ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

God's Truth

There is a CONTEXT there that is well beyond your comprehension.

Do you think that salvation is gained by doing more good than evil?

Salvation is from the WORD.
You have to obey those words of life to receive life.

"It is the spirit that gives life; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

Right Divider

Body part
Salvation is from the WORD.
You have to obey those words of life to receive life.

"It is the spirit that gives life; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."
You do not obey the faith of grace. You are worker-bee poser.

You are self-righteous all day long.

You are a double-talker.

The Bible says by grace through faith and THAT not of yourselves, but you say NO.

Back to the ignore list for you poser child.

God's Truth

So we don't have to obey everything that Jesus said?

In the past you've said that we need to obey everything that Jesus said.

Are you schizophrenic?

If Jesus told you to stand up and pick up your mat and walk, then you have to do it.

There are commands Jesus gave for everyone for salvation; and there are things Jesus said to individuals.

Do you think that since Jesus told two disciples to get him a donkey and a colt that you should find a donkey and a colt for the Lord?

God's Truth

You do not obey the faith of grace.

Of course, I have faith. My faith is not dead it is alive with right action. I had faith that Jesus' blood cleaned me of the sins I repented of doing.

What do you have faith in? Do you have faith that you don't have to do anything? That is nowhere in the Bible.

You are worker-bee poser.
We are all doing something. We are either working at sin or we are working at doing right. That is what Paul says.
You are self-righteous all day long.
You can't shame me for obeying Jesus.
You are a double-talker.

No, I speak plainly. Obey Jesus; it is that simple.

The Bible says by grace through faith and THAT not of yourselves, but you say NO.
Faith that we do not have to clean ourselves of our sins, because Jesus does it and we don't have to bring an animal to sacrifice.
Back to the ignore list for you poser child.

To your loss.

God's Truth

There are only TWO verses in the Bible where the words "repent" and "sins" appear together in the Bible (and it does NOT say generically 'repent of your sins').

Both times are Peter asking Israel to repent for killing their Messiah.

Acts 2:36-39 (KJV)
(2:36) Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. (2:37) Now when they heard [this], they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men [and] brethren, what shall we do? (2:38) Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. (2:39) For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, [even] as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Acts 3:14-21 (KJV)
(3:14) But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you; (3:15) And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses. (3:16) And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all. (3:17) And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did [it], as [did] also your rulers. (3:18) But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. (3:19) Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (3:20) And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: (3:21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

I realize that you will understand NONE of this, but so be it.

I understand exactly what you are saying, and it is not truth. The Bible says repent of sins, since the beginning to the end.

You can't change the truth that we are to repent of our sins.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The kingdom of Israel was split into the houses of Israel and Judah (because of the great sins of Solomon).

All of Israel are the descendants of Jacob and not just Abraham. Ishmael is a descendant of Abraham, but he is not an Israelite.
So was there at any point from the Prophets onward, some other plan that didn't involve the Resurrection of the Lord Jesus from the dead then?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
So you're clear now that Israelite's are not the only descendants of Abraham?
OK. I'm also clear that there is more than one Gospel in Sacred Scripture, besides the Good News that He is risen (Mt28:6KJV Mk16:6KJV Lk24:6KJV ; Ac4:33KJV Ro10:9KJV 1Co15:4KJV 2Ti2:8KJV).

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So who are the other descendants, Gentiles with faith? There are those blood related to Abraham and they are NOT of Israel. You know why? Because they don't have faith.

So one of the qualifications of being an Israelite is that one must have faith? No wonder you're all messed up.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So who are the other descendants, Gentiles with faith? There are those blood related to Abraham and they are NOT of Israel. You know why? Because they don't have faith.
Abraham is the father of two peoples, two covenants.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Romans 9:6 ...For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.

Those who became part of Israel are those who circumcised and placed themselves under the Law, ie proselytes, are Israel but not descended from Israel (aka Jacob).

Those in the Body of Christ are not Israel, nor are we descended from Israel (though some are), but we are sons and daughters of God, brothers and sisters in Christ.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Jews who did not have faith, they were cut off. God made a new covenant and faith is required.

So no, cut off people are not a people in a covenant with God.
Is God done with Israel?