ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

glorydaz

Hi and in Acys 2:47 we see these words : And the LORD was ADDOING TO THE assembly daily the ones being saved !!

The Greek ADDING is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD !!

#1 The Indicative mood means what I will write is a FACT !!

#2 , The ACTIVE VOICE means the One producing the adding is Jesus Himself !!

The Greel word BEING SAVED is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and places the CONTEXT during Jesus earthly ministry !!

#3 tHE IMPERFECT TENSE means that Jesus only was ADDING tonthat assembky and than STOPPED !!

Glad to to let you know what ADDING OR ADDED means !!

Today , we are nall added to the B O C and NOT in the Gospels !!

dan p

Hey Dan, what church do you think they were added to? I don't suppose it could be a synagog, like here, could it? Those were the assemblies at the time, right?

Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.​

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Then why did you drop in a snide nitpicky comment and insult him if you did not want a retort?

I have a gift of discerning by striving to be true to Jesus' teachings.

So it is your word against mine.

Jesus will reveal who is truthful or not when the time comes.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Nice misdirection you swamp donkey. Now, go tell him what 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 mean, since you claim he misquoted it. You are being like a teacher who said that is wrong, but then didn't tell the students what is right. That is because he is right, and you are as wrong as 2 men together.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nice misdirection you swamp donkey. Now, go tell him what 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 mean, since you claim he misquoted it. You are being like a teacher who said that is wrong, but then didn't tell the students what is right. That is because he is right, and you are as wrong as 2 men together.

Ok,

1 Corinthians 15:3–4 (NKJV)

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

Why do you use this verse to justify your arrogant and vile faith?

What is the question about this verse?

DAN P

Hey Dan, what church do you think they were added to? I don't suppose it could be a synagog, like here, could it? Those were the assemblies at the time, right?

Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.​

Hi glorydaz , and EKKLESIA is a compound Greek , that means ASSEMBLY anf those believers and apostles during Christ time , should be call MESSIANIC JEWS and in Acts 11:26 are then called CHRISTIANS which means followers of Jesus !!

dan p

Last edited:

drbrumley

Are you ready? me thinks you will be upset with Him and gnash your teeth when that time comes.

And this really is very childish comment from you. This is something you hear in elementary school.