ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

Right Divider

Body part
Go get a dictionary.
The Hebrew word translated "Messiah" is:
H4899 מָשִׁיחַ mashiyach (maw-shee'-ach) n-m.
1. anointed.
2. (usually) a person anointed and set apart (made holy) to God's service (as a king, priest, or servant).
3. (specifically) the Messiah, the Anointed One.
[from H4886]
KJV: anointed, Messiah.
Root(s): H4886

It occurs 38 times in the Bible and is translated as "Messiah" twice (in Daniel 9), the other 36 times it is translated ANOINTED.

Last edited:

musterion

You have just made my point - that you should be specific when you say obey Jesus' commands.

No, she didn't miss your point. Acknowledging it would blow apart her whole scam.

If she ever specified WHICH exact parts of the O.T. ("the teachings of Jesus") that SHE must obey for salvation, then she paints herself into a corner she can never get out of. She'd have set a standard everyone else here could hold her to.

Instead she'll keep on being deliberately vague, accusing others of "not obeying Jesus" while she herself does so but in an unspecified manner.

If she's not an actual troll, her dishonesty amounts to one and she should be banned as one.

God's Truth

The Hebrew word translated "Messiah" is:
H4899 מָשִׁיחַ mashiyach (maw-shee'-ach) n-m.
1. anointed.
2. (usually) a person anointed and set apart (made holy) to God's service (as a king, priest, or servant).
3. (specifically) the Messiah, the Anointed One.
[from H4886]
KJV: anointed, Messiah.
Root(s): H4886

It occurs 28 times in the Bible and is translated as "Messiah" twice (in Daniel 9), the other 26 times it is translated ANOINTED.

Messiah means Savior and Savior means Messiah and he is the anointed one.

God's Truth

No, she didn't miss your point. Acknowledging it would blow apart her whole scam.

If she ever specified WHICH exact parts of the O.T. ("the teachings of Jesus") that SHE must obey for salvation, then she paints herself into a corner she can never get out of. She'd have set a standard everyone else here could hold her to.

Instead she'll keep on being deliberately vague, accusing others of "not obeying Jesus" while she herself does so but in an unspecified manner.

If she's not an actual troll, her dishonesty amounts to one and she should be banned as one.

This is so pathetically laughable.

Jesus tells someone to bring him a donkey and her colt, so since we can't do that, then we do not have to obey anything Jesus says. LoL

Jesus tells a paralyzed man to stand up, pick up your mat and walk; but since you can't do that, you do not have to do anything Jesus says.

Now that is embarrassing.

God's Truth

You are quite literally insane.

Seek medical attention immediately!

It is insane to think all the dictionaries of the world are wrong.

mes·si·ah
məˈsīə/Submit
noun
the promised deliverer of the Jewish nation prophesied in the Hebrew Bible.
a leader or savior of a particular group or cause.
"he was regarded as a messiah by liberal and conservatives alike"

God's Truth

The LORD Jesus Christ called some vipers, was that "grace"?

I will not stop telling the TRUTH. You are a liar and a deceiver.

Jesus didn't verbally abuse people as you do.

We all get it that you think people are vipers and liars and deceivers, but stop saying it repeatedly. You make yourself a verbal abuser and then claim you are doing what Jesus said to do. hahahahaha I have been asking you for a long time what it is you say we have to obey when Jesus walked the earth, but you give me no answer. I think I found the only thing you obey from Jesus when he walked the earth?! LOL

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Scriptural uses of 'anointed/messiah/mashiyach'.

David speaking about King Saul:

1Sa 24:6 And he said unto his men, The LORD forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the LORD'S anointed[mashiyach], to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed[machiyach] of the LORD.

1Sa 24:10 Behold, this day thine eyes have seen how that the LORD had delivered thee to day into mine hand in the cave: and some bade me kill thee: but mine eye spared thee; and I said, I will not put forth mine hand against my lord; for he is the LORD'S anointed[machiyach].

The LORD through Isaiah speaking about the Persian King Cyrus:

Isa 45:1 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed[machiyach], to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
It is insane to think all the dictionaries of the world are wrong.

mes·si·ah
məˈsīə/Submit
noun
the promised deliverer of the Jewish nation prophesied in the Hebrew Bible.
a leader or savior of a particular group or cause.
"he was regarded as a messiah by liberal and conservatives alike"
Congratulations on proving my point that homonymy is a serious problem when trying to communicate with other user accounts, now calm down. Don't pat yourself on the back you patsy.

Danoh

Couldn't disagree with you more.

Regardless of whether one is posting to her about one thing or another in Scripture, or some other issue not about Scripture, her more often than not recurrent pattern is that of an individual who has failed to properly connect the dots.

And obviously, she is a bit proud. As most on here often demonstrate they also have a problem avoiding.

But hers is a comprehension problem.

Which her obvious pride only gets in the way of seeing.

Were it not for that, she might actually begin to free herself from her obvious comprehension problem.

Aside from that, she often demonstrates she knows a lot of Scripture and is even sound on some things.

I do not see her as a troll, nor as being deceptive, nor up to no good.

She obviously loves the Word, but those two issues get in her way.

I refuse to condem her for her being all too often human.

The very fallen beings who Christ died for.

No thanks, I'll stick to the following towards her until I am fully persuaded in my own mind, otherwise...

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

God's Truth

Congratulations on proving my point that homonymy is a serious problem when trying to communicate with other user accounts, now calm down. Don't pat yourself on the back you patsy.

What's the matter, you feel like joining in to attack with verbal abuse too?

I will ignore you and your worthless posts.

God's Truth

Couldn't disagree with you more.

Regardless of whether one is posting to her about one thing or another in Scripture, or some other issue not about Scripture, her more often than not recurrent pattern is that of an individual who has failed to properly connect the dots.

And obviously, she is a bit proud. As most on here often demonstrate they also have a problem avoiding.

But hers is a comprehension problem.

Which her obvious pride only gets in the way of seeing.

Were it not for that, she might actually begin to free herself from her obvious comprehension problem.

Aside from that, she often demonstrates she knows a lot of Scripture and is even sound on some things.

I do not see her as a troll, nor as being deceptive, nor up to no good.

She obviously loves the Word, but those two issues get in her way.

I refuse to condem her for her being all too often human.

The very fallen beings who Christ died for.

No thanks, I'll stick to the following towards her until I am fully persuaded in my own mind, otherwise...

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

LOL

Danoh

Scriptural uses of 'anointed/messiah/mashiyach'.

David speaking about King Saul:

1Sa 24:6 And he said unto his men, The LORD forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the LORD'S anointed[mashiyach], to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed[machiyach] of the LORD.

1Sa 24:10 Behold, this day thine eyes have seen how that the LORD had delivered thee to day into mine hand in the cave: and some bade me kill thee: but mine eye spared thee; and I said, I will not put forth mine hand against my lord; for he is the LORD'S anointed[machiyach].

The LORD through Isaiah speaking about the Persian King Cyrus:

Isa 45:1 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed[machiyach], to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

Nice, simple use of the passages and the original language towards properly connecting the dots, bro.

No need to thank me; you had all you will ever need by way of acknowledgment - in the Lord Himself.

And way before my post to you, here, whether for, or against your post.

Am merely pointing out to others through your example there; how one aspect of word study looks, when done properly :)