ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

musterion

"Covenant of grace."

You know, it's not just the Reformed. Catholics are also big believers in the CoG.

GT is probably Catholic. It would explain everything.

God's Truth

"Covenant of grace."

You know, it's not just the Reformed. Catholics are also big believers in the CoG.

GT is probably Catholic. It would explain everything.

I only speak what the Bible says.

You sound like those who mocked Jesus while he was walking to his death.

God's Truth

Mark 15:19 They kept striking His head with a staff and spitting on Him. And they knelt down and bowed before Him. 20 And when they had mocked him, they took off the purple robe and put his own clothes on him. Then they led him out to crucify him.

Matthew 26:67 Then they spat in His face and struck Him. Others slapped Him, 68and said, “Prophesy to us, Christ! Who hit You?”

There is a spirit in people who would do such a thing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

She very clearly does not read what people write. She referenced John 1:3 and then quoted a verse from somewhere else in the Bible to make her point.

I pointed out the incorrect reference and she denies it. I point it out again and she gets defensive, telling me to reply to the point she made, even though I'm trying to help her out.

Here are the quotes:

It no longer means anything to be blood related to Abraham.

John 1:3 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

Read what is plainly written and believe it.

Children born NOT of natural descent, i.e. blood relations to Abraham.

I think you quoted the wrong verse. Please correct it, then make the point again.

I did not quote the wrong scripture.

You referenced John 1:3, and then proceeded to talking about children not of blood, or whatever. Here is John 1:3:

All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. - John 1:3 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John1:3&version=NKJV

Does that look like the verse you were trying to reference?

I think I know which one you meant to reference, but I want to give you the opportunity to correct yourself.

Talk about the scripture I gave and stop concentrating on things that don't matter.

GT, I believe the verse you were trying to quote was 1 John 3:1, is that correct? If so, why did you not just admit it, correct it, and move on, instead of denying it multiple times?

God's Truth

She very clearly does not read what people write. She referenced John 1:3 and then quoted a verse from somewhere else in the Bible to make her point.

I pointed out the incorrect reference and she denies it. I point it out again and she gets defensive, telling me to reply to the point she made, even though I'm trying to help her out.

Here are the quotes:

GT, I believe the verse you were trying to quote was 1 John 3:1, is that correct? If so, why did you not just admit it, correct it, and move on, instead of denying it multiple times?

I posted exactly what I was talking about. You prove you are nothing but contentious and steeped in falseness, imho.

Right Divider

Body part
Quote me saying it is a covenant of grace. Go ahead and prove it.
I already explained that it appeared that you were saying that and if not, I apologize.

It does seem consistent with your total confusion about the new covenant between God and Israel.

God never made a covenant with gentiles, ever.

The gospel of the grace of God, which Paul preached, does not need any covenant. God can dispense His grace ANY way that He sees fit.

Currently He is offering His grace FREELY and you won't take it.

You claim it's all about Christ until you have to show off your "obedience". The obedience of ONE is the only way to get saved and once again, you will not accept it.