ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

Right Divider

Body part
You both need to apologize and prove your apology by stop doing what you were doing to cause the need for an apology in the first place.
I was apologizing for misunderstanding ONE of your posts. That is all.

By the way, you having to apologize in life proves we are to repent of our sins to get saved, and that we are to repent if we sin after being saved.
Hogwash, as per your usual FALLACIOUS arguments.

You say we don't have to do either.
You just lied again.

God's Truth

Fact: You are a liar constantly.

You constantly trash salvation BY grace THROUGH faith.

Christ didn't die for the obedient. He died for sinners.

Obedience is a wonderful thing, but it will NEVER earn you salvation.

Jesus died for sinners. That is, repentant sinners.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus isn't limited, his words are life for everyone forever.
No, Jesus it not limited.

But your understanding of all that God has been and is doing is limited to almost zero.

P.S. Have you NOW sold all of your possessions per Jesus' "words are life for everyone forever" in Luke 18:22?

P.P.S. Do you not go to gentiles per Jesus' "words are life for everyone forever" in Matthew 10:5?

God's Truth

Your insanity is showing.

Haaaaaa haaaaa lol The Gentiles could have converted but for the most they did not, it is why they were WITHOUT GOD in the world. Ephesians 2:12. Baaaaaahaaaahaaahaaaa

Would you rather I have used a chuckling smiley?

Some are, some aren't; and you can't tell the difference.
Jesus Christ came and made a Covenant, and you preach Paul came along and made a complete different one, and without blood .
It's funny to you because you haven't a clue what God is doing.
lol

You're the Cain in this story with your self-righteousness.
That doesn’t even make sense.
Cain was jealous and hated his brother because his brother did something right and pleasing to God. It is the same reason why you abuse me.

Obey what?
Start by repenting of your sins.

The many will be made righteous by the obedience of ONE (and it's not you).
That means Jesus obeyed and now you have someone to obey if you want to be in God’s love.

Get saved.

I am saved.

God's Truth

I was apologizing for misunderstanding ONE of your posts. That is all.

Hogwash, as per your usual FALLACIOUS arguments.

You just lied again.

Let's see if it is a lie:

Ask Tambora if we have to repent of our sins to get saved, and ask if we have to repent if we sin after we are saved.

You answer the question too.

I would like to hear the both of you say we have to.

God's Truth

No, Jesus it not limited.

But your understanding of all that God has been and is doing is limited to almost zero.

P.S. Have you NOW sold all of your possessions per Jesus' "words are life for everyone forever" in Luke 18:22?
Jesus doesn't command everyone to do that.

P.P.S. Do you not go to gentiles per Jesus' "words are life for everyone forever" in Matthew 10:5?

Jesus didn't command everyone that.

God's Truth

Show us the scripture.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

Right Divider

Body part
Let's see if it is a lie:

Ask Tambora if we have to repent of our sins to get saved, and ask if we have to repent if we sin after we are saved.

You answer the question too.

I would like to hear the both of you say we have to.
There are only TWO verses in the Bible where the words "repent" and "sins" appear together in the Bible (and it does NOT say generically 'repent of your sins').

Both times are Peter asking Israel to repent for killing their Messiah.

Acts 2:36-39 (KJV)
(2:36) Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. (2:37) Now when they heard [this], they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men [and] brethren, what shall we do? (2:38) Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. (2:39) For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, [even] as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Acts 3:14-21 (KJV)
(3:14) But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you; (3:15) And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses. (3:16) And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all. (3:17) And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did [it], as [did] also your rulers. (3:18) But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. (3:19) Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (3:20) And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: (3:21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

I realize that you will understand NONE of this, but so be it.

Right Divider

Body part
Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.
That says NOTHING about "repenting of your sins". But I knew that you'd try something shady.

You should know that these verses is NOT taking about GRACE at all, but you don't.

Do you think that God is currently do the "Jew first" thing?

God's Truth

That says NOTHING about "repenting of your sins". But I knew that you'd try something shady.

You should know that these verses is NOT taking about GRACE at all, but you don't.

Do you think that God is currently do the "Jew first" thing?

It is about not doing evil and doing good. That is about repenting. The passage plainly says repent.