ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

God's Truth

No, you're just like the Jews in that you are trying to establish your own righteousness.

No, those are these works:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

I don't preach to do those things.

The fact that you say we are saved when we obey is error. Major error. We are saved when we believe.

Jesus' words are life.

You cannot accept God's free gift of salvation because you are too proud to do so.

Jesus gives the free gift to those he chooses to give it.

You insist on trying to climb up on that cross with Him....

No, I know that his words are life forever.

in the hopes of stealing some of His glory. That makes you an ingrate and a usurper.

It makes me blessed as a disciple, a family member, and a friend.

glorydaz

No, those are these works:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

I don't preach to do those things.

No, sinners go about to establish their own righteousness when they bring forth excuses for their sin. When the Jews sinned, they fell back on their ceremonies just the way you fall back on your "repenting" and "obeying". You think that establishes your righteousness.

Any excuses....like I obey, and if I fail to obey, I repent and try to stop sinning. I will do better, I will knock on more doors, I will tell others to obey, I will offer up this or that....etc. It's not just the Jews who come up with ways they can excuse their own sinning. "I've lived a good life", I've done thus and so.

You do despite to the word of God by claiming it's only referring to the ceremonial laws when it's a text that should be convicting you of your own attempts to establish your righteousness.

Romans 2:1-3 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?​

Jesus gives the free gift to those he chooses to give it.

You make Jesus out to be as arbitrary as Calvin's God. You claim the free gift of salvation is given out as wages. You're an evil woman, God's Untruth, to even suggest such a thing about the Grace of God.

It makes me blessed as a disciple, a family member, and a friend.

It makes you a foolish Pharisee.....a whited sepulchre filled with dead men's bones.

God's Truth

No, sinners go about to establish their own righteousness when they bring forth excuses for their sin. When the Jews sinned, they fell back on their ceremonies just the way you fall back on your "repenting" and "obeying". You think that establishes your righteousness.

Any excuses....like I obey, and if I fail to obey, I repent and try to stop sinning. I will do better, I will knock on more doors, I will tell others to obey, I will offer up this or that....etc. It's not just the Jews who come up with ways they can excuse their own sinning. "I've lived a good life", I've done thus and so.

You do despite to the word of God by claiming it's only referring to the ceremonial laws when it's a text that should be convicting you of your own attempts to establish your righteousness.

Romans 2:1-3 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?​

You make Jesus out to be as arbitrary as Calvin's God. You claim the free gift of salvation is given out as wages. You're an evil woman, God's Untruth, to even suggest such a thing about the Grace of God.

It makes you a foolish Pharisee.....a whited sepulchre filled with dead men's bones.

It is not so complicated.

I will always be right and you will always be wrong, because I preach to obey Jesus, and you go against it.

Interplanner

Jesus said He only came for the lost sheep of the House of Israel. He told the 12 not to go to the Gentiles. What did He mean?

1, there's a new Israel
2, he was trying to collect all the believers who were Jews as quick as he could for the mission effort which was for all nations. (This same thought is practiced by Paul in Rom 11; he was provoking Israel). He does not use 'not for this nation only' as an intra-Israel expression about its tribes. He meant that he really was going to get/save people from all nations.
3, he did plenty of things with the non Jews through the accounts, so he meant 1 and 2
4, it does not mean some kind of restored kingdom effort because it would have been sedition to propose that publically in those times under Roman admin. The zealots did that and suffered horribly and ruined the country

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
1, there's a new Israel
Not yet there isn't.

2, he was trying to collect all the believers who were Jews as quick as he could for the mission effort which was for all nations. (This same thought is practiced by Paul in Rom 11; he was provoking Israel). He does not use 'not for this nation only' as an intra-Israel expression about its tribes. He meant that he really was going to get/save people from all nations.
When?

3, he did plenty of things with the non Jews through the accounts, so he meant 1 and 2
No. He did those things because those people came to Him. He did not go to them.

4, it does not mean some kind of restored kingdom effort because it would have been sedition to propose that publically in those times under Roman admin. The zealots did that and suffered horribly and ruined the country
Who even implied it meant that?

And where are your Scripture passages?

glorydaz

Jesus said He only came for the lost sheep of the House of Israel. He told the 12 not to go to the Gentiles. What did He mean?

Was it because He came to set up the Kingdom of God here on earth, where He would sit on David's throne, but the Jews rejected Him....according to the foreknowledge of God?

Acts 2:22-23 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:​

God's Truth

Was it because He came to set up the Kingdom of God here on earth, where He would sit on David's throne, but the Jews rejected Him....according to the foreknowledge of God?

Acts 2:22-23 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:​

I can hardly believe that you think Jesus came to set on an earthly throne when he came.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
When do you believe He was to sit on the throne?

glorydaz

When do you believe He was to sit on the throne?

That's a tricky question, because it was prophesied He would come as a suffering servant and a conquering King. Mary was told He would sit on the throne of David, and had He not been rejected by the Jews, He would have been crowned King of the Jews at that time.

John 12:13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.​

Luke 1:31-33 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.​

We know now, of course, it was put off.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
That's a tricky question, because it was prophesied He would come as a suffering servant and a conquering King. Mary was told He would sit on the throne of David, and had He not been rejected by the Jews, He would have been crowned King of the Jews at that time.
John 12:13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.​
Luke 1:31-33 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.​

We know now, of course, it was put off.
According to Daniel it wasn't to happen until after Jacob's Trouble.

God's Truth

He did what He came to do and He'll do the rest of what He comes to do when He returns to restore the Kingdom to Israel from David's throne just as GOD repeatedly has promised.
You don't believe it.

No, I don't. I believe that when Jesus comes again it won't be to live on this earth. What is the point of it? I have asked you for a scenario and you won't give me one.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I don't. I believe that when Jesus comes again it won't be to live on this earth. What is the point of it? I have asked you for a scenario and you won't give me one.

You believe that GOD altered His promise to David when GOD said that He never would.

Psa 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
Psa 89:35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
Psa 89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.

Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.