ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and NICK M has the right verve , Rom 11: 26 and so ALL ISRAEL , WILL BE SAVED , and that is CORP !!

dan p

The verse is speaking of the dead bones coming to life in the resurrection spoken of in Ezekiel ch 37.

Eze 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
Eze 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
Eze 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Eze 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
Eze 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

They only become a nation made up of individual believers who were slain because of their witness of the faith--

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

LA

glorydaz

I am not your son, thank God.

Musterion, what is the context of Acts 20:21 where Paul preached "repentance" , which most MADist believe repentance is for Israel ?

Act 20:21
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Kinda looks like no "repentance " no faith ! looks like repentance and faith go hand and hand according to Paul.

Guess you didn't notice what the verse says. It says repentance TOWARD God and faith TOWARD our Lord Jesus Christ. Repent of your unbelief and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. It fits quite perfectly with Paul's Gospel of salvation when you know what his Gospel says.

God's Truth

Guess you didn't notice what the verse says. It says repentance TOWARD God and faith TOWARD our Lord Jesus Christ. Repent of your unbelief and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. It fits quite perfectly with Paul's Gospel of salvation when you know what his Gospel says.

The scripture plainly says repent to God AND have faith.

glorydaz

The scripture plainly says repent to God AND have faith.

No it doesn't, and it's no secret to anyone that when you don't like the way a verse is written, you just change it. In fact, as of late, I've seen you encouraging others to do as your do. :think:

Jesus went to the cross, and died for the sins of the world. Now, unbelievers must have a change of mind....a turning from unbelief to belief.

Repentance unto God.....believe

Repentance unto life.....believe

Repentance to salvation.....believe

And believe by acknowledging the truth (Gospel)

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;​

God's Truth

No it doesn't, and it's no secret to anyone that when you don't like the way a verse is written, you just change it. In fact, as of late, I've seen you encouraging others to do as your do. :think:

Jesus went to the cross, and died for the sins of the world. Now, unbelievers must have a change of mind....a turning from unbelief to belief.

Repentance unto God.....believe

Repentance unto life.....believe

Repentance to salvation.....believe

And believe by acknowledging the truth (Gospel)

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;​

Paul says PLAINLY to REPENT AND TURN TO GOD.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

musterion

I am not your son, thank God.

Musterion, what is the context of Acts 20:21 where Paul preached "repentance" , which most MADist believe repentance is for Israel ?

Act 20:21
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Kinda looks like no "repentance " no faith ! looks like repentance and faith go hand and hand according to Paul.

First tell me exactly what you think "repent" means.

musterion

Paul says PLAINLY to REPENT AND TURN TO GOD.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

Your inner Catholic is showing again. That's not what it says.

20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Your bad translation (no wonder you'd use it) makes the works prove the validity of the repentance...as if the repentance depends on the works.

But the Greek literally reads, "...worthy of repentance works doing," which the KJV is much closer to. The works should result from having repented -- they do not prove one did or didn't repent.

God's Truth

Your inner Catholic is showing again. That's not what it says.

Your bad translation (no wonder you'd use it) makes the works prove the validity of the repentance...as if the repentance depends on the works.

But the Greek literally reads, "...worthy of repentance works doing," which the KJV is much closer to. The works should result from having repented -- they do not prove one did or didn't repent.

It doesn't matter which translation you use. You repent of sins means you are sorry for your sins and have no intention of doing those sins anymore. Then Paul, to make sure no one thinks they can fool anyone, he tells them to prove their repentance by their deeds.

musterion

It doesn't matter which translation you use.

Clearly it does matter.

You repent of sins means you are sorry for your sins and have no intention of doing those sins anymore.

The word repent simply means "another mind" or "change of mind." It does not inherently have anything to do with sin.

Then Paul, to make sure no one thinks they can fool anyone, he tells them to prove their repentance by their deeds.

You've been corrected on that.