ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You can't name one, can you? You rail against something you haven't a clue about.

Oh and your silly boasting claim, But as for me, I will never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. The world has been crucified to me through the cross, and I to the world.

You are pretender, friend like most of churchgoers.

You sure are indeed one of vast majority, "I am saved" group.

drbrumley

You are pretender, friend like most of churchgoers.

You sure are indeed one of vast majority, "I am saved" group.

Still can't name any denomination who teaches MAD or dispensationalism in general..

I am saved, because the Bible tells me I am...I will take the word of God before your stinkin word any second of the day.

But as for me, I will never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. The world has been crucified to me through the cross, and I to the world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am saved, because the Bible tells me I am...I will take the word of God before your stinkin word any second of the day.

there you go, you are one of those self claimed saved ones. That's the majority of Christians.

"Self claimed" is not of Jesus. You have arrogant spirit which is not of Jesus.

You guys are so vile because of your arrogant spirit.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
there you go, you are one of those self claimed saved ones. That's the majority of Christians.

"Self claimed" is not of Jesus. You have arrogant spirit which is not of Jesus.

You guys are so vile because of your arrogant spirit.

You ought not to be posting on ECT.

drbrumley

But as for me, I will never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. The world has been crucified to me through the cross, and I to the world.

drbrumley

For to me, living is Christ and dying is gain. If I am to live in the flesh, that means fruitful labor for me; and I do not know which I prefer. I am hard pressed between the two: my desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is far better; but to remain in the flesh is more necessary for you. Since I am convinced of this, I know that I will remain and continue with all of you for your progress and joy in faith, so that I may share abundantly in your boasting in Christ Jesus when I come to you again. Only, live your life in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that, whether I come and see you or am absent and hear about you, I will know that you are standing firm in one spirit, striving side by side with one mind for the faith of the gospel,

Deal with it Hat Lady

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You have been boasting that you are saved.

you dont even know that judgement of who are saved or not belong to Jesus.

You are trying to usurp Jesus' authority.

shame on you.

drbrumley

You have been boasting that you are saved.

you dont even know that judgement of who are saved or not belong to Jesus.

You are trying to usurp Jesus' authority.

shame on you.
My soul will make its boast in the LORD; The humble will hear it and rejoice.