go ahead, deceiver.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
(John 7:38 KJV) He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

In the above verse, Jesus refers to an OT prophecy because Jesus says "as the scripture hath said".
"Belly" is a Hebrew idiom for heart or soul (ie. the innermost of man).

Here is the OT verse that Jesus is referring to:

(Zech 14:8 KJV) And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
Or .....
from Jeremiah 31 which explains the new covenant.
Jeremiah 31 KJV
(11) For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.
(12) Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.
Coupled with:
Isaiah 58 KJV
(11) And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
Coupled with:
John 4:10 KJV
(10) Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

(14) But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

andyc

Honestly... I'm not one to get in confrontations, but Andy does say a lot of things that "supposedly" reflect MAD, but are far from truth...

Give me an example.
Any time that I misunderstand what MAD teaches, I fess up to it.

Why do you turn us into sin worshiping devils, Andy?

I don't.

Madists believe that repentance is not a requirement of salvation, but you do not go along with this, as the following quote proves.

Christians who feel good about sinning? No such thing, brother

This means that a change of mind is required concerning sin. And this is what repentance is.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wrote that post initially, serpent. Prove that I did not. Go ahead, deceiver.

The user who goes by the name of "Dispy" wrote the post in 2004 on Christian Forums.

You are a member of that site, as am I.

Your user name there is "JMWHALEN"

You joined that site November 18, 2005, the post was made April 3, 2007

Should I check your posts on that site to see if you initially wrote the post?

Did you ever report "Dispy" to the mods for plagiarizing your post?

One In Christ

Give me an example.
Any time that I misunderstand what MAD teaches, I fess up to it.

I don't.

Madists believe that repentance is not a requirement of salvation, but you do not go along with this, as the following quote proves.

This means that a change of mind is required concerning sin. And this is what repentance is.

Nope, I never said it was required...

Do you understand, once you put a human effort as a requirement to salvation, you make the cross of no effect? -- you will never be able to repent enough.

Once you say repentance is required, no one has a real answer as to how much... Then you have a guessing game to who is actually saved... This turns into a battle of human effort, and of who did more, and "if you haven't done as much as this person, then you're not saved" crap.

Repentance is always existent in the christian. But never required - just for this reason, because it's carnal.

One In Christ

The user who goes by the name of "Dispy" wrote the post in 2004 on Christian Forums.

You are a member of that site, as am I.

Your user name there is "JMWHALEN"

You joined that site November 18, 2005, "Dispy" made the post that you copied on January 16, 2004.

How many more lies do you want to tell?

Ok, get it right first... The post is April 3 2007... Your saying the users join date

andyc

I'm a member of that site.

The person from South Dakota who made the post goes by the name of "Dispy"

I signed in and checked out the identity of "Dispy"

"Dispy" is a retired Army Staff Sargent (as of 2004) who enjoys photography. He retired to South Dakota.

Johnny W lives in the Dallas area, and grew up in St. Louis.

ooops...... that's unlucky for john.
I can't believe he had the nerve to call you a liar. Time for him to remove the plank from his eye.

The mads are really putting on a show today.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ok, get it right first... The post is April 3 2007... Your saying the users join date

Ok, you're correct, the post was made April 3, 2007

Is Johnny now going to claim that he wrote the post, and then the user "Dispy" copied and pasted it from him in the same forum?

(I can check all of Johnny's posts from that date on that site)

Do you actually believe Johnny really wrote the post, especially after what he did the last time this thing happened?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ooops...... that's unlucky for john.
I can't believe he had the nerve to call you a liar. Time for him to remove the plank from his eye.

The mads are really putting on a show today.

Maybe he will self-ban himself again, like he did the last time he did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.