ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

Right Divider

Body part
You call it the Covenant of Grace. A Covenant is made with blood. Jesus taught the guidelines for the new Covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross for the new Covenant.

There isn't another blood covenant, and you need to stop making Paul a master of a false doctrine.
Made up.

God's Truth

THAT is your "sense" of that.

That is your sense of It's "common sense."

It is NOT Scriptures' sense of what It holds in common with Itself.

Yours continues to be your same old "well what this or that passages means to me is..."

For you haven't much of an objective standard by which to compare your conclusions against

You only think you do.

You're as off in that as those who conclude you are up to no good, and or who spit on you, or whatever, just because you are looking at things from a different perspective (whether sound or not).

And you're as off in that as your own often conclusion that all who attempt to point out your errors are up to no good against you.

It is nonsensical, it is illogical, to believe and teach that we are saved by no longer having to obey God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is no other name under heaven in which we are to be saved.

What in the world does that have to do with what I said?

What do you think the distinction was?

Instead of answering my question with a question (especially since my question was intended for someone else, not you, GT), perhaps you could answer my question.

Does Paul ever distinguish between the Jews and the Christians?

Do you understand that all humans, no matter the nationality or ethnicity were ALL bound to the same place?

This ties in with my answer below.

They were ALL condemned to hell and are condemned to hell until they are saved.

See below

Do you not understand that means all Gentiles, Greeks, everyone, and Jews.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

It no longer means anything to be blood related to Abraham.

Does the way you worded that mean you admit that it meant something in the past?

If not, then you are not rightly dividing God's word.

John 1:3 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

Read what is plainly written and believe it.

Children born NOT of natural descent, i.e. blood relations to Abraham.

I think you quoted the wrong verse. Please correct it, then make the point again.

How many times do you have to have it explained to you? Do you know what verbal abuse is? Verbal abuse is when you constantly and consistently call someone outside their name with an unflattering name. It becomes abuse when every day, all day, in every other post, RD calls people liars and idiots, etc.

You need to have your heart adjusted if you think that is what Jesus did.

God and His people mock the wicked throughout the Bible.

And when Gideon had come, there was a man telling a dream to his companion. He said, “I have had a dream: To my surprise, a loaf of barley bread tumbled into the camp of Midian; it came to a tent and struck it so that it fell and overturned, and the tent collapsed.”Then his companion answered and said, “This is nothing else but the sword of Gideon the son of Joash, a man of Israel! Into his hand God has delivered Midian and the whole camp.” - Judges 7:13-14 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges7:13-14&version=NKJV

And so it was, at noon, that Elijah mocked them and said, “Cry aloud, for he is a god; either he is meditating, or he is busy, or he is on a journey, or perhaps he is sleeping and must be awakened.” - 1 Kings 18:27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Kings18:27&version=NKJV

And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind? - Matthew 11:7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew11:7&version=AKJV

Matthew 23:13-33 Jesus BLASTED the scribes and pharisees. On and on and on I could go with examples. You can find plenty more at kgov.com/nice

Savior and Messiah are the same thing.

Jesus is both Savior AND Messiah. But that does NOT mean that Savior and Messiah mean the same thing. Why can't you get that through your head.

You use and twist Mr. Strong's words and treat him like an apostle in the New Testament.

No.

Strong is not in the Bible.

Greek, however, is, and since I don't know Greek, but Strong has a comprehensive dictionary of Greek words and their english meanings, I think I'll stick to using that for day-to-day translations.

And, how many times do you have to have it explained to you that the Messiah is the anointed one.

Well no duh, is that not what I've been saying this entire time? Messiah literally means "anointed one."

No. Those things are not the law of works that justify; those are the works that all humans are expected to know and live up to.

You are making things up. I said we have to obey the new law.

So you agree that to be saved we must keep the law (in addition to having faith)?

Do you almost cheat on your wife and stop yourself and think wow that could have destroyed my marriage?

Well, for one thing, I'm not married, so...

I am engaged, however, but no, I love my fiancee, so I don't cheat on her, or even come close to cheating on her. I don't do it not because I fear the consequences, but because I love her, and as a result, I don't do things that would harm my relationship with her, not because I don't want to break some law that says "don't do things that harm the relationship with her," but out of love for her. That's the difference between law and grace.

With law, you're under an obligation. You MUST do this or that, or you are condemned.

With grace, doing such a thing comes naturally, even though it is not obligatory.

You are relying on what your false teachers like to say about those who preach obedience to Christ.

Saying they are false teachers doesn't make them false teachers, GT. You have yet to prove that they are.

You call it the Covenant of Grace. A Covenant is made with blood.

Hmmm... Did you ever get around to reading Genesis 15?

Jesus taught the guidelines for the new Covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross for the new Covenant.

Incorrect. Jesus taught the same thing (for the most part) that had been taught since Moses. Keep the law, keep the law, keep the law.

There isn't another blood covenant, and you need to stop making Paul a master of a false doctrine.

Which came first, faith or circumcision?

Every book in the Bible except for Paul's writings has nothing but good things to say about the law, did you ever notice that?

Paul, in the books that he wrote, is the only author to say that the law cannot save people from their sin.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It is nonsensical, it is illogical, to believe and teach that we are saved by no longer having to obey God.
For by grace are you saved, through faith, and that not of yourself; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast.

Sound familiar?

Who do you think wrote that? Paul? or one of the twelve?

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law. - Romans 3:28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans3:28&version=NKJV

Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor. - Galatians 3:24-25 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians3:24-25&version=NKJV

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
"Covenant of Grace" is MADE UP.

It does not exist in scripture.
The concept of the "covenant of grace" is in the Bible, even though the phrase may not be.

You may want to read Genesis 15, then compare (contrast, rather) it with Genesis 17.

God's Truth

What in the world does that have to do with what I said?
Instead of just saying that, how about explain yourself better.
Instead of answering my question with a question (especially since my question was intended for someone else, not you, GT), perhaps you could answer my question.
It doesn’t matter to whom you asked the question. This is a public forum and we all can interact.
Why do you have a problem answering a question you asked someone else? LoL

This ties in with my answer below.

See below

Does the way you worded that mean you admit that it meant something in the past?

If not, then you are not rightly dividing God's word.
God bound all over to the same place. Accept the truth.

I think you quoted the wrong verse. Please correct it, then make the point again.
I did not quote the wrong scripture.

God and His people mock the wicked throughout the Bible.
If I think you are an idiot and a liar, do you want me to say it to you a few times now and then again every time I post to you?

And when Gideon had come, there was a man telling a dream to his companion. He said, “I have had a dream: To my surprise, a loaf of barley bread tumbled into the camp of Midian; it came to a tent and struck it so that it fell and overturned, and the tent collapsed.”Then his companion answered and said, “This is nothing else but the sword of Gideon the son of Joash, a man of Israel! Into his hand God has delivered Midian and the whole camp.” - Judges 7:13-14http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...4&version=NKJV

And so it was, at noon, that Elijah mocked them and said, “Cry aloud, for he is a god; either he is meditating, or he is busy, or he is on a journey, or perhaps he is sleeping and must be awakened.” - 1 Kings 18:27http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...7&version=NKJV

And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind? - Matthew 11:7http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...7&version=AKJV

Matthew 23:13-33 Jesus BLASTED the scribes and pharisees. On and on and on I could go with examples. You can find plenty more at kgov.com/nice

You try to make God as foul mouthed as yourself, but it won’t work.

Jesus is both Savior AND Messiah. But that does NOT mean that Savior and Messiah mean the same thing. Why can't you get that through your head.

Get it through your head that Messiah, Savior, Redeemer, Deliverer all mean the same thing.

No.

Greek, however, is, and since I don't know Greek, but Strong has a comprehensive dictionary of Greek words and their english meanings, I think I'll stick to using that for day-to-day translations.

Face it; you treat Mr. Strong as words from an apostle.

Well no duh, is that not what I've been saying this entire time? Messiah literally means "anointed one."
The anointed one is the Messiah, the Savior, the Redeemer, the Deliverer.

So you agree that to be saved we must keep the law (in addition to having faith)?
You have to obey the new law or you won’t be saved.
Jesus is the Christ. He came and taught the way, the new law. It is the law of Christ.

It is the law of Christ; see 1 Corinthians 9:21, and Galatians 6:2.

Well, for one thing, I'm not married, so...

I am engaged, however, but no, I love my fiancee, so I don't cheat on her, or even come close to cheating on her. I don't do it not because I fear the consequences, but because I love her, and as a result, I don't do things that would harm my relationship with her, not because I don't want to break some law that says "don't do things that harm the relationship with her," but out of love for her. That's the difference between law and grace.
No, that is not the difference between law and grace. Grace is that one can find mercy if they do make a mistake.
You claim you would never make a mistake.

With law, you're under an obligation. You MUST do this or that, or you are condemned.

With grace, doing such a thing comes naturally, even though it is not obligatory.
Of course one has to obey God. Don’t even come to Jesus to be saved if you do not come to die to the sins of this world and live to please Jesus.

Saying they are false teachers doesn't make them false teachers, GT. You have yet to prove that they are.
I have proven it easily.

Hmmm... Did you ever get around to reading Genesis 15?
LoL
Incorrect. Jesus taught the same thing (for the most part) that had been taught since Moses. Keep the law, keep the law, keep the law.
Jesus taught the new law. Jesus doesn’t give instructions on the old law, he fulfilled it.

Which came first, faith or circumcision?
Faith without obedience is dead. Circumcision is the seal of the ceremonial works that no longer save. Faith and obeying God is never done away with.

Every book in the Bible except for Paul's writings has nothing but good things to say about the law, did you ever notice that?
You are wrong about Paul. Paul quotes the Old Testament many times and even tells us it is an example for us.

Paul, in the books that he wrote, is the only author to say that the law cannot save people from their sin.
Paul is speaking about the works of the law. The works of the law are circumcision and animal sacrifices, etc.
You were taught wrong and have no understanding.

Right Divider

Body part
The concept of the "covenant of grace" is in the Bible, even though the phrase may not be.

You may want to read Genesis 15, then compare (contrast, rather) it with Genesis 17.
There are many covenants in scripture. But not a "Covenant of Grace".

If you'd like to demonstrate, please feel free.