ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

God's Truth

Those who became part of Israel are those who circumcised and placed themselves under the Law, ie proselytes, are Israel but not descended from Israel (aka Jacob).

Those in the Body of Christ are not Israel, nor are we descended from Israel (though some are), but we are sons and daughters of God, brothers and sisters in Christ.

No one is saved if they are not in Christ.
That is Jew and Gentile and everyone else.

God's Truth

Is God done with Israel?

Israel are those who have struggled with God and men and have overcome by faith in Jesus Christ.

God does not give special care to people in the land Israel, or those blood related to Abraham.

God says it is no more that way.

Since Jesus, God's children are those who come to Him through Jesus' blood.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Israel are those who have struggled with God and men and have overcome by faith in Jesus Christ.

God does not give special care to people in the land Israel, or those blood related to Abraham.

God says it is no more that way.

Since Jesus, God's children are those who come to Him through Jesus' blood.

That doesn't answer my question.

GT, is God done working with the Nation of Israel?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How many different ways do you have to have it explained to you?

All are saved the same way, they must come to Him through Jesus.
I don't want an explanation. I don't want obfuscation. I simply want my question (which is a yes or no question, btw) answered.

Is God done working with the Nation of Israel?
A) Yes
B) No
C) I don't know

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Go ahead and talk more about what you want to say instead of ignoring me and repeating yourself.

What do you mean done with Israel and not done with Israel means?
You said:

The Jews who did not have faith, they were cut off. God made a new covenant and faith is required.

So no, cut off people are not a people in a covenant with God.

Therefore, I am asking you if God is done with the nation of Israel, or if He will return to them at some point?

God's Truth

You said:

Therefore, I am asking you if God is done with the nation of Israel, or if He will return to them at some point?

Jesus is returning to those who are already in him and saved.

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Go ahead and talk more about what you want to say instead of ignoring me and repeating yourself.

This is what I want I want to talk about for the moment.

Is the world the nation of Israel?

If not, is God done with the nation of Israel, or will He return to her eventually?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus is returning to those who are already in him and saved.

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.
Not what I'm asking, and I apologize for not clarifying.

I'm asking if God will eventually return to working with Israel as He did before He cut them off, or will they remain cut off forever?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God is not coming back to work with anyone.

Jews can be grafted in when they stop with unbelief.
Thank you.

And with that, you have shown you don't really know what the Bible says.

It says that God cut off Israel and grafted in the Body of Christ in an attempt to make Israel jealous, but that once the fullness of the gentiles has been reached, whenever God the Father decides that point has been reached, he will rapture the Body of Christ up to heaven, and graft Israel back in again, and continue where He left off with them.

That's the entire point of the book of Revelation, to show that God is not done with Israel.

God's Truth

Thank you.

And with that, you have shown you don't really know what the Bible says.

It says that God cut off Israel and grafted in the Body of Christ in an attempt to make Israel jealous,
What scripture says grafted in the body of Christ?

but that once the fullness of the gentiles has been reached, whenever God the Father decides that point has been reached, he will rapture the Body of Christ up to heaven, and graft Israel back in again, and continue where He left off with them.

What? Continue what with Israel? What kind of strange postponement teaching is that? There is no such thing. Who are these Jews that you say are going to be grafted back in when they were never in? They were not born yet so how do you think they were cut off and can be grafted back?

That's the entire point of the book of Revelation, to show that God is not done with Israel.

What?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What scripture says grafted in the body of Christ?

Remember the Parable of the olive tree Jesus gave?

He also spoke this parable: “A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none.Then he said to the keeper of his vineyard, ‘Look, for three years I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree and find none. Cut it down; why does it use up the ground?’But he answered and said to him, ‘Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and fertilize it.And if it bears fruit, well. But if not, after that you can cut it down.’” - Luke 13:6-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke13:6-9&version=NKJV

The Fig tree is often used as a symbol or Israel in the Bible.

Well, Jesus came searching for three years, looking for fruit from Israel, and found none, so he wanted them to be cut off. But the Holy Spirit said to Him to wait another year, so that He (the Holy Spirit) could work in her, to fertilize and dig around it. After another year, however, Israel was not bearing fruit, and when Steven was martyred, God said, "I've had enough," and He cut off Israel, and grafted in the the Gentiles.

I say then, have they [Israel] stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness! For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.” Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all. - Romans 11:11-32 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans11:11-32&version=NKJV

What? Continue what with Israel? What kind of strange postponement teaching is that? There is no such thing. Who are these Jews that you say are going to be grafted back in when they were never in? They were not born yet so how do you think they were cut off and can be grafted back?

The reason you're having a hard time understanding what I'm saying is that you don't understand the difference between God's corporate relationship between Himself and Israel (a nation) and God's personal relationship with each member of the Body of Christ (an organism).

If someone is born to a Jewish family, they are automatically a Jew, and are inherently part of the Nation of Israel, because their relationship with God is a corporate one.

But if someone is born to a Christian family, they are not automatically a Christian, because the individual does not have a relationship with God, as the relationship just be personal, not corporate.

When God is done with the Body of Christ, He will continue what He started in Acts 2 (See verse 16 for comprehension).

I am showing you the meat of the word, but you are lactose intolerant, not even able to consume the milk.

God's Truth

Remember the Parable of the olive tree Jesus gave?

He also spoke this parable: “A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none.Then he said to the keeper of his vineyard, ‘Look, for three years I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree and find none. Cut it down; why does it use up the ground?’But he answered and said to him, ‘Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and fertilize it.And if it bears fruit, well. But if not, after that you can cut it down.’” - Luke 13:6-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke13:6-9&version=NKJV

The Fig tree is often used as a symbol or Israel in the Bible.

Well, Jesus came searching for three years, looking for fruit from Israel, and found none, so he wanted them to be cut off. But the Holy Spirit said to Him to wait another year, so that He (the Holy Spirit) could work in her, to fertilize and dig around it.

The Holy Spirit? Jesus is the Holy Spirit. Where do you get that the Holy Spirit is to work in people who are not saved?

And, the faithless Jews were cut off when Jesus started his earthly ministry.

After another year, however, Israel was not bearing fruit, and when Steven was martyred, God said, "I've had enough," and He cut off Israel, and grafted in the the Gentiles.

Where did God say that?

Give the scripture where God says that after Stephen was killed.

I will give you many scriptures where faithless Jews were cut of when Jesus had his earthly ministry.

I say then, have they [Israel] stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness! For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them.

Did you read that? Paul says he wants to make the Jews jealous so that some can be saved.

For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.”

Branches that were broken off is about people.

Those people have long since died and while they lived, they could have been grafted back in.

Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.” Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all. - Romans 11:11-32 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans11:11-32&version=NKJV

The reason you're having a hard time understanding what I'm saying is that you don't understand the difference between God's corporate relationship between Himself and Israel (a nation) and God's personal relationship with each member of the Body of Christ (an organism).

No, I am having a hard time understanding what you are talking about because a lot of it is not in the Bible.

You said after Stephen was stoned to death God said that's it...

Give the scripture.

You also say the Jews were cut off then when it was before Jesus started his earthly ministry.

If someone is born to a Jewish family, they are automatically a Jew, and are inherently part of the Nation of Israel, because their relationship with God is a corporate one.
How do you ever get that people who are cut off are still in a relationship with God?
But if someone is born to a Christian family, they are not automatically a Christian, because the individual does not have a relationship with God, as the relationship just be personal, not corporate.

When God is done with the Body of Christ, He will continue what He started in Acts 2 (See verse 16 for comprehension).

When Jesus walked the earth, he taught the Jews that they had to be in him and he in them. That is just like the Gentiles as taught by Paul.

I am showing you the meat of the word, but you are lactose intolerant, not even able to consume the milk.

You say things that are not in the Bible.

Again, prove with scripture what you said, such as prove that God said that's it when Stephen was stoned.

Prove with scripture that that is when God cut off the Jews.

Prove with scripture that the Holy Spirit is the gardener spoken of in the parable of the tree not bearing fruit.