ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Are you saying that the gospel mentioned in the following verse is the same gospel which Paul mentioned at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4?:

"And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where" (Lk.9;6).

Since the twelve did not even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die until later (Lk.18:33-34) it is obvious that the gospel which they were preaching was not the same one found at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

So are you saying that the Tweleve were accursed for preaching the gospel which they did at Luke 9:6?

Quit Afro engineering your doctrines

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

God's Truth

When we have a change of mind (repentance) toward God, we believe unto righteousness, and become children of the light.

Your obsession with sin tells us more than you might think.

I don't have an obsession with sin. Do you think Jesus has an obsession with sin? I have an obsession with obeying Jesus.

DAN P

The verse is speaking of the dead bones coming to life in the resurrection spoken of in Ezekiel ch 37.

Eze 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
Eze 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
Eze 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Eze 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
Eze 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

They only become a nation made up of individual believers who were slain because of their witness of the faith--

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

LA

Hi and yes that is Israel and what does the WIND mean ?

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
. You repent of sins means you are sorry for your sins and have no intention of doing those sins anymore. .

Scammer:

Matthew 27:3 KJV Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

You: You go, saint Judas!!!!!!!!!!!

God's Truth

Scammer:

Matthew 27:3 KJV Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

You: You go, saint Judas!!!!!!!!!!!

We have to believe we are forgiven after we repent. lol

Judas did not believe he could be forgiven.

john w

Hall of Fame
We have to believe we are forgiven after we repent. lol

Judas did not believe he could be forgiven.

You drunk. Judas repented. You assert "repent" means to stop sinning, be sorry for your sins. Thus, once again, you demonic moron, you assert, by your own "argument," that Judas stopped sinning, was sorry for his sins.

Idiot-all of TOL knows it.

God's Truth

You drunk. Judas repented. You assert "repent" means to stop sinning, be sorry for your sins. Thus, once again, you demonic moron, you assert, by your own "argument," that Judas stopped sinning, was sorry for his sins.

We have to BELIEVE and CONFESS.

Show where I EVER said we do not have to believe to get saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
We have to BELIEVE and CONFESS.

Show where I EVER said we do not have to believe to get saved.

=assert, pound the podium, take another sip, from your jug of "Ripple."

Get lost, you demonic moron- Judas repented. You assert "repent" means to stop sinning, be sorry for your sins. Thus, once again, you demonic moron, you assert, by your own "argument," that Judas stopped sinning, was sorry for his sins.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Can one be saved, if they deny the resurrection? Is the death of the Lord Jesus Christ not the basis of our reconciliation? Peter, twice, attempted to prevent that death. Why would he do that, given that it was/is the basis of him being reconciled? 3 years with the Master, so stuff any humanistic excuses/spin, as to why He did. Explain. Unpack it for us.

When was Peter saved?

Tick....tick....

Show us Peter preaching the D.B.R., in Matthew-John, prior to the historic fulfillment of the D. B. R.

Show us; show us your biblical skill. Should be a piece of cake, you being the standard bearer for "real Christianity," in contrast to the "lies of MAD."

We will wait....for an eternity.

Watch the evasion, and............

View attachment 25654

....and dodge ball, and emotional "response," ignoring the challenge to his kindergarten "argument." Watch.

Good post, JW.

DAN P

YOU can slice and dice Jesus up and remove Him from His own Gospel but I am not going down that rabbit hole with you !

Jesus was, is, and will always be the first to live, teach, be the sacrifice for , center of, and only one worthy to trust and follow for salvation.

You have been deceived into "another gospel" as Paul taught.

Based on MAD all of the other Apostles are accursed for preaching "another gospel" !

I follow Jesus as Paul taught ! How exactly are you following Jesus if you have been taught Jesus was for Israel and Paul for the gentiles ?

If Jesus' universal teachings, and there are many , are not for you I would believe you have no part in Christ Jesus! It is stated several times that Jesus was sent to Israel which He was to fulfill God's plan;however, Israel was set aside and the gospel was opened to "all" that would place their faith in Him. So now do those in Christ IGNORE His teachings as MAD teaches and believes or do those seeking to do as even Paul teaches follow Jesus or ignore Him and follow Paul ? Double speak much ?

All of the other Apostles are condemned by the lie of MAD. Claiming only Paul taught the gospel of grace and no other Apostle taught the " mystery" is a provable lie from scripture !

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

In what Peter said in the following verses you have :

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation
3. Salvation by faith in Jesus.

MAD is a lie !

Hi and just prove Acts 9:6 wrong OR why not try to prove Acts 21:21 WRONG < go for it IF YOU CAN ??

can p

God's Truth

First you say we have to believe and obey.

Then you say we have to believe and repent of our sins.

Now you say we have to believe and confess.

What will it be tomorrow, I wonder? :chew:

Obeying is confessing and repenting.

How are you going to repent of sins you do not even admit?

dodge

Hi and just prove Acts 9:6 wrong OR why not try to prove Acts 21:21 WRONG < go for it IF YOU CAN ??

can p

dan, in Acts 2 more than 3000 were added to the B.O.C., and before you repeat the lie of added to does not mean formed understand that you cannot ADD TO WHAT DOES NOT EXIST. Proving yet again from scripture MAD is a man made lie.

Act 2:41
Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Again in Acts 4 many are added to the B.O.C..

Act 4:4
Howbeit many of them which heard the word believed; and the number of the men was about five thousand.

I would pray you place your focus on Jesus who Paul said to follow and stop ignoring Jesus and His teachings.