ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

God's Truth

Covenant of Grace is made up. It does not exist in scripture.

There is a dispensation of the grace of God in scripture.

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT. That is the same New Covenant that Jesus preached. Jesus promised the Holy Spirit to those in the New Covenant.

See how many times Paul even quotes that Covenant he is a minister of:

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

2 Corinthians 3:7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was,

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 6:55
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Instead of just saying that, how about explain yourself better.

Explain what? I said what I meant to say, and then you responded with something completely unrelated.

It doesn’t matter to whom you asked the question. This is a public forum and we all can interact.
Why do you have a problem answering a question you asked someone else? LoL

I have a problem when you respond someone else's question without actually answering it. It's kind of rude. Either answer the question, or don't respond to it.

God bound all over to the same place. Accept the truth.

I did not quote the wrong scripture.

You referenced John 1:3, and then proceeded to talking about children not of blood, or whatever. Here is John 1:3:

All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. - John 1:3 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John1:3&version=NKJV

Does that look like the verse you were trying to reference?

I think I know which one you meant to reference, but I want to give you the opportunity to correct yourself.

If I think you are an idiot and a liar, do you want me to say it to you a few times now and then again every time I post to you?

If I am being an idiot and a liar, then YES! I DO!

But don't be bearing false witness against me. :nono:

You try to make God as foul mouthed as yourself, but it won’t work.

Look at you, denying scripture...

Get it through your head that Messiah, Savior, Redeemer, Deliverer all mean the same thing.

What do they mean? If they all mean the same thing, what do they all mean?

Face it; you treat Mr. Strong as words from an apostle.

I give credit where credit is due. Quick question, GuT, how much Greek do you know?

I know very little, but I know a few words here and there.

The anointed one is the Messiah, the Savior, the Redeemer, the Deliverer.

Are all anointed O/ones "Messiah, Savior, Redeemer, and Deliverer"?

You have to obey the new law or you won’t be saved.
Jesus is the Christ. He came and taught the way, the new law. It is the law of Christ.

It is the law of Christ; see 1 Corinthians 9:21, and Galatians 6:2.

For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more;and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law;to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ ), that I might win those who are without law;to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.Now this I do for the gospel’s sake, that I may be partaker of it with you. - 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians9:19-23&version=NKJV

Paul here is saying that he put himself under the law to win over those who are under the law, not because it's required, but because he didn't want to be a stumbling block to those who place themselves under the law.

Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted.Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.For each one shall bear his own load. - Galatians 6:1-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians6:1-5&version=NKJV

What is the law of Christ, GT?

Is it "OBEY ME, JESUS CHRIST"? Or is it "Love God and love your neighbor?

Can someone force you to love them? Let's say the king of America passed a law that said "love me, for I am your king. If you don't you will be punished." Would it be possible to love him? Yes, but it wouldn't be a very strong love, and it would not be because of the law.

However, if the king did not pass a law that said love me, but simply wanted his people to love him, how much greater would their love be for him?

No, that is not the difference between law and grace. Grace is that one can find mercy if they do make a mistake.
You claim you would never make a mistake.

First of all, yes, it is the difference, or rather, a description of the difference.

Second, Grace and Mercy are two different concepts. Grace is getting something you don't deserve, and mercy is not getting what you do. They're pretty much exact opposites.

Of course one has to obey God. Don’t even come to Jesus to be saved if you do not come to die to the sins of this world and live to please Jesus.

Is that not what the law and circumcision was meant to do?

What is circumcision, GT? Would you agree that circumcision is "the cutting off of the flesh"?

Is that not what the law is intended to do?

To cut off the flesh, which is sinful?

I have proven it easily.

I haven't seen you prove it. And I've been reading every post in here.

Well, did you? If not, why do you resist reading scripture?

Jesus taught the new law. Jesus doesn’t give instructions on the old law, he fulfilled it.

Jesus taught an extension of the Mosaic law.

He then fulfilled the ceremonial portions of it. Every single one of them.

Faith without obedience is dead. Circumcision is the seal of the ceremonial works that no longer save. Faith and obeying God is never done away with.

See the verses I quoted above.

You are wrong about Paul. Paul quotes the Old Testament many times and even tells us it is an example for us.

And? That doesn't make what I said wrong...

I said that Paul is the only one who says that the law cannot save those who are under it.

Every other book in the Bible does not say that.

Paul is speaking about the works of the law. The works of the law are circumcision and animal sacrifices, etc.
You were taught wrong and have no understanding.

Do you violate the law, GT? If so, you are under the law.

I, as a Christian, am not under the law, but under grace, which means that there is no law that I can violate.

Go read Romans.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT. That is the same New Covenant that Jesus preached. Jesus promised the Holy Spirit to those in the New Covenant.

See how many times Paul even quotes that Covenant he is a minister of:

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

2 Corinthians 3:7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was,

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 6:55
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.
That's still not the "Covenant of Grace".

There are many covenants in the Bible and the Bible NEVER calls any of them the "Covenant of Grace".

The Bible DOES call the dispensation given to Paul the dispensation of the grace of God though.

Danoh

There are many covenants in the Bible and the Bible NEVER calls any of them the "Covenant of Grace".

The Bible DOES call the dispensation given to Paul the dispensation of the grace of God though.

Where is the word "Trinity" in Scripture?

Where are the words "grandfather" or "stepfather" in Scripture?

Where is the phrase "Mid Acts Dispensationalism" in Scripture?

For that matter, where is the word "Bible" in Scripture?

Fact is the New Covenant is exactly that - a Grace Based Covenant.

Right Divider

Body part
Where is the word "Trinity" in Scripture?

Where are the words "grandfather" or "stepfather" in Scripture?

Where is the phrase "Mid Acts Dispensationalism" in Scripture?

For that matter, where is the word "Bible" in Scripture?

Fact is the New Covenant is exactly that - a Grace Based Covenant.
Yah Yah.... smart guy.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Danoh

Yah Yah.... smart guy.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Nope.

You've just run into a double-standard on your part, once more.

It is what it is.

2 Corinthians 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

God's Truth

Show where I said it is called "Covenant of Grace".
It is good to pay attention when you want to debate.
Neither have I.

Just because Paul was chosen to preach the gospel already being preached it is not called the gospel of dispensation.

God's Truth

Explain what? I said what I meant to say, and then you responded with something completely unrelated.

I have a problem when you respond someone else's question without actually answering it. It's kind of rude. Either answer the question, or don't respond to it.

You referenced John 1:3, and then proceeded to talking about children not of blood, or whatever. Here is John 1:3:

All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. - John 1:3 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John1:3&version=NKJV

Does that look like the verse you were trying to reference?

Talk about the scripture I gave and stop concentrating on things that don't matter.

God's Truth

Paul here is saying that he put himself under the law to win over those who are under the law, not because it's required, but because he didn't want to be a stumbling block to those who place themselves under the law.

Read it again, and more carefully.

1 Corinthians 9:21 ...(being not without law to God, but under the law of Christ,)

What is the law of Christ, GT?

I have already explained it to you; it is everything Jesus taught while he walked the earth and recorded for us as is in the Holy Bible.
Is it "OBEY ME, JESUS CHRIST"? Or is it "Love God and love your neighbor?

You cannot love God and you neighbor without obeying God.

What is circumcision, GT? Would you agree that circumcision is "the cutting off of the flesh"?

Is that not what the law is intended to do?

To cut off the flesh, which is sinful?
Circumcision of the flesh was a sign, and it was a seal. All who were circumcised in the flesh did the law as given to Moses from God.

I haven't seen you prove it. And I've been reading every post in here.
Read the dictionary.

Jesus taught an extension of the Mosaic law.

Jesus didn't preach the old law. You tried to prove it before and could not.

Do you violate the law, GT? If so, you are under the law.
I am under Christ's law.

I, as a Christian, am not under the law, but under grace, which means that there is no law that I can violate.

Go read Romans.

You are badly mistaken if you think you cannot violate Christ's law.

Harm someone else by murdering them, stealing from them, or committing adultery. You have violated the law of Christ if you do those things.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Talk about the scripture I gave and stop concentrating on things that don't matter.
You really are dense. Did you not read what I just wrote? The scripture you gave says nothing about what you were saying.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Neither have I.

Just because Paul was chosen to preach the gospel already being preached it is not called the gospel of dispensation.

If what Paul was preaching was the exact thing as what the twelve were teaching, then why was it so difficult for them to understand it?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I want to do nothing that you would like and I want to be nothing like you.

I just want you to keep me honest, is that so bad?

Or would you rather disobey God:

“Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother.But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.’And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector. - Matthew 18:15-17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew18:15-17&version=NKJV

Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him. - Luke 17:3-4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke17:3-4&version=NKJV

God brings the message to us in our language. No one has to know another language to know God's Truth.

Did I say that we have to know another language to know God's word? No, I did not.

I asked you if you know any Greek, because I'd like to know.

GT, How much Greek do you know? Do you know any at all?

Read it again, and more carefully.

1 Corinthians 9:21 ...(being not without law to God, but under the law of Christ,)

For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more;and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law;to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ ), that I might win those who are without law;to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.Now this I do for the gospel’s sake, that I may be partaker of it with you. - 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians9:19-23&version=NKJV

GT, there's a reason I quoted the rest of the verse when I responded to you the first time.

I wanted you to see the context of what was being said.

Paul, as he is telling of his efforts to reach all men, makes the distinction between the "law to God" and "the law of Christ." Why?

Because he is showing that the law of Christ is to love your neighbor. BECAUSE PAUL loves his neighbor, he makes himself a servant to all, that he might win them.

The law of God, and if you want to be specific about it, the Mosaic law, and what Jesus

I have already explained it to you; it is everything Jesus taught while he walked the earth and recorded for us as is in the Holy Bible.

Incorrect.

The law of Christ is to love God and love your neighbor. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Simply loving God and loving your neighbor is what God wants.

You cannot love God and you neighbor without obeying God.

See, what you're doing is trying to put those who love God under laws that they do not have to keep. You are a legalist. You say that we must keep the laws that Jesus expanded upon during his ministry.

That's what legalists do, GT, they put people under more laws, saying that they must keep them.

The problem with that, is that you're forgetting one very important verse, but before I give it to you, I must ask you: Is it possible to be righteous without the law?

Circumcision of the flesh was a sign, and it was a seal.

I'm surprised you used the word "seal." Was not expecting that.

If circumcision is a sign, what is it a sign of?

All who were circumcised in the flesh did the law as given to Moses from God.

Actually, circumcision didn't start with Moses.

It started a few hundred years earlier with Abram, whom God changed his name to Abraham, putting part of His name into Abram's (AbraHam) and Sarai's (SaraH). (Genesis 17)

GT, why did God 1) put part of His name into Abraham's and Sarah's, and 2) require Abraham to circumcise his entire household and all his descendants afterward? (This ties in to my previous question, "What is circumcision a sign of?")

Read the dictionary.

A dictionary won't prove me wrong, GT. It only provides definitions, it cannot make an argument.

Also, you're a hypocrite, refusing to go to outside sources for information that are presented to you, but then demanding that others go and read what you want them to read.

Don't be a hypocrite, GT.

Jesus didn't preach the old law. You tried to prove it before and could not.

Jesus taught the Mosaic law. Go read Matthew 5-7.

I am under Christ's law.

You have placed yourself under the Mosaic laws because you are a legalist. You may not keep the ceremonial laws, but you attempt to keep the rest of it.

You are badly mistaken if you think you cannot violate Christ's law.

For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner?And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just. - Romans 3:7-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans3:7-8&version=NKJV

Harm someone else by murdering them, stealing from them, or committing adultery. You have violated the law of Christ if you do those things.

See, that's the thing, if I love my neighbor, I'm not going to do those things out of love, and I don't have to place myself under a law that says "do not harm your neighbor" to prevent me from doing such acts.

You, the legalist, on the other hand, place yourself under "do not murder, do not steal, do not commit adultery," And you make yourself a debtor to the law. You may be loving your neighbor, but you place yourself at risk by doing so.

Paul said:

Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not bear false witness,” “You shall not covet,” and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. - Romans 13:8-10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans13:8-10&version=NKJV

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part

Neither have I.
You call it the Covenant of Grace. A Covenant is made with blood. Jesus taught the guidelines for the new Covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross for the new Covenant.

There isn't another blood covenant, and you need to stop making Paul a master of a false doctrine.
It's good to pay attention to what you yourself post.

Show us where ANYONE else claimed to have received the dispensation of THIS gospel (i.e., MY gospel Paul calls it).

How can Paul even dare to call the "one true gospel" MY gospel? I can tell you why, but you don't want the truth.

God's Truth

I just want you to keep me honest, is that so bad?

Or would you rather disobey God:

“Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother.But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.’And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector. - Matthew 18:15-17http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...7&version=NKJV

Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him. - Luke 17:3-4http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...4&version=NKJV

We are publicly debating doctrine and I publicly stated that I want to be nothing like you. Your false doctrines made you the way you are and there is nothing wrong with what I did. You obviously don’t care if you are like Satan, the accuser.

Did I say that we have to know another language to know God's word? No, I did not.

I asked you if you know any Greek, because I'd like to know.

GT, How much Greek do you know? Do you know any at all?

As I have already told you before it doesn’t matter. Why do you want to talk about things that don’t matter? Or are you trying to be deceitful?

GT, there's a reason I quoted the rest of the verse when I responded to you the first time.

I wanted you to see the context of what was being said.

Paul, as he is telling of his efforts to reach all men, makes the distinction between the "law to God" and "the law of Christ." Why?

Because he is showing that the law of Christ is to love your neighbor. BECAUSE PAUL loves his neighbor, he makes himself a servant to all, that he might win them.

The law of God, and if you want to be specific about it, the Mosaic law, and what Jesus

Hahahahaaaaaaaa Jesus IS God.

Incorrect.

The law of Christ is to love God and love your neighbor. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Simply loving God and loving your neighbor is what God wants.

Lol you cannot love God or your neighbor unless you obey God.

Give it up; you have been in falseness long enough. Submit to the Truth.

See, what you're doing is trying to put those who love God under laws that they do not have to keep. You are a legalist. You say that we must keep the laws that Jesus expanded upon during his ministry.

That's what legalists do, GT, they put people under more laws, saying that they must keep them.

The problem with that, is that you're forgetting one very important verse, but before I give it to you, I must ask you: Is it possible to be righteous without the law?

Tell me how you obey God by loving Him and your neighbor without obeying.

Do you feel your self coming out of the depth of darkness, are you beginning to see the Light?

God's Truth

I'm surprised you used the word "seal." Was not expecting that.

If circumcision is a sign, what is it a sign of?

I already explained it to you before. Circumcision is a sign you were justified before God by doing the ceremonial works.

Actually, circumcision didn't start with Moses.
You are trying too hard to sound right with your false beliefs.
Circumcision for all of God’s people started with Moses.

It sarted a few hundred years earlier with Abram, whom God changed his name to Abraham, putting part of His name into Abram's (AbraHam) and Sarai's (SaraH). (Genesis 17)
Again, circumcision was between God and Abraham at that point.
You are trying too hard to sound knowledgeable about God and at the same time you are trying to destroy the truth. Of course you do not believe that is what you want to do, but you are, for that is what ensnarement is all about.

A dictionary won't prove me wrong, GT. It only provides definitions, it cannot make an argument.
That is a sign of a cult; it changes the definitions of words, and it claims but God says…

Also, you're a hypocrite, refusing to go to outside sources for information that are presented to you, but then demanding that others go and read what you want them to read.

Don't be a hypocrite, GT.
What else has Satan given you?

Jesus taught the Mosaic law. Go read Matthew 5-7.
I have already explained it to you.
Jesus came and gave the guidelines for the new covenant.
Do you really think that Jesus came and changed the old law without making a new covenant?
You have placed yourself under the Mosaic laws because you are a legalist. You may not keep the ceremonial laws, but you attempt to keep the rest of it.
Lol like what?
For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner?And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just. - Romans 3:7-8http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...8&version=NKJV
Strange that you want to use a passage that rebukes you.

See, that's the thing, if I love my neighbor, I'm not going to do those things out of love, and I don't have to place myself under a law that says "do not harm your neighbor" to prevent me from doing such acts.

Hahahaha PAUL says do not harm your neighbor.
You do not even know that there is only one way and that there has always only been one way.

You, the legalist, on the other hand, place yourself under "do not murder, do not steal, do not commit adultery," And you make yourself a debtor to the law. You may be loving your neighbor, but you place yourself at risk by doing so.

Paul said:

Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not bear false witness,” “You shall not covet,” and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. - Romans 13:8-10http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...0&version=NKJV

Come to the light. Desire God’s truth over everything, instead of the man truth you chose that tickled your ear.

God's Truth

It's good to pay attention to what you yourself post.

Show us where ANYONE else claimed to have received the dispensation of THIS gospel (i.e., MY gospel Paul calls it).

How can Paul even dare to call the "one true gospel" MY gospel? I can tell you why, but you don't want the truth.

Haaaa Paul calls it his gospel because he believed in it and taught it.

I can call it my gospel too. lol