ECT MAD interp flaw

Danoh

Of course, for salvation, all he preached was 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).
It is the power of God unto salvation.

I understand; I just don't hold to it.

One was about who Christ was. That was prophesied.

One was about what He accomplished. That was hidden in the OT, til Paul.

A third aspect was hid in God til Paul and is the issue of those persons not availed of the first two.

Not my view, though.

Mine is gospel of God: Christ.

Two aspects - Prophecy (Petrine) and Mystery (Pauline).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why don't you start a new tread on this topic. I've never heard about "the two gospels of Paul".

I've never made that claim for myself.

Is there something wrong with that?

What "duplicity" is that?

You're so emotional.

How about you actually show us what we asked for or withdraw your support for something that does not exist?

But instead you prefer to go off on another rant.

Amen!

Danoh

I have a right to my opinion as do you. If you don't like mine, I'll not lose any sleep over it, I assure you.

You do; but don't let it be one that robs of you or your victory in Christ exactly when you need it; during your differences with someone.

There is no sense in robbing yourself of the joy that can be yours in Him during such moments...

2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Danoh

1 Corinthians 4:1 KJV

gospel of God Romans 1:1-4 KJV

Acts 9:20 KJV, Galatians 1:23 KJV

gospel of Christ 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

Romans 1:16 KJV, Romans 16:25-27 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV

gospel of the grace of God 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

Acts 20:24 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV, Ephesians 6:19 KJV

I'm aware of your view, sis. I just do not hold to it.

Obviously we approach our studies of these particular subjects differently.

Different understandings are always a result of this kind of thing - difference in approach between people somewhere along the way.

Interplanner

There were two, it cannot be otherwise.

As at the end of ch 4, got it.

The previous generation "imagined" that when Christ spoke Mt24A he was really talking about events X000 years away, and now this generation of D'ism says that when you read Acts there are really 2 churches growing. Got it.

Right Divider

Body part
As at the end of ch 4, got it.

The previous generation "imagined" that when Christ spoke Mt24A he was really talking about events X000 years away, and now this generation of D'ism says that when you read Acts there are really 2 churches growing. Got it.
Are you talking about the having all things in common? Why don't you practice that?

I guess that you know God's timing of all things? How about this one?
Zeph 1:14-18 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:14) The great day of the LORD [is] near, [it is] near, and hasteth greatly, [even] the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. (1:15) That day [is] a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, (1:16) A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers. (1:17) And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung. (1:18) Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

When was this written and when was this NEAR event fulfilled?

Danoh

It's pretty clear to me that when God labels something "the gospel OF" that He's making SOME sort of a distinction in that specific case.

And it is clear to me that such is not always the case.

And merely aserting that "God did this or that" or not, does not right away make it so, anymore than that assertion makes a thing so when asserted by one or another of the many very different in view TOL posters.

You are merely asserting what you have concluded is pretty clear to you and yours; within the several sided fence (the various you and yours, them and theirs, us and ours, and so on, out there) that the Mid-Acts movement is actually comprised of.

Par for the course within any and all schools of thought.

Right Divider

Body part
And it is clear to me that such is not always the case.

And merely aserting that "God did this or that" or not, does not right away make it so, anymore than that assertion makes a thing so when asserted by one or another of the many very different in view TOL posters.

You are merely asserting what you have concluded is pretty clear to you and yours; within the several sided fence (the various you and yours, them and theirs, us and ours, and so on, out there) that the Mid-Acts movement is actually comprised of.

Par for the course within any and all schools of thought.
I was not "merely asserting", I was pointing out that the clear construction of "the gospel OF" has a definite meaning.

Please show otherwise instead of just throwing out your opinions about my understanding of God's Word.