ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

God's Truth

Maybe, but I'll be in glory anyway.
You cannot even humble yourself now and repent, what make you think you will when you stand before God? I think you will never repent, but that is my humble opinion.
You won't unless you change your mind and believe the Truth, which you presently hate and oppose.

You just don't realize how embarrassing you are, and not me, as you have said, for you say the Truth is that we do not have to obey.

You speak against the Truth, Jesus Christ, for he says repent or perish.

Danoh

So you believe the things Jesus says while he walked the earth is for us to obey too?

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Either obey that, or quit being so ignorantly generic in your posts.

God's Truth

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Either obey that, or quit being so ignorantly generic in your posts.

That is a command from Jesus for the Jews to obey the Pharisees and teachers of the law because the earthly temple was still standing and the Pharisees would have them all killed for not obeying the law of Moses.

Jesus also told them the temple would be destroyed.

Do you think Jesus means that the pharisees are to be obeyed even though they no longer exist? lol

Oh is that where your false doctrine comes in and where time halts, commands halt, everything stops until thousands of years later, or more, if at all, when another earthly temple is built so the Jews could continue obeying that command from Jesus?

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

musterion

Peter tells us about the ignorant and insane who misunderstand Paul, and then Peter warns us to obey.

2 Peter 3:16, 17.

Nice to know you acknowledge that Peter was talking about people like you. So you're not entirely insane. There may still be hope you can repent (change your mind).

God's Truth

Nice to know you acknowledge that Peter was talking about people like you. So you're not entirely insane. There may still be hope you can repent (change your mind).

He was talking about people who thought they no longer had to obey God to be saved! lol...exactly what you do.

Do you really think that Peter would put down ANOTHER GOSPEL given to Paul for other people? hahahaahaa

musterion

He was talking about people who thought they no longer had to obey God to be saved! lol...exactly what you do.

The problem is (a) you don't believe someone can be justified without works, and (b) where you go in the Bible to get those works by which you hope to be justified. You're dead wrong on both points and you will go to Hell if you don't repent (change your mind).

Danoh

That is a command from Jesus for the Jews to obey the Pharisees and teachers of the law because the earthly temple was still standing and the Pharisees would have them all killed for not obeying the law of Moses.

Jesus also told them the temple would be destroyed.

Do you think Jesus means that the pharisees are to be obeyed even though they no longer exist? lol

Oh is that where your false doctrine comes in and where time halts, commands halt, everything stops until thousands of years later, or more, if at all, when another earthly temple is built so the Jews could continue obeying that command from Jesus?

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

You have just made my point - that you should be specific when you say obey Jesus' commands.

But as usual, my point went right past you even as you proved my very point just now.

God's Truth

The problem is (a) you don't believe someone can be justified without works,
The only works that do not justify are circumcision, observance of special days, a special diet, various external washings, and the sacrifice of animals.

Those works of the law do not justify anymore.

What justifies people since Jesus is believing that his blood cleans you of the sins you repent of doing.

People don't get justified by believing and being careful not to do any obeying besides believing. lololololol

and (b) where you go in the Bible to get those works by which you hope to be justified. You're dead wrong on both points and you will go to Hell if you don't repent (change your mind).

So did you just say that I will go to Hell for doing what Jesus said when he walked the earth?!

WOW! So according to you, Jesus sends people to Hell for obeying him.